NEW PRIME ICON MOMENTS! Share your opinion! VOTE!

Comments

• Colt_seevers
    1067 posts Professional
    I have no words anymore
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    I don't know what people are moaning about. It's not like 50% of the community will pack them. And I don't understand people who are complaining about the ones who did Icon SBC's being cheated. Does your beatufull Icons take -10 hit in stats after this promo? You have coins - you do SBC - you get very nice card. Probably 95% of the people can only dream about being able to afford one Icon during whole year.

Do you not understand the concept of principal? I'm pretty sure if you went to watch a comedian for example and paid for front row seats and upon arrival you find they've installed 5 more rows.
    You would not just say oh well some people can only dream to be 6 rows back.

I was trying to think of a good analogy for the thick people here but this guys got it covered 👍🏻
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have no words anymore
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    I don't know what people are moaning about. It's not like 50% of the community will pack them. And I don't understand people who are complaining about the ones who did Icon SBC's being cheated. Does your beatufull Icons take -10 hit in stats after this promo? You have coins - you do SBC - you get very nice card. Probably 95% of the people can only dream about being able to afford one Icon during whole year.

That's not the point. The fact that they advertise the Icons as 'Prime' to then bring out an even better version is simply not fair.
    I get that every SBCs has its risk, ie Reus Potm etc but this taking greed to a whole new level.
  • Futfanatic
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    I have no words anymore
    Ronald Hood 😂😂😂😂😂
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5640 posts Big Money Move
    I have no words anymore
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Sometimes I forget this is an official EA forum. Look at all the hate and anger they are getting on their own forums and they don’t even care.

I haven’t seen a single response by a mod here or from anyone on Twitter.

Hiding away from it all rather than taking the feedback and coming up with solutions, it’s a simple fix allow people to trade in the old prime for the new prime with an added cost.
  • torakun
    1582 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have no words anymore
    this is what makes the game dead. whatever ea. GG
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have no words anymore
    Disgusting and idk how they can get away with this... should be illegal. Smh pathetic company
  • DFC1983
    717 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have no words anymore
    Last straw for me. If anything was a breach of sales of goods acts, here it is. They clearly created prime icons to be the best ones. There is hundreds of places on the internet where you will see this mentioned. To go back on it, simply F U EA.
  • HulkSmashPotato
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    There will be thousands of people on this quicker than gemma Collins hit the ice, the greed needs fuel.....
    tumblr_inline_pm0fx3El9j1rxi18f_500.gif
  • Burchy
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have no words anymore
    Sometimes I forget this is an official EA forum. Look at all the hate and anger they are getting on their own forums and they don’t even care.

@Futfanatic

I haven't seen a single reply from anyone like @EA_Andy etc...

I know it’s out of their hands and they don’t have any influence in this game, but would be nice to hear what they really think! Not a robotic response but a genuine one.
  • CarlF
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have no words anymore

Whilst what you say is astonishingly true, I have a feeling EA were aware this would be the case. Surely they aren't that thick? Surely???
    However, unfortunately, I don't think they care. This, IMO, is the dying throes of a wounded animal. They know the gig's up, and they're hoovering up all the 14 year old kids' birthday money they can before the ban hammer derails that gravy train for good. I applaud the premise behind your thread, and am watching it closely, in the hope that it somehow sways EA away from this lunacy, but I doubt it will. I hope I'm wrong, but we all know I'm right.
  • lucas
    4926 posts Big Money Move
    I have no words anymore
    Blame @The_Great_Futsby
  • Futfanatic
    I have no words anymore

Hiding away from it all rather than taking the feedback and coming up with solutions, it’s a simple fix allow people to trade in the old prime for the new prime with an added cost.

Pieman reacted a few pages back, pretty honest response. Other than that, nothing.
  • Futfanatic
    I have no words anymore
    lucas wrote: »

..... I can't breathe. He literally gave them the idea.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    I have no words anymore

Pieman reacted a few pages back, pretty honest response. Other than that, nothing.

I mean people that have the EA part in their name.
  • FCBlunt
    1859 posts Play-Off Hero
    Other,...
    “We’re going to release upgraded cards of the cards that you will never own anyway. Haha, isnt this amazing? Haha.”

I never pulled an icon in FUT. I probably have a better chance winning the lottery than pulling these fabled virtual cards.

It’s a joke, it doesn’t even add to the end game in a positive way.
  • Burchy
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have no words anymore

They can’t respond negatively. It’s there job at the end of the day.

But they could respond and let the forum know they are sending feedback about this.
  • Liamooo
    885 posts Semi-Pro
    I have no words anymore
    Any response from EA ? Mods ?
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have no words anymore
    we want answers @EA_Andy
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    I have no words anymore
    Burchy wrote: »

They can’t respond negatively. It’s there job at the end of the day.

But they could respond and let the forum know they are sending feedback about this.

I ain’t on about them responding about the situation, I’m on about them taking the feedback and passing it over to whoever.
  • Kingkay
    1740 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have no words anymore
    llcg04 wrote: »
    In 2 weeks we might get Fusion Icons. Imagine a maldinho Card. You can play him up Front and as cb, load up those poooints Brothers

Or how about a Icons- Movie crossover. Batsman batshuayi Card who arrives in the batmobile before the Game. Or a r9 Ronald hood Card, he takes Coins from the rich players if you play them and gives back to the poor

Messi the messiah he has been gifted the footballing ability by god himself and used his footballing ability to create miracles

Tbh they might as well just make everyone in the game 99 at this point, bring back training cards so Atleast I have a chance to get a 99 rated team and compete 😂😂

• Futfanatic
    I have no words anymore
    The moderators take our feedback and pass it on to the right people but there is not much else they can do. Usually with threads like this they wait for a bit and see if there is any genuine feedback instead of anger, name-calling etc. I would suggest to you guys to put your energy in letting them know why this promo is unfair, unreasonable or whatever. If you think it's great that feedback is also very welcome. Try to steer clear of profanities and such, that will only get the thread closed and defeats the purpose.
  • Futfanatic
    edited February 12
    I have no words anymore
    I am however sure that our feedback and outrage will accomplish nothing. The reason I say that is that Prime Best SBC expired 3-4 days ago and they blatently use him as one of the stars in announcing this promo.

Nobody is that stupid. They really don't care.

Vote with your wallet is all I can say.
  • Seandimes
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    More content = more fun
    I understand why prime Icon owners are upset, other than that, I dont care about the promo one way or the other. Chances of packing one of these cards are slim to none, so to me the promo might aswell not exist
  • MisterRux
    920 posts Professional
    Other,...
    Reason ... oh well I don't want to get a ban
  • Liamooo
    885 posts Semi-Pro
    I have no words anymore
    Well I’m sure this will be the last straw for manny who have had enough with this years awful game, promos and 675th patch that still hasn’t fixed anything. Time for me to pack in Fifa and I hope others do the same. Boycott this company after this, it’s the only feedback they understand
  • Sterve
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I do quite like the sound of a prime darth vader tho.
  • Dexdan
    634 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Other,...
    I’ve done 4 prime icon sbcs and they will no longer be the best version of them by the end of the game. Admittedly 3 of them are to go into a top tier icon sbc but I don’t want to spend 2-3m on a top tier icon sbc when it won’t even be the best version of them.