SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• Sykesy
    4316 posts National Call-Up
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Sykesy wrote: »
    pay all that money for the primes then give us more sbcs to get a +1 ffs

They say if you have done the sbcs for prime version you can submit them but does that mean those who bought them can’t unless they submit a tradeable to become untradeable. They’ve really not thought this one through too well

think they mean with other sbc like and 84/85 rated team

Surely not another 8 piece effort. If it’s a cheap 83/84/85 plus your icon seems fair enough but I’ll still not be doing them. +1 on each stat is pointless and half the time dynamic images don’t work 😂

Now pairing it up with winters OTW no idea why they’ll promote them. Cards will be dead
  • fergoosee
    12041 posts Has That Special Something
    pay all that money for the primes then give us more sbcs to get a +1 ffs

They say if you have done the sbcs for prime version you can submit them but does that mean those who bought them can’t unless they submit a tradeable to become untradeable. They’ve really not thought this one through too well

think they mean with other sbc like and 84/85 rated team

Surely not another 8 piece effort. If it’s a cheap 83/84/85 plus your icon seems fair enough but I’ll still not be doing them. +1 on each stat is pointless and half the time dynamic images don’t work 😂

Now pairing it up with winters OTW no idea why they’ll promote them. Cards will be dead

id expect 1 84/85 rated team but who knows
  • Sykesy
    Thiago Silva and Sane from UCL packs. Perfect for sbcs. Completed Howard and Cech for sbcs also. 70k spent in total.
  • jamle1874
    6628 posts Big Money Move
    Smith and Mitchell both ruled out for 2 months, our injuries this year have been stinking
  • jamle1874
    Seems like we are trailing a small section of safe standing, weird theres been no news from Hearts on this and its Falkirk that this has been found out through

• jamle1874
    Picture looks tinpot as hell, hope its a full section and not just this :joy:
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17178 posts World Class
    Looks like something you'd get in a school hall
  • fergoosee
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Picture looks tinpot as hell, hope its a full section and not just this :joy:

5 safe standing seats lol
  • fergoosee
    just saw mcgregors been banned for 2 games. shocking decision giving power got away with a punt to jacks face
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5631 posts Big Money Move
    Stephen McGinn also got away with a blatant elbow to the face on Cammy Smith
  • fergoosee

tbh thats prob the worst of the bunch
  • jamle1874
    Tbh we’ve all wanted to kick Ryan jack in the face at some point
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5631 posts Big Money Move

tbh thats prob the worst of the bunch

It’s still a straight red card, I couldn’t care if it’s the worst of the lot.

Players are getting away with far too much in the Scottish game, it won’t be long before someone is seriously injured from one of these acts.
  • SC1967
    10638 posts Has That Special Something
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »

terrible stat. doesnt tell you where the shots were from or how bad, good or unlucky the missed shots were

Anything to make them feel better because Morelos is top goal scorer.

:joy:

• SC1967
    just saw mcgregors been banned for 2 games. shocking decision giving power got away with a punt to jacks face

It's not shocking at all. It's the correct decision.

The Power decision is shocking.
  • SC1967
    Third/fourth(?) time lucky, in McGregor's case. Should have been punished a couple of times this season already for late kicks/studs up etc.

Been doing it for years.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17178 posts World Class
    I mean McGregor should definitely be banned, as should Morelos have been

But there are many others who should also have been banned
  • RfCxAmy
    5237 posts Big Money Move

That’s the problem. Seems we are being hammered yet there’s incidents all over the country that are blatant and being ignored. How’s that fair?
  • RfCxAmy
  • PintOfMagennis
    4399 posts National Call-Up

That’s the problem. Seems we are being hammered yet there’s incidents all over the country that are blatant and being ignored. How’s that fair?

its literally been that way all season, nobody is getting "Hammered" in particular its just so inconsistent, just look at dicker/devlins appeals being unsuccessful early on in the season, morelos should have faced action 2 or 3 times before he actually got done for something as should mcgregor.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17178 posts World Class
    You’re not being hammered, it’s just that for once your players are actually being punished so you’re finally beginning to notice it

• RfCxAmy
    edited February 13
    You’re not being hammered, it’s just that for once your players are actually being punished so you’re finally beginning to notice it

And everyone else is getting away with murder? There’s countless challenges on our players already this season that have been dismissed yet they’re quick to impose bans on our players? All we ask for us consistency in decisions because quite clearly the rules are made up as they go along.
  • MarioMonk
    1757 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mcgregor should have been banned 100 percent. But for the umpteenth time this season the SFA are showing how inconsistent they are.
  • PintOfMagennis

And everyone else is getting away with murder? There’s countless challenges on our players already this season that have been dismissed yet they’re quick to impose bans on our players? All we ask for us consistency in decisions because quite clearly the rules are made up as they go along.

bit ironic the blowup from rangers fans despite slaughtering clarke for saying these exact things a week ago, how the tables turn
  • RfCxAmy
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    Mcgregor should have been banned 100 percent. But for the umpteenth time this season the SFA are showing how inconsistent they are.

I can see why McGregor has been given a two match banned but how that can be classed as violent conduct yet the two incidents involving Jack and the St Mirren player are only deemed as yellows. Unbelievable.
  • RfCxAmy

bit ironic the blowup from rangers fans despite slaughtering clarke for saying these exact things a week ago, how the tables turn

Aye and he’s very silent now considering his player is on the end of it!
  • PintOfMagennis
    MarioMonk wrote: »

I can see why McGregor has been given a two match banned but how that can be classed as violent conduct yet the two incidents involving Jack and the St Mirren player are only deemed as yellows. Unbelievable.

They'll put it down to the fact the referee dealt with these at the games (actually unsure on the st mirren incident), despite going back on their word with this a number of times I.e the hibs player and mckinnon vs us in december. Whole systems a farce tbh
  • Sykesy
    McGregor was that obvious in his I’m stunned to even see people thinking anything other than a ban is warranted
  • fergoosee
    McGregor was that obvious in his I’m stunned to even see people thinking anything other than a ban is warranted

its defo warranted but its no worse than what some have gotten away with so seems strange they arent punished equally