The Semi-g00d FIFA 19 Experience

Comments

• mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    I finished 11-7 this weekend. That’s all I had time for. I was 7-1, then 7-7, then 11-7! Oh well. That’s FIFA!
  • Addicksfan
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    Ugri wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Well that was a horrible weekend....full of DC's and toxic morons!!

got to 11 and decided that I'd had enough.

Thats was me last week, so next weekend you will get between 17-20wins, your welcome :wink:

LOL :D:p
  • Daveofwales01
    8377 posts League Winner
    Ugri wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Well that was a horrible weekend....full of DC's and toxic morons!!

got to 11 and decided that I'd had enough.

Thats was me last week, so next weekend you will get between 17-20wins, your welcome :wink:

That was me this week and last week i got 20 wins :D
  • Arsenalfan97
    7770 posts League Winner
    edited February 11
    Got a draft token in my squad battle rewards and gave it a go and wow is the gameplay always that bad? It feels awful? Never playing it again
  • PelzyWelzy
    9791 posts League Winner
    Got a draft token in my squad battle rewards and gave it a go and wow is the gameplay always that bad? It feels awful? Never playing it again

Yeah, it’s on a par with squad battles for awfulness.
  • Finesse_4days
    7930 posts League Winner
    I just played a few rivals games and WTF the gameplay is so trash compared to WL, the servers are a **** disgrace right now the gameplay is worse than **** Fifa 09 on the Nintendo DS.
  • FrankFrank
    2235 posts Fans' Favourite
    15 minute hype :sunglasses:

Inzaghi anyone?
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 11
    And the award for the most pathetic human being in the fifa community goes to ...
    8EK12WY.png

g9kAEDF.png

Well played mate, really, loved that GK movement from you and just running down the wing and crossing to Ibra and King.
  • Addicksfan
    I just played a few rivals games and WTF the gameplay is so trash compared to WL, the servers are a **** disgrace right now the gameplay is worse than **** Fifa 09 on the Nintendo DS.

I actually thought the complete opposite last night.
  • Finesse_4days
    7930 posts League Winner
    I decided I needed to make some changes to my team as 89 Blanc seemed a waste of coins and Crespo only managed 1 assist in about 35 games . This is what I have gone for https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5138653
    90 Henry seems ridiculous so far, he got 6 goals on his debut with 3 green timed power shots in a 10-0 win , and in the second game he got a nice goal and a very nice assist in a 4-1 win. Varane seems to be nearly as good as Blanc and Kante and Petit are loads better than Inform Goreztka and 88 Veron for me as CDMS.
  • @Finesse_4days Just think, on Friday you could maybe get Henry in his finest "moment" :)

I decided to do Nedved since I made a mint since last Friday - I went hard with 84 and ups mostly and have 30 things left in my trade pile and they are the 86/87/88's, lol.

Packs sucked, but did get Casemiro and Fabinho in the player pack. Ultimate pack was terrible. Just need to do these stupid bronze/silver ones now.
  • Finesse_4days
    7930 posts League Winner
    Absting159 wrote: »
    @Finesse_4days Just think, on Friday you could maybe get Henry in his finest "moment" :)

I decided to do Nedved since I made a mint since last Friday - I went hard with 84 and ups mostly and have 30 things left in my trade pile and they are the 86/87/88's, lol.

Packs sucked, but did get Casemiro and Fabinho in the player pack. Ultimate pack was terrible. Just need to do these stupid bronze/silver ones now.

I would have to save my rivals and WL rewards for that to happen and I am not sure I have the patience to wait that long , I would be happy to pack an 85 Inzaghi with my luck this year , never mind a 94 Henry.
  • Absting159 wrote: »
    @Finesse_4days Just think, on Friday you could maybe get Henry in his finest "moment" :)

I would have to save my rivals and WL rewards for that to happen and I am not sure I have the patience to wait that long , I would be happy to pack an 85 Inzaghi with my luck this year , never mind a 94 Henry.

I just did Nedved and immediately ripped the packs. I don't want any part of this BS. Icon moments? Come on EA.
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    I'm outta people. Only other place I really contributed - can't stand the crap on this forum anymore.

So long & all the best.
  • krakos000
    17515 posts World Class
    I'm outta people. Only other place I really contributed - can't stand the crap on this forum anymore.

So long & all the best.

Noooo :(
  • krakos000
    17515 posts World Class

I just did Nedved and immediately ripped the packs. I don't want any part of this BS. Icon moments? Come on EA.

I was upset at first but honestly it's not worth it to be upset at this. Its **** on EAs part but honestly in game is Super Prime Nedved/Cannavaro/Baresi(the ones I have), REALLY going to be super noticeably better than the prime?? Realistically no.
  • Absting159
    6989 posts Moderator
    edited February 12
    @krakos000 Considering they are packed only, the STUPID price those would be at, I'm not gonna buy them anyway. That's why I did Nedved :)

IF anything this actually lowers the cost of cards like Gullit, Vieira, and other big Primes because now they are second best. I just hope that the SBC's still happen as that's the ONLY way I'm going to afford Gullit.

Everyone's up in arms because it's the greediest move since the 2789 hours needed to play Battlefront to unlock Darth Vader or you pay about $1500 bucks to get him instantly. . FOR A GAME YOU PAID FOR.

