Does anyone have reiss nelson silver arsenal card

Fifafanaticdan
17 posts Ball Boy
edited February 11
Im looking for a reiss nelson silver arsenal card for ths team im building on fifa 19 on the switch ultimate team can never find him on the transfer market or pull him in packs was wondering if anyone has him if so ill pay well for the card in game coins

Comments

• Cervelo
    68 posts Park Captain
    I'll have a look tonight once I get home.
  • Thabk cervelo also look for mavropanos silver card of arsenal im in need of that aswell but targetting reiss nelson first
  • Cervelo
    68 posts Park Captain
    Hi, sorry I just have Martinez as a sliver card.
  • ZiaFC
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have Nelson with a Hoffenhiem card. He has been on loan since summer transfer window not sure if there is an Arsenal version.
  • Yeah i was wondering that but looking on google apparently there is an arsenal card version
  • And thanks cervelo for looking but i have him in goal at the moment haha
  • Also while i have some responses dont suppose any of you have the bronze arsenal left back its just that card and reiss nelson i need to get if theres an arsenal card hes the only rm for arsenal on the game so i hope he has a arsenal card
  • ZiaFC
    I can check my club for the bronze Arsenal player I may have him.
  • Okay thanks zia its the left back his name is brammal i think i have all the other bronze arsenal players im trying to build an arsenal reserve or b team to use mix of bronze or silver just the lb postion which is the bronze dude and hopefully a reiss nelson arsenal card if not i might habe to settle for the other version
  • ZiaFC
    If there was an Arsenal Nelson card it would most likely be pretty rare and extinct on the market. If you google the Arsenal version it seems to be extinct even on xbox and PS4 as it is the only version of his card that has no pricing information. Also keep in mind these website probably just migrate thier information from year to year and may not update or verify every detail from every player it could be that the Arsenal version is in thier data base from 18 migrated to 19 and they never expunged the non existent Arsenal version od the carx just something to look into more I guess.
  • Yeah maybe you could be right im just hoping its out there they cant leave arsenal without a rm ultimate team card can they maybe they can any version of his card is rare on switch theres none on market at the moment keep searching and opening bronze packs for this lb : D
  • ZiaFC
    The only bronze Arsenal players I have are Nketiah ST, Willock CM, and Osei-Tutu RB.
  • Yeah got all them thanks for looking though mate
  • ZiaFC
    If I happen on a LB Arsenal bronze in the future I will let you know somehow.
  • Yeah okay thanks alot if you ever get another nelson hoffenheim let me know ill buy it will still fit in my team with 100 chemistry and will do untill i get united with an arsenal version of him look out for my team switch squad we might play haha
  • ZiaFC
    I may be willing to part with the Nelson card I have now I dont really use him too much. He is a good fun silver card though how about 5k.
  • Yeah ill pay for 5k for him mate all day long mate let me know just before you place him on there
  • ZiaFC
    Cool I will post him at 5k bid and 5500 bin just so the bin price will cover the taxes will post in about 15 mins if that is good for you.
  • ZiaFC
    I will even throw a chem style on him any one of your choice except for Hunter they sell to high to burn like that.
  • Dont when you said that after i replied i went to transfer market there was one on there for that price i thought it was yours and brought it sorry man keep the card
  • ZiaFC
    Cool man maybe someone saw this and siezed the day.
  • Yeah man thats what im thinking
  • ZiaFC
    Glad you got him though let me know what you think of the card do you play any of the online tourneys I think it would be fun to get a silver one voinv just can never find any opponents.
  • Yeah i tried to get in one the other day with my silver bpl team couldnt find an opponent all day and night on saturday
  • ZiaFC
    Maybe we should friend eachother somehow and we could play some friendly seasons I am just not to much into leaving my code here for everyone else to see.
  • Yeah how could we do it without putting are code here
  • ZiaFC
    Not too sure really if I think of anything I will let you know too bad there is no way to PM
  • ZiaFC
    Best I can say at this point is I will turn off regional connection and try some silver tourneys over the weekend maybe we can possibly catch each other.
  • Yeah okay mate try that give me a shout over the weekend if your down for a silvy tournament well try that out
  • ZiaFC
    Sweet. What time zone are you in? I am in the states under mountain time. If we do catch each other in gamr we can easily friend one another.