SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• Sykesy
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    Hibee wrote: »
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Magic moments cards certainly means VanBasten volley is a cert. I can understand people’s frustrations and disgust at the money grab but I don’t get the impact. The value of high end icons are already out of reach for majority so these cards will just be as rare. I’m hoping it pushes the value of other icons down and can get closer to R9

EA have continually messed up in every department of this game. Fifa20 could actually just kill it completely if this is the madness you’re now getting every week

Its the principle this time mate. We all bought these players on the understanding that they were the best versions. Its really nothing at all to do with the impact in game. I know you are a pretty massive EA fan, but surely you can see what they have done here is wrong. Even having to spend more on the new versions SBC is a kick in the nads!

Contempt of court. I’m a fan of EA? I wish the slowest most painfulest death a man can suffer to whoever made and agreed to turn a fun mode of Fifa in FUT to a money grabbing, scripting piece a ****. I can get why people are kicking off and I’m glad they have. I want FUT back to old days. I play Fifa to relax unwind and enjoy. I end up a mad manic depressive grinding games till 4am. Running into work sleep deprived opening rewards to reveal absolutely nothing.

I stopped on 14 wins with 10 games to play for first time this Fifa cause even I’m getting bored of the same regulated weekend league wins losses etc it’s always the same. Can tell when your winning a game sometimes straight from kick off.
  • Hibee
    10660 posts Has That Special Something
    Magic moments cards certainly means VanBasten volley is a cert. I can understand people’s frustrations and disgust at the money grab but I don’t get the impact. The value of high end icons are already out of reach for majority so these cards will just be as rare. I’m hoping it pushes the value of other icons down and can get closer to R9

EA have continually messed up in every department of this game. Fifa20 could actually just kill it completely if this is the madness you’re now getting every week

Its the principle this time mate. We all bought these players on the understanding that they were the best versions. Its really nothing at all to do with the impact in game. I know you are a pretty massive EA fan, but surely you can see what they have done here is wrong. Even having to spend more on the new versions SBC is a kick in the nads!

Contempt of court. I’m a fan of EA? I wish the slowest most painfulest death a man can suffer to whoever made and agreed to turn a fun mode of Fifa in FUT to a money grabbing, scripting piece a ****. I can get why people are kicking off and I’m glad they have. I want FUT back to old days. I play Fifa to relax unwind and enjoy. I end up a mad manic depressive grinding games till 4am. Running into work sleep deprived opening rewards to reveal absolutely nothing.

I stopped on 14 wins with 10 games to play for first time this Fifa cause even I’m getting bored of the same regulated weekend league wins losses etc it’s always the same. Can tell when your winning a game sometimes straight from kick off.

Lol, well you pump loads of cash into it and stick up for them at times so I made that assumption. I humbly sit at work corrected B)
  • Sykesy

Lol, well you pump loads of cash into it and stick up for them at times so I made that assumption. I humbly sit at work corrected B)

Aye. I’m a mug. I love packs. Mad buzz when you pack icons and decent players. Sbc daft! Just sacrifice half the content and better the gameplay and I’ll be happy to throw the wife at it next year. Throw in a Scottish icon and all is forgiven
  • Hibee

Aye. I’m a mug. I love packs. Mad buzz when you pack icons and decent players. Sbc daft! Just sacrifice half the content and better the gameplay and I’ll be happy to throw the wife at it next year. Throw in a Scottish icon and all is forgiven

You should get into the old panini (or whatever it is now) football stickers mate. Cheaper and they smell good when you peel off the stickers :D

Im going to throw a bomb in there and tell you that PES has King Kenny Dalglish...
  • Sykesy

You should get into the old panini (or whatever it is now) football stickers mate. Cheaper and they smell good when you peel off the stickers :D

Im going to throw a bomb in there and tell you that PES has King Kenny Dalglish...

Can’t score top bins from free kicks with Hidetoshi in them sticker albums. PES is for them people you find on registers mate. Can’t be doing with that nonsense
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5277 posts Big Money Move

Can’t score top bins from free kicks with Hidetoshi in them sticker albums. PES is for them people you find on registers mate. Can’t be doing with that nonsense

Hahahahahahaha
  • Hibee

:D :D :D :D
  • fergoosee
    11122 posts Has That Special Something
    pay all that money for the primes then give us more sbcs to get a +1 ffs
  • Sykesy
    fergoosee wrote: »

They say if you have done the sbcs for prime version you can submit them but does that mean those who bought them can’t unless they submit a tradeable to become untradeable. They’ve really not thought this one through too well
  • Sykesy
    Dynamic images for all icons on the database. They cannot give each icon a moment card surely. Utterly pointless
  • Hibee
    Dynamic images for all icons on the database. They cannot give each icon a moment card surely. Utterly pointless

It certainly renders the SBC Icons everyone has done as pointless (if you want the best card).
  • fergoosee

They say if you have done the sbcs for prime version you can submit them but does that mean those who bought them can’t unless they submit a tradeable to become untradeable. They’ve really not thought this one through too well

think they mean with other sbc like and 84/85 rated team
  • PintOfMagennis
    3986 posts National Call-Up
    no action for power B)
  • RfCxAmy
    5129 posts Big Money Move
    How the **** can Power get away with that when it’s a clear studs up to a player’s face. The SFA are an absolute farce and that Celtic supporting compliance officer should be gone by now.
  • RfCxAmy
    Insufficient evidence is the biggest load of bull as well
  • PintOfMagennis
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    How the **** can Power get away with that when it’s a clear studs up to a player’s face. The SFA are an absolute farce and that Celtic supporting compliance officer should be gone by now.

is it a known fact or just an assumption she supports celtic
  • PintOfMagennis
    Because if she did I highly doubt power would have gotten away with it considering he is the best player of the team who play celtic next
  • RfCxAmy

Known fact and also has no previous history in football as well
  • PintOfMagennis

Known fact and also has no previous history in football as well

how the * is that fair lmao
  • fergoosee

women eh
  • SC1967
    9986 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 12
    Is that the same compliance officer who let Morelos away with 3 potential red card offences against us?
  • fergoosee
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Is that the same compliance officer who let Morelos away with 3 potential red card offences against us?

no different one
  • SC1967
    9986 posts Has That Special Something

no different one

A quick google search actually says it’s the same person. It also through up a Rangers forum where they have established she hates Rangers, simply because she went to a Catholic secondary school.

Cool
  • fergoosee

terrible stat. doesnt tell you where the shots were from or how bad, good or unlucky the missed shots were
  • MarioMonk
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero

I will go with the only one that counts... the goals.
  • RfCxAmy

terrible stat. doesnt tell you where the shots were from or how bad, good or unlucky the missed shots were

Anything to make them feel better because Morelos is top goal scorer.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    16750 posts World Class
    Genuinely surprised Morelos' is that high
  • fergoosee

if morelos took pens like cosgrove he would be the highest on here
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    16750 posts World Class

if morelos took pens like cosgrove he would be the highest on here