The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS APPRECIATION THREAD* 🔵⚡TOTS HYPE⚡🔵 🏀🦎

Comments

• GL
    5433 posts Big Money Move
    Nice one EA! Shame the SBCs still won’t be released for another 2 months 😂
  • WFCBagnall
    67782 posts Moderator
    sofyanm wrote: »

But there won't be an sbc for Best 🤪
  • murazorr
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wow I cant believe it!!! :trollface: Just what I and other people that used their brains said yesterday when this was announced. I asked for patience, for more info and see exactly how it will work. I, @Reus @WFCBagnall and the others were called "obtuse" and stuff :joy:
    #instagramgeneration

Probably sbc will be released in 2 months tho :joy:
  • Ian_Ando08
    6936 posts Big Money Move
    but they ait just gonna say put this best in and get a upgraded best are they lads? its gonna cost something extra id guess?
  • Gyan_33
    26643 posts Player of the Year
    Now I'm gonna be even more tempted to do Nedved if he might get a special CAM version
  • NornIron
    10972 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 12
    Probably after TOTS they need someway to make money then. :D

Just thinking it'll cost at least 500k to upgrade, sure everyone will be doing primes now expecting to get the prime prime cheap and there's not a chance EA will let that happen.
  • WFCBagnall
    67782 posts Moderator
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    but they ait just gonna say put this best in and get a upgraded best are they lads? its gonna cost something extra id guess?

A couple of hundred k.
  • Alexrb89
    3403 posts National Call-Up
    murazorr wrote: »
    Wow I cant believe it!!! :trollface: Just what I and other people that used their brains said yesterday when this was announced. I asked for patience, for more info and see exactly how it will work. I, @Reus @WFCBagnall and the others were called "obtuse" and stuff :joy:
    #instagramgeneration

**** me my toes can only curl so much, take a deep breath will you.
  • Tsarov
    2775 posts Fans' Favourite
    I simply cannot wait to use my Prime Raul in the Optimus Prime Raul SBC and pay additional 500 000 coins for +1 upgrades.

:s
  • jpsblue
    3691 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 12
    #instagramgeneration

quite obvious they only tweeted this after the massive **** online which was more so than any other promo so far. they are always quite specific in their tweets in terms of a player, or a team being in packs or sbcs, and they specifically only said packs in the original tweet.

especially given the community managers went radio silent on twitter
  • SuperRob
    1357 posts Professional
    So not only have they still got over 40 icons to release in sbcs in a short period of time, they now have a number of re released super icons to release. How about you release the primes before you add to your work loads.
  • murazorr
    jpsblue wrote: »
    #instagramgeneration

quite obvious they only tweeted this after the massive **** online which was more so than any other promo so far. they are always quite specific in their tweets in terms of a player, or a team being in packs or sbcs, and they specifically only said packs in the original tweet.

Yea sure. They did this because of you guys moaning on forums :joy:
  • murazorr
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    #instagramgeneration

**** me my toes can only curl so much, take a deep breath will you.

:*
  • BeefyRabouter
    747 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They can't release the Icon SBC's in a timely fashion, but everyone expects "übermensch" Icon SBC's to be released in time to enjoy them before FIFA 20?
  • Dutch007
    2498 posts Fans' Favourite
    "later" = August
  • NornIron
    When do we think they'll be finished releasing the fifa 19 icon sbc's. I'll go with 1st March Fifa 22.
  • Gyan_33
    I can see why they would be releasing the SBC's later in the year though. Wouldn't be smart to have the normal prime SBC and the 'new' prime SBC out at the same time.
  • DutyHarry
    4337 posts National Call-Up
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I can see why they would be releasing the SBC's later in the year though. Wouldn't be smart to have the normal prime SBC and the 'new' prime SBC out at the same time.

Or, they could skip the normal primes and release directly these mega primes sbcs. :D
  • NornIron
    edited February 12
    Rijkaard scored the winner in the 1990 European cup final surely thats a moment.

Rivaldo vs Valencia the greatest hat trick ever that bicycle kick <3
  • Idek
    9654 posts League Winner
    Cue people getting angry when one of the icons they have doesn't get a moments version for them to upgrade to
  • Alexrb89
    3403 posts National Call-Up
    I wonder if they will do SBC’s for all of the moment cards or just the ones that have already had an SBC like Best.
  • Tof33z
    5411 posts Big Money Move
    the smartest thing they could do with the moments cards is add them to red picks. Still would be hardly any packed but the amount of people upgrading teams for WL would be ridiculous
  • WFCBagnall
    67782 posts Moderator
    Tof33z wrote: »
    the smartest thing they could do with the moments cards is add them to red picks. Still would be hardly any packed but the amount of people upgrading teams for WL would be ridiculous

No thanks
  • sofyanm
    1761 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 12
    could we see some position changes? Would be more interesting

55feb0c5c07b5898ff69d2cf08081e49.png
  • Reus
    22080 posts Club Captain
    As someone who didn't do the best sbc I now feel I have been shafted by ea

What a joke
  • Dutch007
    2498 posts Fans' Favourite

It would if they upped WF also..
  • ORANGEeffect05
    18977 posts World Class

Feel like 90% of the people i see with Rivaldo want to throw him into an SBC that doesn't return...Rivaldo
  • Tof33z
    5411 posts Big Money Move

you can play anybody wherever you want them this year anyway
  • Cantona84
    7471 posts League Winner
    Reus wrote: »
    As someone who didn't do the best sbc I now feel I have been shafted by ea

What a joke

Thought you where in hype mode for “the best event of the year” this weekend? Don’t let a positive message to your fellow posters in here ruin your hype.
  • Gyan_33
    Tof33z wrote: »

Hahahaha what an awful idea