New versions of icons being released Friday.

Comments

  • Keano
    14271 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Bobb wrote: »
    Are the people who think this is a good by EA trolling?

    Imagine locking in millions of coins into untradeable prime icons, which EA have indicated will be the best version of that card all year. If you can’t trade in primes for every one of these new cards (which will not be the case) it’s a **** farce

    You do know that the majority of the moment cards will be of icons that havent already been released right? For the time being the only people who can feel a little angered is the 93 Best owners, but until we know 100% whether that 93 Best owners will be able to upgrade via an sbc, then all anybody can do is wait and see.

    Literally 0 chance of an SBC to upgrade. You can quote me.

    Can confirm you can quote @Dan is Clutch :trollface:
  • WFCBagnall
    72109 posts Moderator
    Reus wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    This is like 6th
    Reus wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    Very much looking forward to seeing who else gets an extra boost

    A world cup cannavaro maybe
    Champions league Gerrard
    1998 owen

    Lots of potentially interesting cards

    Shouldn’t they just be the primes with dynamic images.

    That would be pointless

    Extra boost and new top icons always welcome

    Cant base a promo around new pictures for icons can they

    Everyone on here would moan no end

    NEW icons would’ve been better.

    I agree but that wasn't ever going to happen

    This is the best promo of the year for me

    I’m guessing you haven’t done any icon sbcs this year lol. Primes of the prime is a joke and the most blatant cash grab I’ve seen on this game. Can tell Ea are desperate

    No I never like to tie my coins up in untradeables

    I did the hagi sbc last year a d regretted trying up 600k in it for the rest of the game

    Probably why you aren’t so annoyed lol I just did prime nedved thinking yes I can’t any better nedved at his best. 3 days later opps no never mind this is actually nedved at his best we will release it 5 months in!

    Did you use untradeables to do a large portion of nedved?

    Used a few knocked 150k off the 85 and 84 squads but I didn’t have a untradeable icon so I bought vieiri for like 417k.

    Nedved probably won't get a moment card, so you will still get the best version of Nedved for less than the market price, plus packs back.
  • Shshj
    4282 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    murazorr wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    I mean it's a good job Icons were so easy to pack in the first place or else these would be a tad bit expensive...

    They're all gonna be 5 mill

    But everyone somehow feels shafted because they did nedved for 800k

    What about those who have done Best? You seem to be struggling to understand this, or are purposefully being obtuse.

    People have done SBCs on the basis they have the best version of that specific icon. For EA to now throw out better versions of those icons isn’t right. How many people
    Would do a prime icon SBC to then see a better version of said icon was available?

    Very few.

    OK so you tell us if you knew that OTW Best :trollface: will be available on market for and insane price for probably 2 months
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Bobb wrote: »
    Are the people who think this is a good by EA trolling?

    Imagine locking in millions of coins into untradeable prime icons, which EA have indicated will be the best version of that card all year. If you can’t trade in primes for every one of these new cards (which will not be the case) it’s a **** farce

    You do know that the majority of the moment cards will be of icons that havent already been released right? For the time being the only people who can feel a little angered is the 93 Best owners, but until we know 100% whether that 93 Best owners will be able to upgrade via an sbc, then all anybody can do is wait and see.

    Stop thinking. Just moan like all the cool kids do :joy:

    All I did was moan before about promos and I was told I was boring.

    giphy.gif
  • ccooaattssyy
    8540 posts League Winner
    It says they are in packs.

    I think we don’t get SBCs
  • YOLOT0URE
    7033 posts Big Money Move
    Is Henry’s for beating the Irish with that header?
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26087 posts Player of the Year
    😂😂😂
  • McRaven
    4770 posts National Call-Up
    I do feel for the people that have done Primes already, but Fifa always releases more OP players as the year goes on. There is only a handful of Icons that cannot be beat by a TOTS. That's the risk you take, although I can understand that if George Best is your absolute favorite player and you grinded like hell to do his SBC and suddenly a better one comes along that you cannot get because it's expensive then yeah I'd be pissed too.

    What I am confused about is who is this promo for? Most promos you get the high-end cards and some mid cards that are pretty useable, but with this there will only be 3+ million coin players :joy: That Henry will be expensive af and probably won't even have any big boosts in stats.
  • Arsenalfan97
    7774 posts League Winner
    edited February 11
    I
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    This is like 6th
    Reus wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    Very much looking forward to seeing who else gets an extra boost

    A world cup cannavaro maybe
    Champions league Gerrard
    1998 owen

    Lots of potentially interesting cards

    Shouldn’t they just be the primes with dynamic images.

    That would be pointless

    Extra boost and new top icons always welcome

    Cant base a promo around new pictures for icons can they

    Everyone on here would moan no end

    NEW icons would’ve been better.

    I agree but that wasn't ever going to happen

    This is the best promo of the year for me

    I’m guessing you haven’t done any icon sbcs this year lol. Primes of the prime is a joke and the most blatant cash grab I’ve seen on this game. Can tell Ea are desperate

    No I never like to tie my coins up in untradeables

    I did the hagi sbc last year a d regretted trying up 600k in it for the rest of the game

    Probably why you aren’t so annoyed lol I just did prime nedved thinking yes I can’t any better nedved at his best. 3 days later opps no never mind this is actually nedved at his best we will release it 5 months in!

