The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *FUTTIES HYPEEE* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    68575 posts Moderator
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Currieman wrote: »
    They haven't confirmed how the Moments SBCs are gonna work though.

What if you don't have Prime Best but want Moments Best? Have we seen SBCs with 2 options before? E.G

Option 1: Submit Prime Best and 2-300k or whatever
    Option 2: Submit the equivalent of Prime Best's SBC and 2-300k

Could be interesting.

i dont think they are doing normal sbcs for them just in packs

only sbcs for people who have done the prime already

How can they differentiate between an SBC Best and a Best from the market?

Both were the same price.

Not really relevant to what i asked. :joy:

There will be no need to differentiate whether you'll need to put in a untradeable or tradeable Best. The sbc was anything under 1.5m and the tradeable one is like 1.6m. So unless the tradeable version rises alot if you can put in a tradeable version, then no one is losing out and the people who did the sbc for more than likely alot less than the value of the sbc with untradeables are at a much better position.
  • TakeItSlow
    5500 posts Big Money Move
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

Yeah because Owen was definitely in his prime at United. **** hell.

Think you're missing the point of the promotion. :joy:
  • TakeItSlow
    5500 posts Big Money Move
    Buzzing for when icon shark song comes out.
  • Dan is Clutch
    23907 posts Club Captain

What if you don't have Prime Best but want Moments Best? Have we seen SBCs with 2 options before? E.G

Could be interesting.

There will be no need to differentiate whether you'll need to put in a untradeable or tradeable Best. The sbc was anything under 1.5m and the tradeable one is like 1.6m. So unless the tradeable version rises alot if you can put in a tradeable version, then no one is losing out and the people who did the sbc for more than likely alot less than the value of the sbc with untradeables are at a much better position.

"i dont think they are doing normal sbcs for them just in packs

only sbcs for people who have done the prime already"

I then asked: "How can they differentiate between an SBC Best and a Best from the market?"

Your reply literally wasn't relevant to anything that i was asking. :joy:

EA's tweet also literally says: " there will be an opportunity to use the SBC item when the Moments SBC gets released"

Doesn't say anything about one from the market. It literally says "SBC Item". I wondered how they could differentiate between the 2 because as far as i'm aware, they can't. Which means this isn't done for people that did the icon SBC's originally at all. :joy:
  • Alexrb89
    3421 posts National Call-Up

Could be interesting.

I think he just wants to know if he can go buy Best from the market and put him into the SBC or if he has to own the untradeable version to be able to complete it...
  • Dan is Clutch
    23907 posts Club Captain
    Alexrb89 wrote: »

Could be interesting.

I think he just wants to know if he can go buy Best from the market and put him into the SBC or if he has to own the untradeable version to be able to complete it...

No, i was just curious on how people think they could differentiate between the 2. Unless they've changed something recently, i don't think they can.
  • Dan is Clutch
    23907 posts Club Captain
    edited February 12
    Idek wrote: »
    The return of UCL MM tonight :open_mouth:

Bought 2 from each team that are playing this week, couple of them already seem inflated

I never bother prepping for any MM. I just buy what i need at 6. I think i read somewhere that they would take the players out of packs if they were knocked out of the group stage too. So if they do an upgrade SBC like before, or if the reward for MM is a CL pack like they did sometimes, those packs could be much better than before with mostly good teams left in. (i think i saw this on reddit so maybe not be 100% accurate :joy: )
  • Gyan_33
    27411 posts Player of the Year

No I'm not. ":joy:"

It's moments from when they were in their prime. The tweet literally says "To celebrate heroic Moments of ICON’s in their Prime". Owen wasn't in his prime at United. So.
  • Idek
    9843 posts League Winner

Bought 2 from each team that are playing this week, couple of them already seem inflated

I never bother prepping for any MM. I just buy what i need at 6. I think i read somewhere that they would take the players out of packs if they were knocked out of the group stage too. So if they do an upgrade SBC like before, or if the reward for MM is a CL pack like they did sometimes, those packs could be much better than before with mostly good teams left in. (i think i saw this on reddit so maybe not be 100% accurate :joy: )

I don't normally bother prepping either just with a couple of the previous mm's for ucl they've asked for 2 from each team and then it can end up costing 4k a player
  • Meroblastic91
    428 posts An Exciting Prospect

No I'm not. ":joy:"

It's moments from when they were in their prime. The tweet literally says "To celebrate heroic Moments of ICON’s in their Prime". Owen wasn't in his prime at United. So.

Well, EA also think that Del Piero was in his prime at WC 06..
  • Tof33z
    5727 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 12
    Some comedian once had a routine about visiting LA and their Da was too mean to buy a map of the stars' houses so they just drove around looking at big houses and speculating who might live there. That's what this thread is like
  • Dan is Clutch
    23907 posts Club Captain

I don't normally bother prepping either just with a couple of the previous mm's for ucl they've asked for 2 from each team and then it can end up costing 4k a player

Yeah the UCL MM in the past did become really expensive to do but i managed it just fine at 6 by sniping the players quickly.

Also wouldn't put it past them not even doing anything. :joy:
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    05 UCL Gerrard 😍
  • Alexrb89
    3421 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t get me wrong I’m a sucker for dynamic pics, but it kinda funny that all of us care so much about them considering they don’t even show up correctly 95% of the time :joy:
  • hjdjydyufu
    7387 posts League Winner
    Do you think the 'later' in FUT means the SBCs are still months away?
  • Dan is Clutch
    23907 posts Club Captain
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

Prob.
  • DutyHarry
    4823 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t get me wrong I’m a sucker for dynamic pics, but it kinda funny that all of us care so much about them considering they don’t even show up correctly 95% of the time :joy:

This, and ffs this shouldn't matter anyway, this game should be about good gameplay, not good pics. :D
  • hjdjydyufu
    7387 posts League Winner

Prob.

Ugh
  • Dan is Clutch
    23907 posts Club Captain
    DutyHarry wrote: »

This, and ffs this shouldn't matter anyway, this game should be about good gameplay, not good pics. :D

We are way past the point of this game ever having good gameplay. :joy:
  • Dan is Clutch
    23907 posts Club Captain

Prob.

Ugh

More info Friday I guess.
  • Crossland
    6840 posts Big Money Move
    Let's be honest as exciting as all this Prime moment stuff is that coming and how great the card looks they are only gonna be available for a small percentage of the games player base,these cards are gonna be more expensive than the best primes we have now and the SBC's if that's what EA do will be only for the mega rich !
  • Pughy30
    25045 posts Player of the Year
    they're actually gonna release a version for every icon what a **** slimy company :joy:
  • Crossland
    6840 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 12
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    they're actually gonna release a version for every icon what a **** slimy company :joy:

Shame they can't put this much work into releasing all the Primes SBC's were still waiting for ! Guess their gonna be pushed right back till god knows when now
  • Tof33z

they're not going to want to have to do a title update for any moment card they release

makes total sense to have the images prepped into one update then it's not an issue
  • G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 12

You sound surprised?

Think about it each week EA will be like "Get these * new prime moment ICONS now in packs"

Kids will love it and open packs and the money will pour in.

EA are milking this cash cow whilst they can.
  • WFCBagnall
    68575 posts Moderator
    RIP PRIME NAKATA OWNERS
  • Idek
    9843 posts League Winner
    edited February 12
    They did say select icons, I dunno what to think with this company though so who knows

Next year these should be the new primes and scrap all the current base ones because most of them are **** anyway
  • Tof33z
    if they only uploaded the images they need, it would be a complete giveaway before the thing is even launched, and open to all sorts of gaming

they're dumb but not that dumb