Rest assured,all is well

Boommaametw3
1349 posts Professional
edited February 12
5ntzt4.jpg

Guess they saw all the heat on the forums,twitter and readdit and ma just hoping my Raul and Ballack gets chosen but still the idea for the promo is dumb as hell

Comments

• KinggHuss
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    great, we'll have to wait forever to get the sbc's
  • Cortza
    384 posts An Exciting Prospect
    "Trade in you FUT19 Prime Best Icon for a brand new shiny FUT20 Primetime Best"

*Terms and conditions apply. There is no guarantee that Primetime Best will not be exceeded by an ultra Primetime Best*
  • FCBlunt
    1474 posts Play-Off Hero
    KinggHuss wrote: »
    great, we'll have to wait forever to get the sbc's

Sike, coming August the 28th. Enjoy your one month, dead game card. :smiley:
  • Robbenhood
    1351 posts Professional
    "Later in FUT 19"

Probably August
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1298 posts Professional
    Cost the current icon and another 500k+ 🙄 bet
  • HysxteriA
    3052 posts National Call-Up
    They've definitely done this in response to the forum.
  • Momus
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    I can’t wait for them to establish what they think the right price is for a +20 in game stat boost. Surely no more than 100k?
  • I SiR MartY I
    4929 posts National Call-Up
    I really hope its a straight swap. If I have to start doing prime icons + 83-88 squads again to get a boosted prime icon card, I won't be happy.
  • Boommaametw3
    1349 posts Professional
    I really hope its a straight swap. If I have to start doing prime icons + 83-88 squads again to get a boosted prime icon card, I won't be happy.

Many of the already released cards won't be chosen because of the heat EA is getting so far.
  • I SiR MartY I
    4929 posts National Call-Up

Many of the already released cards won't be chosen because of the heat EA is getting so far.

I figured they'd do that since the majority of the icons released so far haven't been the most sought after. But if they do upgrade a few of the ones already released and ask for primes and squads to get it, it'll be a stupid decision.
  • Gainzy
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    The content team are next level incompetent this year. Did nobody at EA stop for a second and think....hmmm imagine how i would feel if I’d dumped 1.2million coins into prime best? If it’s not a straight swap or close there’ll be a lot of angry people around.
  • czcash
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Whats the big deal?
    You wanted a 93-rated card, you got a 93 rated card.

Be happy when you get the opportunity for a 94-rated one...

You knew exactly what you were getting, and also that there would be better players released such as tots... ok, you didnt know about primeprime icons, but who tf cares?

Whatever happens, people will complain....
  • OZero
    4130 posts National Call-Up
    czcash wrote: »
    Whats the big deal?

You knew exactly what you were getting, and also that there would be better players released such as tots... ok, you didnt know about primeprime icons, but who tf cares?

That means you even dunno what the word prime means

• Idek
    8128 posts League Winner
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    They've definitely done this in response to the forum.

:joy:
  • CharlieC
    4783 posts National Call-Up
    Gainzy wrote: »
    The content team are next level incompetent this year. Did nobody at EA stop for a second and think....hmmm imagine how i would feel if I’d dumped 1.2million coins into prime best? If it’s not a straight swap or close there’ll be a lot of angry people around.

I don't think it should be a straight swap but it needs to be achievable. Say 100k extra or something.
  • Fatmanc
    1068 posts Professional
    Please insert your prime icon plus a 90 rated squad to unlock the new super ultra last of its kind primetime SBC Icon

OOOOH cant wait
  • czcash
    OZero wrote: »
    Whats the big deal?

I do know what the word prime means. In this context the cards are made out of the prime periods for the players. If that is one season, 2 seasons, 3 months - we don't know.
    What we do know is that within that period of time (or outside it) the players have probably has some special appearances, and these appearences are now celebrated with a special card.

I understand that you're frustrated, but please - EA can explain their way out of this one easily
  • OZero
    4130 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 12
    Whats the big deal?

I do know what the word prime means. In this context the cards are made out of the prime periods for the players. If that is one season, 2 seasons, 3 months - we don't know.
    What we do know is that within that period of time (or outside it) the players have probably has some special appearances, and these appearences are now celebrated with a special card.

I understand that you're frustrated, but please - EA can explain their way out of this one easily

Not really. It’s EA who announced that Icons in Fifa 19 will be released in three versions corresponding to each players own career path aka period.

and now here comes the fourth version.
  • Noob_FC
    1920 posts Fans' Favourite
    Whats the big deal?

Sir you have reached new level of dumbness. When u don’t fully understand what you are saying, be quiet!!!
  • czcash
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    Whats the big deal?

Sir you have reached new level of dumbness. When u don’t fully understand what you are saying, be quiet!!!

Can you ellaborate on that?
    What doesnt make sense to you?

Im not saying i agree about releasing prime prime icons, im merely explaining the logic EA can back it all up with.
    If oyu dont understand that, then maybe you shouldnt be so loud yourself..