NEW PRIME ICON MOMENTS! Share your opinion! VOTE!

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    3544 posts National Call-Up
    More content = more fun
    opasni_ wrote: »
    I guess they want more money + they realised they released too many average footballers with over 90 OVR rating so they are fixing it now by boosting icons...terrible.

Ie. Luca modric... Was so excited when I packed him. Was very dissapointed with his gameplay... hes average at best.
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    I have no words anymore
    im waiting for toty moments.
    Did they replace Prime Best with Cannavaro because he was the only one "already done" ?

Cannavaro was added. He didn’t replace anyone. They are adding another one tomorrow
  • Kove
    4089 posts National Call-Up
    I have no words anymore
    I'm actually looking forward to next year as one way or another this is the last iteration of fut that will look like this. Until then this is money grabbing of the lowest order
  • Futfanatic
    13281 posts Has That Special Something
    I have no words anymore
    Kove wrote: »
    I'm actually looking forward to next year as one way or another this is the last iteration of fut that will look like this. Until then this is money grabbing of the lowest order

What's next after future stars, better OTW and 4th Icon versions? There has to be a limit because this is getting ridiculous. Yet I would not be surprised if they did a 5th Icon version too. Prime Icon BEST moments.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13581 posts Has That Special Something
    I have no words anymore
    This just reeks of desperation to me by EA. The end is officially near for them. Thank god! Really hope they go bust and Andrew Wilson rots in some back alley scrap heap company.

Please for the love of god people.

Do NOT spend FP on Friday...
  • limjitwe
    6849 posts Big Money Move
    Other,...
    We should re-do this poll on Sat after all the info is out to see if there’s any changes.

• Kove
    4089 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 13
    I have no words anymore
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Kove wrote: »

What's next after future stars, better OTW and 4th Icon versions? There has to be a limit because this is getting ridiculous. Yet I would not be surprised if they did a 5th Icon version too. Prime Icon BEST moments.

Featuring George Best...

You're right though. It is just getting silly and desperate.
  • Tekover
    84 posts Park Captain
    Other,...
    Let's wait before to criticize, I didn't like the future stars promo but wy not this one ?
    If Prime icons can be traded via SBC then everybody will be happy and it gives a bit more interest towards the end of the game
  • CarlF
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have no words anymore
    Tekover wrote: »
    Let's wait before to criticize, I didn't like the future stars promo but wy not this one ?
    If Prime icons can be traded via SBC then everybody will be happy and it gives a bit more interest towards the end of the game

I have an awful feeling that this ability to trade an untradable prime will be just using it as the Iconic part of an Icon SBC, just as they have done already. In other words, any icon will do. You'll still have the ability to use the untradable that you paid 1.6m coins for, plus another God knows how much along with it. You could probably also use a baby icon at 400k. That's my gut feeling.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    I have no words anymore
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Futfanatic
    I have no words anymore
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    CarlF wrote: »

I have an awful feeling that this ability to trade an untradable prime will be just using it as the Iconic part of an Icon SBC, just as they have done already. In other words, any icon will do. You'll still have the ability to use the untradable that you paid 1.6m coins for, plus another God knows how much along with it. You could probably also use a baby icon at 400k. That's my gut feeling.

They specified it has to be the untradeable prime SBC of that icon

No they didn’t. They said you can use that sbc item, but not that only the sbc item can be used.

Another one has fallen for the vague language. 😎
  • AJS-17
    1083 posts Professional
    More content = more fun
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    CarlF wrote: »

They specified it has to be the untradeable prime SBC of that icon

opportunity to use the untradable SBC sadly i think its gonna be like the previous guy said,can use it for the iconic part, unfortunately, they just need to come out and say what is happening instead of all these riddles and keeping us in the dark
  • SuperRob
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have no words anymore
    If a few more icon sbcs drop for the upgraded versions in the next week that it will be a good thing. If they dont start dropping them soon then the whole icon concept is pointless. The chances of packing one are non existent, most dont want to buy them off the market as they will start to lose value quickly now as the confidence in the market has gone, so we need the sbcs. What is the point of having them in the game if they dont release them now. By tots they will have better alternatives. I want to use R9, gullit, pele now, not in 4 months when i would have lost interest.
  • I have no words anymore
    Guys literally used all my coins and rinsed my club dry to finish PRIME George Best and now this bs I’m so so annoyed it’s literally turned me off fifa. I want a refund on all my FP because it’s fraud in my opinion.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I have no words anymore
    Optimus Primes: Auto Blocks Roll Out!

• Futfanatic
    I have no words anymore
    Adamjh123 wrote: »
    Guys literally used all my coins and rinsed my club dry to finish PRIME George Best and now this bs I’m so so annoyed it’s literally turned me off fifa. I want a refund on all my FP because it’s fraud in my opinion.

How many fifapoints?

How many fifapoints?

