CECH SBC OUT NOW!

Comments

• Energy2099
    68 posts Park Captain
    Sniped 4 De Gea's at 100K
  • Energy2099
    68 posts Park Captain
    Also completed Howard, I've got Icon Defenders so will try him out. Will be completing Czech for a future Icon SBC
  • BSDShoes
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had thought about doing the SBC, but 2 things: I have otw Alisson already and good links to him and Cech would be a 7 chem at best for me due to lousy links, and I'm saving my coins.
  • Flexus
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    I had thought about doing the SBC, but 2 things: I have otw Alisson already and good links to him and Cech would be a 7 chem at best for me due to lousy links, and I'm saving my coins.

This. And after trying DDG, NEUER, COURTOIS, PRIME, VDS I think there is no big difference. Alisson is pretty solid and gets even better after winter upgrade.
  • oldboiler
    1640 posts Play-Off Hero
    What winter upgrade?!...the one where EA boosts special items saving people from spending coins and FP on better players, haha no I don’t think so :D
  • Any more reviews on him now people have had time to play more with the card?
  • AJS-17
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    Safk001 wrote: »
    Any more reviews on him now people have had time to play more with the card?

Played about 6/7 games with last night was quality, way better than prime van der sar who is now on my bench... The first time i've seen a keeper make regular good saves. best keeper i've used this year....
  • Guvnor
    806 posts Semi-Pro
    AJS-17 wrote: »

Played about 6/7 games with last night was quality, way better than prime van der sar who is now on my bench... The first time i've seen a keeper make regular good saves. best keeper i've used this year....

If I could say the exact opposite of this! I would! Only played 3 games mind but conceded like 6 goals very simple goals. Not sure on him yet !
  • AJS-17
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    Guvnor wrote: »

If I could say the exact opposite of this! I would! Only played 3 games mind but conceded like 6 goals very simple goals. Not sure on him yet !

Haha crazy how different peoples opinions can be... He'll probably turn to jelly tonight for me
  • Gnomenclature
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    He just took ddg's spot. 4 dr games and all clean sheets. This dude is a beast. I've never had gk make this many unbelievable saves. 2 of the games were 1 nil wins too. Games I shouldn't have won...
  • russfred
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    Done him, managed to do it just using untradeables
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    Hello again guys, this morning I used him in 4 D4 rivals matches, against stacked teams. Today he was class, saved a lot from close and conceded just 1 from long.

Difference is today I put Cat on him instead of Basic.

Still issues with corners and crosses though, for people who have difficulties defending them.

I can't compare him to DDG as I've never played him but I can assure you Cech's on par with Courtois. With Cat, that is.
  • Gnomenclature
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero

Same. He also has the long throw trait and throws as far as vds. Vds made way too many errors for me. 1 on 1 Czech is king.