Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• SDoofus
    4091 posts National Call-Up
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    SDoofus wrote: »
    AEsey wrote: »
    Martial is better than Salah imo
    The goal he scored against Fulham was way better than the goal Salah scored against spurs last year (which somehow ended goal of the season iirc)

My God.

First of all, that goal against Spurs was way more impressive than Martial's goal against Fulham. Salah had way less space and did it against much better defenders in a much harder game.

Secondly, Martial isn't fit to lace Salah's boots.

Martial is no where near the best player in the world, the rest look average compared to our lord and saviour Mo Salah❤️

Salah's last 4 seasons in all competitions:

2015/16: 15 goals and 6 assists
    2016/17: 17 goals and 12 assists
    2017/18: 42 goals and 14 assists
    2018/19: 20 goals and 7 assists so far, with at least 14 games to go.

Out of our remaining 12 PL games, 6 are against the current bottom 6, and Salah will FEAST on them.

• Adrian095
    33654 posts National Team Captain
    Martial goals have actually led to trophy triumphs(FA CUP + Europa League).

Mane and Salah.

Zilch

Martial > Mane and Salah combined.
  • SDoofus
    edited February 12

Mane and Salah.

Zilch

Some of the worst players ever have won their team cup finals, means nothing tbh. Dudek effectively won us the CL in 2005 but no one really rated him.

Look who scored Portugal's winner in their 2016 Euros win.
  • tilen11
    4809 posts National Call-Up

Mane and Salah.

Zilch

Some of the worst players ever have won their team cup finals, means nothing tbh. Dudek effectively won us the CL in 2005 but no one really rated him.

:joy:

Eder>Ronaldo confirmed
  • Adrian095

Mane and Salah.

Zilch

Dudek was elite mate no one rated him because he was polish smh. Rassist fans
  • SDoofus

Mane and Salah.

Zilch

• Adrian095

Mane and Salah.

Zilch

What didn't kill him made him stronger. That struggle lead him to future phenomenal performances leading Liverpool to multiple trophies.
  • Pxul_
    7189 posts Big Money Move
    Someone have a relevant argument work is boring😂
  • LFC Simon 98
    15949 posts World Class

I’m a better forumer than @Tornado31619

Discuss
  • AEsey
    5887 posts Big Money Move
    AEsey wrote: »
    Martial is better than Salah imo
    The goal he scored against Fulham was way better than the goal Salah scored against spurs last year (which somehow ended goal of the season iirc)

My God.

First of all, that goal against Spurs was way more impressive than Martial's goal against Fulham. Salah had way less space and did it against much better defenders in a much harder game.

Secondly, Martial isn't fit to lace Salah's boots.

I have already stated that this is just my opinion, I don't expect you to agree with me as I know that my view of Martial is 'blurred'
    But you gotta enjoy the players you have don't ya B)
  • Pxul_
    7189 posts Big Money Move

Discuss

Now if you put that the other way round I could argue with you but I have no comment on the matter
  • Wyojasond
    10140 posts Has That Special Something
    Can’t wait to see him back on the pitch...

• SDoofus

Discuss

Now if you put that the other way round I could argue with you but I have no comment on the matter

:D
  • Wyojasond
    10140 posts Has That Special Something
    giphy.gif
  • tilen11
    Didnt think PSG would outplay United that much.
  • Pugzilla
    15436 posts World Class
    edited February 12
    I’m not sure what’s more impressive being a game in hand “up” on that City team or easily handling this PSG team when they had a fit Neymar and Cavani.
  • tilen11
    And Pogba out for the 2nd leg
  • SDoofus
    edited February 12
    Looks like we did really well to beat PSG at Anfield, considering United got absolutely dismantled by their B team, whereas we had Neymar and Cavani to deal with.
  • SDoofus
    Not too worried about our trip to OT now tbh. They’re awful once they play a decent team.
  • Pugzilla
    15436 posts World Class
    Looks like we did really well to beat PSG at Anfield, considering United got absolutely dismantled by their B team, whereas we had Neymar and Cavani to deal with.

Without Neymar, Cavani, and almost the whole second half without Verratti.

• SDoofus
    Pugzilla wrote: »

Yeah, it’s really embarrassing to get humiliated at home considering those factors.
  • Adrian095
    A B team that's consists of a 4 World cup winners, 2 UCL winners, thiago Silva, Di maria and Veratti. :D :D
  • Pugzilla
    15436 posts World Class

Yeah, it’s really embarrassing to get humiliated at home considering those factors.

Well I mean look at Sevilla last year they have a lot of deadwood to clear out they should be used to these things happening. They can say we had an easy run to the final last year (and they have in here many times over) but you know they should like focus on simple things like not getting embarrassed before they start throwing shade on making a final.
  • ViVaWhom
    7215 posts Big Money Move
    and we lost our 2 starting attackers at half time, which is way worse than knowing before hand and preparing for it

i love how every thread is talking about us lmao

this will just make beating liverpool at home sweeter
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    Mané laughing at United on his Instagram story 😂
  • Pugzilla
    15436 posts World Class
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    and we lost our 2 starting attackers at half time, which is way worse than knowing before hand and preparing for it

i love how every thread is talking about us lmao

this will just make beating liverpool at home sweeter

All we’ve heard from you is “InJuRiEs ArE nOt An ExCusE tHeY aRe PaRt of tHE GaME.” While our whole defense has been injured and we had a few draws.

• Sercs
    18438 posts World Class
    Ahahaha ole way out of his depth

What a laughable performance good bye United
  • SDoofus

Well I mean look at Sevilla last year they have a lot of deadwood to clear out they should be used to these things happening. They can say we had an easy run to the final last year (and they have in here many times over) but you know they should like focus on simple things like not getting embarrassed before they start throwing shade on making a final.

Yep. Typical, really. All this talk about us having an easy run and they get PSG without their best players and then go on to get spanked at home.

Puts it into perspective how well we’ve done tbh.
  • SDoofus
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    Mané laughing at United on his Instagram story 😂

This made me laugh out loud considering the whole Mane vs Martial thing on here recently :D
  • Pugzilla
    15436 posts World Class

Yep. Typical, really. All this talk about us having an easy run and they get PSG without their best players and then go on to get spanked at home.

Puts it into perspective how well we’ve done tbh.

I was surprised to see how bad Pogba was. I was thinking he was world class and primed to shine on the big stage. Such a shame about the sending off as it makes the away leg pointless. Not sure if it was his fault though Ole wasn’t ready for Tuchel’s tactic had the poor young Frenchman marked out of the game.