    Did you use untradeables to do a large portion of nedved?

    Used a few knocked 150k off the 85 and 84 squads but I didn’t have a untradeable icon so I bought vieiri for like 417k.

    Nedved probably won't get a moment card, so you will still get the best version of Nedved for less than the market price, plus packs back.

    Hopefully but it’s still a joke this should have been released near the start people who did best have been slapped across the face. I suppose this explains why they wouldn’t drop any more big icons they knew the backlash would be even bigger if they had all dropped then did this.
  • ccooaattssyy
    8540 posts League Winner
    Didn’t want the best version anyway.
  • Shshj
    4282 posts National Call-Up
    It says they are in packs.

    I think we don’t get SBCs

    There's no way of knowing but some exchangeable SBCs are the only way EA can possibly save this in my opinion.
  • DarthGrowler
    15171 posts World Class
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Is Henry’s for beating the Irish with that header?

    You mean hander @YOLOT0URE. Us Irish are still hurting
  • Keano
    14271 posts Has That Special Something
    Wont touch another prime sbc as its not a prime (false advertising) and knowing EA can pull this out of their backside anytime of the year.

    Prime sbcs are dead from now on, nobodies going to care about cruyff, ronaldo etc incase they get a dynamic one.
  • ccooaattssyy
    8540 posts League Winner
    “Just use chem style”
  • Azof
    16939 posts World Class
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Is Henry’s for beating the Irish with that header?

    You mean hander @YOLOT0URE. Us Irish are still hurting

    *Insert nelson pointing and laughing clip*
  • DarthGrowler
    15171 posts World Class
    They have to something for those who have done these sbc. They can't just shaft a huge portion of the playerbase this way
  • YOLOT0URE
    7033 posts Big Money Move
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Is Henry’s for beating the Irish with that header?

    You mean hander @YOLOT0URE. Us Irish are still hurting

    Don’t worry, I follow paddy power on fb. If they don’t mention it once a day then usually it means the office is shut
  • BcfcDale88
    3867 posts National Call-Up
    I blame Belgium.
  • DarthGrowler
    15171 posts World Class
    Azof wrote: »
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Is Henry’s for beating the Irish with that header?

    You mean hander @YOLOT0URE. Us Irish are still hurting

    *Insert nelson pointing and laughing clip*

    Listen dwarf boy. You'll fit in a nutribullet @Azof
  • Agent Murhawk
    8468 posts League Winner
    I really hope they release a prime prime Rio so I have grounds for a fifa point refund 😂😂
  • Joestoe
    5310 posts Big Money Move
    Just when you thought EA finished squeezing our balls and wallets purple, they squeeze just a bit harder.
  • Reus
    22779 posts Club Captain
    Cant see them doing sbcs

    Would be nice as I have a few untradeables but cant see it
  • Dan is Clutch
    25768 posts Player of the Year
    They have to something for those who have done these sbc. They can't just shaft a huge portion of the playerbase this way

    They can, they will and they have.
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    They have to something for those who have done these sbc. They can't just shaft a huge portion of the playerbase this way
    Tbf, I said that about TOTS Neymar last year when he got a 98 for scoring against Mexico. I literally posted every single day on their twitter about it and nothing.

    They could care less as long as their bottom line improves. Maybe if we band together though and moan enough they will actually do something this time around.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26087 posts Player of the Year
    Reus wrote: »
    Cant see them doing sbcs

    Would be nice as I have a few untradeables but cant see it

    I don’t see sbcs either, they need to do sbcs for the ‘ex’ primes first.
  • Azof
    16939 posts World Class
    They have to something for those who have done these sbc. They can't just shaft a huge portion of the playerbase this way
    Tbf, I said that about TOTS Neymar last year when he got a 98 for scoring against Mexico. I literally posted every single day on their twitter about it and nothing.

    They could care less as long as their bottom line improves. Maybe if we band together though and moan enough they will actually do something this time around.

    Couldnt care less btw
  • ccooaattssyy
    8540 posts League Winner
    Hey EA.

    Its customary to take me out for dinner before you take me back to the hotel room and go full blown whips & chains on me.
  • Fab
    18324 posts World Class
    They have to something for those who have done these sbc. They can't just shaft a huge portion of the playerbase this way
    Tbf, I said that about TOTS Neymar last year when he got a 98 for scoring against Mexico. I literally posted every single day on their twitter about it and nothing.

    They could care less as long as their bottom line improves. Maybe if we band together though and moan enough they will actually do something this time around.

    moaning aint gonna do nothing mate if u want them to care you got to hurt them. and that's not playing anymore.
  • P
    7674 posts League Winner
    Can we see gullit and Vieira getting cards? This is ridiculous tbh.
  • Pugzilla
    16623 posts World Class
    edited February 11
    They have to something for those who have done these sbc. They can't just shaft a huge portion of the playerbase this way

    I would assume they don’t care.


  • murazorr
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    A little OT but when do you think will Louis or Coach make a thread asking for a price prediction on 94 Best? :trollface:
Sign In or Register to comment.