NEW PRIME ICON MOMENTS! Share your opinion! VOTE!

Comments

  • Alemas_2012
    15702 posts World Class
    I have no words anymore
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    bberger wrote: »
    I've genuinly never ever seen a poll with 500+ votes in that short of a time in those forums.

    Also the result speaks volumes..

    Close to 600 now 😁

    I looked back through my old polls I never got more than around 200 votes. Pretty cool 😁

    Maybe put "VOTE!" in the title of your future polls so you get the same amount? :joy:
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    I have no words anymore
    Maro6590 wrote: »
    Well since the future Star Promo i would like to have these Upgrade system on cards... like a few people mentioned before... doing challenges on the future Stars to upgrade their stats.

    i don't know what you think but that would be a great idea for that promo too... it also would not rip off all the SBC holders....

    for example:

    Matthaus getting his 94 card for the season he was the ballon d'or winner.... so the challenge for all 93 Matthaus owners would be : " upgrade your prime Matthaus to his prime moment version, by 70 MOTM( 10/10) ratings in DR and WL" matches

    Or for all the defenders : " x amount of 10/10 ratings in DR/ WL, x amount of header-goals, x amount of successful tackling"


    i think that would fresh up the game a lot, nobody is screwed... and would also effect the play style of the most players, because the conservative park-the-bus tactics wouldn't help them to success these challenges
    Maro6590 wrote: »
    Well since the future Star Promo i would like to have these Upgrade system on cards... like a few people mentioned before... doing challenges on the future Stars to upgrade their stats.

    i don't know what you think but that would be a great idea for that promo too... it also would not rip off all the SBC holders....

    for example:

    Matthaus getting his 94 card for the season he was the ballon d'or winner.... so the challenge for all 93 Matthaus owners would be : " upgrade your prime Matthaus to his prime moment version, by 70 MOTM( 10/10) ratings in DR and WL" matches

    Or for all the defenders : " x amount of 10/10 ratings in DR/ WL, x amount of header-goals, x amount of successful tackling"


    i think that would fresh up the game a lot, nobody is screwed... and would also effect the play style of the most players, because the conservative park-the-bus tactics wouldn't help them to success these challenges

    Top idea
  • Futfanatic
    13463 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 12
    I have no words anymore
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    bberger wrote: »
    I've genuinly never ever seen a poll with 500+ votes in that short of a time in those forums.

    Also the result speaks volumes..

    Close to 600 now 😁

    I looked back through my old polls I never got more than around 200 votes. Pretty cool 😁

    Maybe put "VOTE!" in the title of your future polls so you get the same amount? :joy:

    Yeah maybe that’s going to work, thanks! 😁

    Had some fun going through my old threads, found one where I was complaining that I packed Maradona in world cup mode 4 times in a row. Mind you, that was before the repeatable icon sbc came out. I had completely forgotten about that. Fun times.
  • azza452
    1046 posts Professional
    I have no words anymore
    At this point they might as well release every card in the game 99 rated with a new shiny color
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    I have no words anymore
    What an absolute mess
  • Other,...
    When you thought you had the best version of George Best, but now there’s a better version of Best that is now the Best,... do better
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    Other,...
    EA are realizing that there are no boundaries. They can do what they want in the content area. People will buy packs no matter what
  • Futfanatic
    13463 posts Has That Special Something
    I have no words anymore
    Over 600 votes! Where can you see how many members there are?
  • I have no words anymore
    See they've removed the promo screen from ultimate launch on the console
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    I have no words anymore
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Over 600 votes! Where can you see how many members there are?

    Lol
  • Futfanatic
    13463 posts Has That Special Something
    I have no words anymore
    Pay2Lose wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Over 600 votes! Where can you see how many members there are?

    Lol

    What? I want to know % of the forum that voted and how many we still need.
  • Alemas_2012
    15702 posts World Class
    edited February 12
    I have no words anymore

    Cannavaro from 2006.
    Man, they play with emotions to try to make us get him.
    Damn good marketing, that.
    Too bad it doesn't work on me.
    :mrgreen:
  • Futfanatic
    13463 posts Has That Special Something
    I have no words anymore

    Cannavaro from 2006.
    Man, they play with emotions to try to make us get him.
    Damn good marketing, that.
    Too bad it doesn't work on me.
    :mrgreen:

    Epic picture
  • Alemas_2012
    15702 posts World Class
    I have no words anymore
    Futfanatic wrote: »

    Cannavaro from 2006.
    Man, they play with emotions to try to make us get him.
    Damn good marketing, that.
    Too bad it doesn't work on me.
    :mrgreen:

    Epic picture

    Del Piero's pretty good as well.
    nt0pMjl.png
    Also from the 2006 World Cup. :mrgreen:
    More precisely, when he scored against Germany. :smile:
  • Lupri
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    A for creativity
    Panic selling cannavaro gogogo
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13086 posts Has That Special Something
    A for creativity

    Cannavaro from 2006.
    Man, they play with emotions to try to make us get him.
    Damn good marketing, that.
    Too bad it doesn't work on me.
    :mrgreen:

    A midget CB, no thnx.
  • Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner
    I have no words anymore
    scumbegs
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Over 600 votes! Where can you see how many members there are?

