Ea cancel this promo

BaccaTheNet
575 posts An Exciting Prospect
It is just a step too far especially for everyone who has done prime sbc’s including me

Comments

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    12280 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't think they will cancel it
  • Forca-Barca
    2888 posts National Call-Up
    No I like it .
  • BaccaTheNet
    Don't think they will cancel it
    Probably not but I can only hope unless they give us a way to upgrade our prime icons I easily I won’t be very happy
  • BaccaTheNet
    They won't. They want the money.

Watch how quickly the ligtning rounds go on Friday.

It's disgusting.
    It’s all they seem to care about theses days
  • '96dc2
    8549 posts League Winner
    No I like it .

You going to spend fifa points?
  • What promo? What did they do?
  • BladesManSUFC
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    If they do a Ronaldinho 95 at CAM then I’m happy
  • Alex_cr
    3186 posts National Call-Up
    Aren’t we all just being a little dramatic 🤔
  • Forca-Barca
    2888 posts National Call-Up
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    No I like it .

You going to spend fifa points?

No, but if i did who cares
  • Crop_Dust3r
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Surely EA knew this would upset the majority of the community?

They're really pushing it with this one.
  • Clancy
    6858 posts Big Money Move
    Hear, hear!
  • Steelcitysniper
    1143 posts Professional
    edited February 11
    Im definitely done after this years mess. 20 will not exist for me after the cash grab i’ve witnessed in 19. The one thing i’ve always respected about fut (unlike nhl the last few years) is that they really kept the 90+ market overkill for tots.

I havent even done a prime sbc and this makes me sick haha. Disgusting game and even more dusgusting promos every week. Usually people made great profits after toty because the market would steady... never had a chance this year. Dumb promo after promo.
  • BaccaTheNet
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    Aren’t we all just being a little dramatic 🤔
    No 😤
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1268 posts Professional
    edited February 12
    If they do a Ronaldinho 95 at CAM then I’m happy

Okay... see i’m pissed about this promo but that does sound awfully tempting if it happens
  • limjitwe
    5324 posts Big Money Move
    Im definitely done after this years mess. 20 will not exist for me after the cash grab i’ve witnessed in 19. The one thing i’ve always respected about fut (unlike nhl the last few years) is that they really kept the 90+ market overkill for tots.

I havent even done a prime sbc and this makes me sick haha. Disgusting game and even more dusgusting promos every week. Usually people made great profits after toty because the market would steady... never had a chance this year. Dumb promo after promo.

You sound overly dramatic as you aren’t affected at all
  • Stonebridge
    1070 posts Professional
    :D :D :D :D Why are some Prime icon owners acting like their cards turned into **** all of the sudden, its not like the new ones are gonna be much better, you have an excellent card allready
  • BaccaTheNet
    edited February 12
    :D :D :D :D Why are some Prime icon owners acting like their cards turned into **** all of the sudden, its not like the new ones are gonna be much better, you have an excellent card allready
    Yes but they we all thought that we were getting the Prime(best) version of the card available and now they just decide to create an even better version with no way of upgrading probably
  • DFC1983
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This is ****. To completely mislead you is unacceptable. Im done with not just fifa but EA going forward.
  • BaccaTheNet
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    What promo? What did they do?
    They made an inform icon promo basically
  • PlayerSayers
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Prime means a player in his prime not the best card btw
  • Zero_velocity
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime means a player in his prime not the best card btw

No. Just no. They said prime was the best version of a card. Now they just up and change the rules whenever they want.
  • RVN_10
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had Henry 90 in my squad and even he has gone down 100k which hasnt bothered me too much as prices fluctuate and there's always better cards about, but I've got van der sar prime from the sbc and now they may release a better version from absolute no where, very very poor from ea this one and a total cash grab, future stars and headliners I quite liked but now it's obvious what's going on
  • FCBlunt
    1331 posts Professional
    EA looking at your thread title like
    C3tNGGeWIAAFB5u.jpg
  • MisterRux
    918 posts Professional
    New Prime Prime Icons .... AKA A never ending business
  • Stonebridge
    1070 posts Professional
    They didnt say "we will never make a better icon than the prime"
  • GL
    3918 posts National Call-Up
    They didnt say "we will never make a better icon than the prime"

Kind of defeats the point of “prime” though don’t you think
  • TheMightyBee
    1824 posts Play-Off Hero
    Minimal upgrades on primes anyway.
  • BogusTommy
    67 posts Park Captain
    We all love new content and even though there were a few cries about both the future stars and headliner promos, I guess we all just went along and got the new players we wanted. I got 2 of them myself and love them.

I have done the SBC for Prime Best myself with mostly untradeable players, and do not regret it even with this new promo. I guess the new Icons will be crazy expensive, so I feel it does not apply much to me. Hell, I would even do (and prefer) cheaper middle icon SBCs to spend my untradeables on.

But I really feel Prime Icon + 1 is more than one step too far content-wise. EA have pushed this too far. The willingness to push out better cards for no reason at all must stop, or I fear the userbase will loose interest in putting time and effort in getting the available cards.
  • BaccaTheNet
    Minimal upgrades on primes anyway.
    But still depletes the point of a prime