Promo disgrace? Its time to act!

Jeyj38
736 posts Semi-Pro
edited February 12
Many threads about it, "EAs milking the cow". Truth. But thats not the most important fact.

What actually matters is how many of you who regularily spend FP on the game are not gonna buy FP nor open packs starting friday?

People buying FP are just milking the same cow hand in hand with EA.

I dont mean to start a riot or something, just open your eyes a bit. What you say / what you do. Make a quick comparison ;)

I havent bought FIFA points in FIFA 19 and Im definitely not gonna start soon lmao.

Comments

• basdost_goat
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    100% worst community ever! I deleted my team yet some of them telling me im stupid, lol. EA isfucking us and what are you guys doing about it??
  • Jeyj38
    736 posts Semi-Pro
    Can you hear that sweet silence? People have quit the game already!

Haha who am I kiding, same old same old community, 0 will power. Good luck with your packs on friday boyz.
  • limjitwe
    5701 posts Big Money Move
    Ok I’ll support. No FP for me this weekend B)
  • Grifan
    894 posts Professional
    No other community would take the amount we do.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    12442 posts Has That Special Something
    I've already given up, been loyal to fifa since I was knee high to a grasshopper but this fifa has made me stop already, there's no doubt in my mind that this is the worse fifa yet
  • DFC1983
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm not only done buying FP, I'm done giving any money towards EA for anything. No more BF, Fifa etc. I'm content with that. But yes now is the time to act. Hashtags or whatever your plan is. I think i'll buy a Belgian flag IRL and probably change my kits, badges and team name on Fifa to Belgian related in support of their stance against these scums at EA
  • Grifan
    894 posts Professional
    Close to quitting al together, games lifeless and instead of fixing obvious issues we just get new promo rip off cards no one can afford
  • CharlieC
    4783 posts National Call-Up

He is 100% right but when this was tried previously #fixfifa it didn't work because everyone was making different noises about what they wanted. Obviously the servers are the main issue but also the in-game bs. Problem was that you got the more hard of thinking in the community who would bang on about cards not being the right level of shininess or the some players didn't have a face scan etc and the protest was lost. The game is worse now than I've ever known it and nothing is being done. To boycott them is the only way. I haven't bought any FP since September but maybe we do need to just stop playing.
  • Gainzy
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    I'm not only done buying FP, I'm done giving any money towards EA for anything. No more BF, Fifa etc. I'm content with that. But yes now is the time to act. Hashtags or whatever your plan is. I think i'll buy a Belgian flag IRL and probably change my kits, badges and team name on Fifa to Belgian related in support of their stance against these scums at EA

Already changed my team name to “Belgium Knows”.
  • Grifan
    894 posts Professional
    Fexit
  • Adamc91
    58 posts Park Captain
    Totally agree fifa community is a disgrace supports this joke off a game i would already quit the game if i didnt put money in it i will not be buying anymore fifa points this yr next year i will not buy any ea games this new promo is a joke i just got the prime george best quess what he isnt going to be prime all i do every week is grind rewards too make my coins bk i lost due too selling teams ect the rewards are a joke every week you grind and get nothing maybe you will get something if your a youtuber and promoting this game i hope thr uk joins belgium in banning fifa points its about time we act
  • #stopbuyingfifapoint
  • Jeyj38
    736 posts Semi-Pro
    Noturbff wrote: »
    #stopbuyingfifapoint

If only it could be that simple. Really hope some hashtag like this one would become viral.