    Good poll, pretty telling. But maybe should have made the poll choices more explicit, like;

    -I like this promo

    -This promo could turn out well

    - I don't care one way or the other

    -This promo is bad



    Having the top choice be "I have no words anymore" could be viewed as ambiguous. Just might make a better statement if EA saw this very responsive poll with 500+ votes of "This is bad, I am upset by this promo"
  • Futfanatic
    13463 posts Has That Special Something
    I have no words anymore
    Clancy wrote: »
    scumbegs
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Over 600 votes! Where can you see how many members there are?

    Good poll, pretty telling. But maybe should have made the poll choices more explicit, like;

    -I like this promo

    -This promo could turn out well

    - I don't care one way or the other

    -This promo is bad



    Having the top choice be "I have no words anymore" could be viewed as ambiguous. Just might make a better statement if EA saw this very responsive poll with 500+ votes of "This is bad, I am upset by this promo"

    I get where you are coming from, I decided to keep it light at the time, instead of making it obvious. Generally when words fail people they are sad, not happy. And the 500 comments in this thread underline that.
  • TW1103
    834 posts Semi-Pro
    I have no words anymore
    I'm a bit confused. So are they upgrading current Prime icons? Or are these basically In Form Icons?
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    I have no words anymore
    TW1103 wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused. So are they upgrading current Prime icons? Or are these basically In Form Icons?

    It's an additional card, there will be 4 versions of the icon.

    Base, Middle, Prime, Super Duper Prime
  • TW1103
    834 posts Semi-Pro
    I have no words anymore
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    TW1103 wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused. So are they upgrading current Prime icons? Or are these basically In Form Icons?

    It's an additional card, there will be 4 versions of the icon.

    Base, Middle, Prime, Super Duper Prime

    Oh dear. And I see something about SBCs... Does that mean I could potentially chuck in my prime Moore for a steroid version, or what?
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    I have no words anymore
    TW1103 wrote: »
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    TW1103 wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused. So are they upgrading current Prime icons? Or are these basically In Form Icons?

    It's an additional card, there will be 4 versions of the icon.

    Base, Middle, Prime, Super Duper Prime

    Oh dear. And I see something about SBCs... Does that mean I could potentially chuck in my prime Moore for a steroid version, or what?

    Yeah if you have a prime card looks like you'll be able to chuck it in an SBC at some point.

    They are just +1 upgrades though
  • TW1103
    834 posts Semi-Pro
    I have no words anymore
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    TW1103 wrote: »
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    TW1103 wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused. So are they upgrading current Prime icons? Or are these basically In Form Icons?

    It's an additional card, there will be 4 versions of the icon.

    Base, Middle, Prime, Super Duper Prime

    Oh dear. And I see something about SBCs... Does that mean I could potentially chuck in my prime Moore for a steroid version, or what?

    Yeah if you have a prime card looks like you'll be able to chuck it in an SBC at some point.

    They are just +1 upgrades though

    Might upgrade my Moore if it is a nice picture and under 100k to upgrade, but other than that, it won't be worth it
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    I have no words anymore
    TW1103 wrote: »
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    TW1103 wrote: »
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    TW1103 wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused. So are they upgrading current Prime icons? Or are these basically In Form Icons?

    It's an additional card, there will be 4 versions of the icon.

    Base, Middle, Prime, Super Duper Prime

    Oh dear. And I see something about SBCs... Does that mean I could potentially chuck in my prime Moore for a steroid version, or what?

    Yeah if you have a prime card looks like you'll be able to chuck it in an SBC at some point.

    They are just +1 upgrades though

    Might upgrade my Moore if it is a nice picture and under 100k to upgrade, but other than that, it won't be worth it

    Yh
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    I have no words anymore
    I guess they want more money + they realised they released too many average footballers with over 90 OVR rating so they are fixing it now by boosting icons...terrible.
  • lucas
    4941 posts Big Money Move
    I have no words anymore
    @EA_Andy is there any way to avoid sbc’s in late april that there is some way to help determine in the upgrade sbc that only Untradable icons can be used with a prime rating. Don’t want to be wait to long for the upgrade
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    I have no words anymore
    lucas wrote: »
    @EA_Andy is there any way to avoid sbc’s in late april that there is some way to help determine in the upgrade sbc that only Untradable icons can be used with a prime rating. Don’t want to be wait to long for the upgrade

    Still no reply, I’ve says it once and I’ll say it again.

    “Later” doesn’t fit with anyone, we need a time frame not a word.
  • HullCity1904
    1994 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have no words anymore
    People really care about those dynamic images don't they? that's insane

    it's like caring about the facepaint on your 1st person shooter player :D
  • HullCity1904
    1994 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have no words anymore
    Did they replace Prime Best with Cannavaro because he was the only one "already done" ?
  • Gnomenclature
    3679 posts National Call-Up
    More content = more fun
    sanjay17 wrote: »
    Hey at least we will see the probability for packing an icon.
    So there is that I guess

    Yeah, less than 1%... could be 1 in 100 or 1 in 10000000.
Sign In or Register to comment.