A lot of Fifa points. I would say I normally put £20-£40 on a week religiously, also have prime stoickhov from an sbc have a horrible feeling he could get an Optimus prime card as well, it’s a really bad thought out promotion in my opinion just complete trash,
    I wouldn’t have done best 100% if I knew what they was going to do. Like a lot of gamers been playing Fifa since playstation 1 days, Games dead already in my opinion. It’s the fastest the game has ever died, don’t even get me stared on pack prices the pack weight less than 1% really ?
    the awful fut champs division rivals and squad Battle rewards and oh sbc that hardly ever pay out. The fact that general game play is slow and unrealistic, and the fact the only way to score is by crossing it and heading it in. Just all do the same thing and hit them where it hurts and stop buying points there milking us for our cash and not even a little they just Blatantly take the **** and have been for years it needs to change just want a decent Fifa game like back in the day why should I spend £50 on a game and then still have to spend a fortune just to get a player that will probably
    Just go **** after 20 games if you know then you know, if we all just don’t buy points I promise things will change it’s the only way they will change this broken awful game. #SaveFifa
  • Futfanatic
    I have no words anymore

How many fifapoints?

A lot of Fifa points. I would say I normally put £20-£40 on a week religiously, also have prime stoickhov from an sbc have a horrible feeling he could get an Optimus prime card as well, it’s a really bad thought out promotion in my opinion just complete trash,
    I wouldn’t have done best 100% if I knew what they was going to do. Like a lot of gamers been playing Fifa since playstation 1 days, Games dead already in my opinion. It’s the fastest the game has ever died, don’t even get me stared on pack prices the pack weight less than 1% really ?
    the awful fut champs division rivals and squad Battle rewards and oh sbc that hardly ever pay out. The fact that general game play is slow and unrealistic, and the fact the only way to score is by crossing it and heading it in. Just all do the same thing and hit them where it hurts and stop buying points there milking us for our cash and not even a little they just Blatantly take the **** and have been for years it needs to change just want a decent Fifa game like back in the day why should I spend £50 on a game and then still have to spend a fortune just to get a player that will probably
    Just go **** after 20 games if you know then you know, if we all just don’t buy points I promise things will change it’s the only way they will change this broken awful game. #SaveFifa

I feel your pain mate. Don't forget to vote on the first page/post.
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    I have no words anymore
    Just to decimate the value of people’s teams just a wee but more
    It’s just getting ridiculous
  • RayS
    26453 posts Player of the Year
    I have no words anymore
    RayS wrote: »
    a pretty lopsided poll lol

Is it because of the options I gave? I tried to be pretty reasonable @RayS

Nah man. If anything you gave people more chance to respond positively (your first two options), but people have overwhelmingly given the promo a solid thumbs down down down
  • SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have no words anymore
    disgusting company.. they are on the same level as nestle and the catholic church when it comes to scamming ppl..
  • RayS
    26453 posts Player of the Year
    I have no words anymore

@Adamjh123 i’m in the same boat. EA have said that we can submit our Prime Best into some future Sbc to get his super Prime, so at least we’ll have that option. I just hope thr SBC doesn’t come out in June :D
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    I have no words anymore

@Adamjh123 i’m in the same boat. EA have said that we can submit our Prime Best into some future Sbc to get his super Prime, so at least we’ll have that option. I just hope thr SBC doesn’t come out in June :D

If the SBC doesn’t come out at the same time as someone moments card then there will be another backlash.

Nobody is going to wait around, this is their mistake so it should be corrected instantly.
  • Futfanatic
    I have no words anymore
    @deang07 welcome back mate, I've been waiting for you. Have a read through this thread.
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner
    I have no words anymore
    @deang07 welcome back mate, I've been waiting for you. Have a read through this thread.

my phone broke m8 so I had a couple days off the forum, jumped on the laptop for a look today till new phone arrives to find this wow.
    ive posted my own thread in disgust, I just cant believe it its criminal .

If the SBC doesn’t come out at the same time as someone moments card then there will be another backlash.

Nobody is going to wait around, this is their mistake so it should be corrected instantly.

Just feel robbed more than anything. Icon market is so broken anyway why not sort out the bottom end of the market or release baby icons again so so many things they could have done I literally want to know who thought that was a good idea it’s just ridiculous. I love fifa honestly but this fifa sucks bad
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    I have no words anymore

Just feel robbed more than anything. Icon market is so broken anyway why not sort out the bottom end of the market or release baby icons again so so many things they could have done I literally want to know who thought that was a good idea it’s just ridiculous. I love fifa honestly but this fifa sucks bad

Don’t we all feel robbed, it’s an all time low from them.
  • Zakury
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Other,...
    Feel like a mug for doing every icon SBC so far now because I wanted the best historical team
  • Safehands84
    3680 posts National Call-Up
    I have no words anymore
    After this event they'll be the super human traits icons. Inzaghi never be called offside again.
    Maradona score with your hand,

Rivaldo get a player sent off every game by holding your face and rolling on the floot
  • Futfanatic
    I have no words anymore
    After this event they'll be the super human traits icons. Inzaghi never be called offside again.
    Maradona score with your hand,

Rivaldo get a player sent off every game by holding your face and rolling on the floot

Hahaha and then traits somehow are not there in game! 😐