This might be FIFA's Darth Vader. . .I hope there's a reddit post massing dislikes right now.
  • krakos000
    17515 posts World Class
    @krakos000 Considering they are packed only, the STUPID price those would be at, I'm not gonna buy them anyway. That's why I did Nedved :)

IF anything this actually lowers the cost of cards like Gullit, Vieira, and other big Primes because now they are second best. I just hope that the SBC's still happen as that's the ONLY way I'm going to afford Gullit.

Everyone's up in arms because it's the greediest move since the 2789 hours needed to play Battlefront to unlock Darth Vader or you pay about $1500 bucks to get him instantly. . FOR A GAME YOU PAID FOR.

This might be FIFA's Darth Vader. . .I hope there's a reddit post massing dislikes right now.

I 10000000 percent agree with all of that!! I was annoyed at first just cause I really wanted the highest rated versions of Cannavaro and Nedved at the start of this game and then they come out with this ACTUAL prime ****. Legit I wasn't excited for this game until I saw they brought back all the old legends as icons and as soon as I saw those two I opened my wallet(stupidly) again.
  • krakos000
    17515 posts World Class
    Fool me once EA shame on me but fool me over and over and over again....
  • Absting159
    6989 posts Moderator
    @krakos000

I'm just upset that another money grabbing ploy but we still have jacked up gameplay and glitches that have been around since Day 1 that absolutely RUIN the game.

Not even crazy things that happen in game with 50/50s and stuff. The FORMATION bug is still there. You make a sub to adapt and then change formation you're skrewed. CB's at ST and a 5 foot midfielder playing as your CCB.

I honestly wouldn't be as annoyed shoveling money at this game if gameplay was good. But this promo makes me hate the issues with gameplay even more than I did before.
  • Absting159
    6989 posts Moderator
    edited February 12
    Side Note/Update:

My 1.16m investments from 02/08. I've also stashed about 270k of 85/86/87 rated cards too, lol.

I have 31 items left in my TP, lol. I sold nearly everything except the super high rated ones and I've actually shifted some of them.

Neuer this morning for 95k. Icardi when I was doing Nedved for 45k.

Sales since 02/08
    WZoH81d.png

Trade Pile:
    qMKwjzB.png
  • Ugri
    7019 posts Big Money Move
    Side Note/Update:

My 1.16m investments from 02/08. I've also stashed about 270k of 85/86/87 rated cards too, lol.

I have 31 items left in my TP, lol. I sold nearly everything except the super high rated ones and I've actually shifted some of them.

Neuer this morning for 95k. Icardi when I was doing Nedved for 45k.

Sales since 02/08
    WZoH81d.png

Trade Pile:
    qMKwjzB.png

Very nice, love the profit, love the spreadsheet!! @Absting159
  • PelzyWelzy
    9791 posts League Winner
    Is this icon promo for real?

Not logged in on console yet to see for myself but have seen the forum is up in arms... and rightly so.

What an absolute joke.
  • Arsenalfan97
    7770 posts League Winner
    Guys would 93 Suarez work as a cam behind zlatan? I’ve got his red but I bought messi who is great but I figured if I use Suarez I can upgrade other areas I figured what I lose in pace and agility I make up for in strength. What do you reckon?
  • Tof33z
    6961 posts Big Money Move
    Guys would 93 Suarez work as a cam behind zlatan? I’ve got his red but I bought messi who is great but I figured if I use Suarez I can upgrade other areas I figured what I lose in pace and agility I make up for in strength. What do you reckon?

would have thought Zlatan better behind Suarez
  • Arsenalfan97
    7770 posts League Winner
    edited February 12
    Tof33z wrote: »

Can’t do that to zlatan gotta have him up top for crosses lol. Plus more space for the cams usually and Suarez has finesse shot trait. Would you do the swap?
  • Edit for all of my ranting. Absolutely brilliant marketing. The whole FIFA world talking about this promo and now SBCs to upgrade the primes is confirmed.

This was so sneaky and brilliant. Bad press = good press. I’m still not a fan of the idea BUT atleast you can get the Optimus Prime version via an SBC.
  • Tof33z
    6961 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 12

Can’t do that to zlatan gotta have him up top for crosses lol. Plus more space for the cams usually and Suarez has finesse shot trait. Would you do the swap?

personally I would, for me this fifa is more about strength than agility - but others with a different playstyle will disagree probably. Suarez is 3* so poor for skillers - if you don't skill a lot then it's probably a good move with the coins going elsewhere too. Suarez finishes so well, he's really good

would definitely experiment with swapping them round using the dpad though. Suarez is very good in the air and Zlatan's strength and passing for hold up is great at CAM
  • Arsenalfan97
    7770 posts League Winner

personally I would, for me this fifa is more about strength than agility - but others with a different playstyle will disagree probably. Suarez is 3* so poor for skillers - if you don't skill a lot then it's probably a good move with the coins going elsewhere too. Suarez finishes so well, he's really good

would definitely experiment with swapping them round using the dpad though. Suarez is very good in the air and Zlatan's strength and passing for hold up is great at CAM

Yeah I can don’t even do roulettes the right way so I’ll give it a shot
  • Addicksfan
    edited February 12
    Edit for all of my ranting. Absolutely brilliant marketing. The whole FIFA world talking about this promo and now SBCs to upgrade the primes is confirmed.

This was so sneaky and brilliant. Bad press = good press. I’m still not a fan of the idea BUT atleast you can get the Optimus Prime version via an SBC.

@Absting159 It's a money grab........and they've only confirmed that it will be available via an SBC later in FUT19, what like in MAY???? and they only reacted once the uproar happened......

It's a kick in the teeth and simply shows EA don't give two hoots for it's community/player base......
This discussion has been closed.