These webapp captchas are getting wild

Clancy
7734 posts League Winner
wtf am I looking at here? looks like winnie the pooh's head sewed onto a skorpion's body :joy: :joy:

you have to be some kinda crazy to know which way is up with these things

14KJBPT.jpg

Comments

• RayS
    25107 posts Player of the Year
    edited January 31
    Omg that one is hilariously terrible. No clue what the heck it is
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    ea uncovering hidden secrets of the WORLD they only got these in area 51 truss
  • Futfanatic
    12246 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 31
    Clancy wrote: »
    wtf am I looking at here? looks like winnie the pooh's head sewed onto a skorpion's body :joy: :joy:

you have to be some kinda crazy to know which way is up with these things

]

Looool I know right. Few days ago I messed up a few that looked like mutants...

im5xbbjtx.jpeg

Looks like a dead rat on a bear skin.
  • Futfanatic
    edited February 12
    @EA_Andy @Pieman25

Could you guys please pass on to the team that we really don’t need to know what kind of sick experiments they are doing at EA HQ. I really don’t need to see them in my captcha’s. What on earth am I looking at?

2xue0av.jpeg

9ocjre0rg.jpeg
  • Pieman25
    15764 posts World Class
    That's awful, the 1 on the console is bad as well. If you log on to the console does it free up the app and clear the captcha?
  • WarrenBarton
    7071 posts Big Money Move
    Ea playing pass the pigs 🐖
  • Davisto
    6081 posts Big Money Move
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    @EA_Andy @Pieman25

Could you guys please pass on to the team that we really don’t need to know what kind of sick experiments they are doing at EA HQ. I really don’t need to see them in my captcha’s. What on earth am I looking at?

2xue0av.jpeg

9ocjre0rg.jpeg

2 frogs doing the business i think :joy: christ
  • W16
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 12
    @EA_Andy @Pieman25

2xue0av.jpeg

9ocjre0rg.jpeg

• Clancy
    7734 posts League Winner
    edited February 12

:joy: :joy: :joy:

that bottom one is absolutely hilarious. I don't know what the hell those animals are, but they are doing some very raunchy things to each other :wink:
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had to go through 10 space spirals in order to get back in the app again lol
  • Clancy
    7734 posts League Winner
    Ch1cha wrote: »
    I had to go through 10 space spirals in order to get back in the app again lol

I got that one the other day, at least that one is do-able. This animal sex position rotation tests are really tough :joy:
  • W16
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    That's awful, the 1 on the console is bad as well. If you log on to the console does it free up the app and clear the captcha?

As you are here, can you please make someone at EA to respond the 91 Cech in game questions?
  • Pieman25
    15764 posts World Class
    W16 wrote: »

As you are here, can you please make someone at EA to respond the 91 Cech in game questions?

I can't as it's been referred and there's no answer as yet, I have the same card so keen for a response as well.
  • Futfanatic

I will check next time if you can do it on console. Not that that’s easy to do there but at least it makes sense this is ridiculous.
  • Pieman25
    15764 posts World Class

I will check next time if you can do it on console. Not that that’s easy to do there but at least it makes sense this is ridiculous.

But the map is fabulous, like some sort of horrible Lara Croft side mission.
  • W16
    W16 wrote: »

I can't as it's been referred and there's no answer as yet, I have the same card so keen for a response as well.

Thanks for your respond
  • Pieman25 wrote: »

Yes you can do this. Last week I got a captcha on the web app but after completing it each time I got an error. I then went on the console and solved the controller button captcha and turned off the Xbox and went back into the Web App and it was unlocked.
  • ImAtrocious
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's pretty sad that you can end up with a ban for not knowing how to complete these absurd puzzles. I think I read somewhere else that the trick was to right the image in the foreground...is that what you guys have found?
  • Pieman25
    15764 posts World Class

Yes you can do this. Last week I got a captcha on the web app but after completing it each time I got an error. I then went on the console and solved the controller button captcha and turned off the Xbox and went back into the Web App and it was unlocked.

Appreciate the confirmation, obviously this may not be the practical solution if you are away from the console but if it's possible use this option as account/trading bans just aren't fun to have to appeal.
  • Futfanatic
    It's pretty sad that you can end up with a ban for not knowing how to complete these absurd puzzles. I think I read somewhere else that the trick was to right the image in the foreground...is that what you guys have found?

Yes that’s true. I messed up on one because I got the one in the background to stand correctly. That’s also just something you somehow should know without anyone telling you.
  • Amdp9
    2911 posts National Call-Up
    @EA_Andy @Pieman25

2xue0av.jpeg

9ocjre0rg.jpeg

😂😂😂
  • EA_Andy
    2991 posts EA Community Manager
    Will pass this on and see if we can find some animals who are a bit more private.
  • Futfanatic
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Will pass this on and see if we can find some animals who are a bit more private.

Cheers @EA_Andy, please ask them to test any changes they make first before putting them live. Last time they changed captchas they broke the login system for half a day!