The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Ulook92
    21210 posts Club Captain
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    27 packs ready to go and counting

I prefer doing league sbc's and opening pack by pack rather than stacking a load ready for Friday. Maybe i'm weird. :joy:

Whatever you do, im doing.
  • TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner
    I refused to complete Henan until I pulled two of the silvers @kfcbucket21 its a 28kish team if done correctly from scratch. Which is still a lot but you make good profit on the others.

I was lucky to pull the CAM and CM in packs then just bought silver CB (3k) and both silver strikers for 5k and 8k.
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    Been away for a long weekend and 1k+ new posts :joy:

What's been going on?
  • Dutch007
    3470 posts National Call-Up
    CraigB85 wrote: »

What's been going on?

Game is dead..
  • TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner
    Dutch007 wrote: »

What's been going on?

Game is dead..

Posting this should be a banable offence.
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero

What's been going on?

Game is dead..

I meant what's new; game has been dead for a while.
  • ColeWorld
    14312 posts Has That Special Something
    I refused to complete Henan until I pulled two of the silvers @kfcbucket21 its a 28kish team if done correctly from scratch. Which is still a lot but you make good profit on the others.

I was lucky to pull the CAM and CM in packs then just bought silver CB (3k) and both silver strikers for 5k and 8k.

I will do Henan if I need an 86 for a SBC. So I can use the 86 and grind the CSl all over again and left Henan out till I need another 86
  • Currieman
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    I've managed to do 8/18 of Bundesliga just with stuff in my club. Should be able to complete the majority of the rest of them fairly easily. Only got 2 Bayern players though which might be expensive. Then I'll start on Super Lig again I think.

FYI the only decent pull I've had from any of these league SBCs so far (I've done about 6 of them) was IF Chilwell last week. I haven't kept track but I think I've broken even/made a small profit on most of them. Probs had a small loss on some but nothing major.

Empoli in Serie A was painful though.
  • Niko30
    50 posts Park Captain
    recently when I pause in the middle of the game, it shows me the opponent team and not mine, I can't do any change players or formation, I can move opponent players but actually in the game nothing happened.
    meanwhile, my opponent pause does changes and it's work for him.
    any suggestions on what to do?
  • llcg04
    704 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2019
    Currieman wrote: »
    I've managed to do 8/18 of Bundesliga just with stuff in my club. Should be able to complete the majority of the rest of them fairly easily. Only got 2 Bayern players though which might be expensive. Then I'll start on Super Lig again I think.

FYI the only decent pull I've had from any of these league SBCs so far (I've done about 6 of them) was IF Chilwell last week. I haven't kept track but I think I've broken even/made a small profit on most of them. Probs had a small loss on some but nothing major.

If i was you i would buy Wagner quickly, he is already at 2k. Also use davies as lb so you dont need bernat who is extinct
  • Scutch
    19112 posts World Class

Yeah I haven't had any decent pulls in any League SBC I've done, and I've done most of them.
  • maymanpele
    14520 posts Has That Special Something

What's been going on?

Game is dead..

<3
  • Manutelli
    23185 posts Club Captain
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Dumfries is just incredible

I like how he is an extra corner thread as well. A 6"2 RB cleaning back post balls as well and with great crossing. Man is the best RB in the game. Even though Da Costa is quite good as well.
  • Scutch
    19112 posts World Class
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Dumfries is just incredible

I like how he is an extra corner thread as well. A 6"2 RB cleaning back post balls as well and with great crossing. Man is the best RB in the game. Even though Da Costa is quite good as well.

Yeah Da Costa has that ability as well. I've got both but I use Da Costa more due to links to either Reus, IF Goretzka or Guilavogui. Don't have a decent link at all for Dumfries.
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Niko30 wrote: »
    recently when I pause in the middle of the game, it shows me the opponent team and not mine, I can't do any change players or formation, I can move opponent players but actually in the game nothing happened.

used to get that loads last year but haven't seen it this year. Naff all you can do, you're stuck with it when it happens.

Clear your game saved data maybe as a generic fix - it does seem to help with a number of random type issues but whether it's relevant here, I have no idea - but it's easy to do and has no adverse impact - so it's worth a try
  • Idek
    17516 posts World Class
    llcg04 wrote: »

If i was you i would buy Wagner quickly, he is already at 2k. Also use davies as lb so you dont need bernat who is extinct

Didn't even know Wagner had moved
  • ColeWorld
    Kagawa IF in a mixed players pack. love it
  • Niko30
    50 posts Park Captain
    Tof33z wrote: »

used to get that loads last year but haven't seen it this year. Naff all you can do, you're stuck with it when it happens.

Clear your game saved data maybe as a generic fix - it does seem to help with a number of random type issues but whether it's relevant here, I have no idea - but it's easy to do and has no adverse impact - so it's worth a try

It worked Bro!! also Deleted squad & re-make it, so don't sure what exactly help.
    Thanks!
  • WFCBagnall
    90339 posts Moderator
    llcg04 wrote: »

Gnabry at Lb and a bronze any works at RM.
  • Idek
    17516 posts World Class
    Feels like all the league sbc's have gone up in price the last couple days
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Tof33z wrote: »

It worked Bro!! also Deleted squad & re-make it, so don't sure what exactly help.
    Thanks!

nice. It was very intermittent for me before though, so you might just get a few games without it then it comes back - fingers crossed
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Idek wrote: »

It's all relative though. You have to pay a bit more, but the players you pack are also worth a bit more.
  • WFCBagnall
    90339 posts Moderator

When there's MM with Silver Players Pack, they hit rock bottom.
  • kfcbucket21
    8185 posts League Winner

So far I'm at a cost of 12.5k with just the CAM, Ivo left to buy. Going to be patient on him
  • ColeWorld
    UCL MM. Nzonzi as UCL card, Ilicic as highest rated. One player over 1k. LOL
  • Idek
    17516 posts World Class
    Might not be anything to do with it but I know nepenthez has been doing leagues the last couple days so I don't know if that's caused a load of people that watch him to start doing them as well
  • ColeWorld
    atleast on ps, most of the teams are still relatively cheap
  • Idek
    17516 posts World Class
    I'm on PS, things haven't gone up a crazy amount but it's still noticeable the last few days
  • TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner
    Might not be anything to do with it but I know nepenthez has been doing leagues the last couple days so I don't know if that's caused a load of people that watch him to start doing them as well

Yep 100%, thank lord he's on PS doing it though.
  • TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner
    I was on 480k. I'm now on 320k and have 40 gold and mixed packs in the store. The thing is I tend to not sell any of the bronze cards/silver cards I pull from bronze packs or the silver packs from the SBC's. I pulled a tradeable 15k Cardiff player last night so now I'm just waiting for others to pop up. Along with countless 1-3k bronzes from clubs I've already completed. I think if I sold everything instead of keeping it to complete more leagues I'd be on about 40 packs from around 80-100k spent.