The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

NEW PRIME ICON MOMENTS! Share your opinion! VOTE!

Comments

• Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Other,...
    For the love of god release the rest of the regular primes you
  • starfox1284
    2132 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have no words anymore
    All I can say is that Pack sales must be way down....
  • RayS
    29111 posts National Team Captain
    I have no words anymore
    I've liked all the special cards they've put out so far but...

this is too much.

Thank for just shafting people who spent 1.5 mil on an untradeable Prime Best. I spent that coin bc I wanted the BEST version of BEST. Now you tellin me there's an In-Form Prime Best??
  • SomeNextGuy
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    What the 😂
  • ColeWorld
    11312 posts Has That Special Something
    I have no words anymore
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    EA wanna make as much Money as possible before FP will be illegal. In germany they will also be illegal anytime soon as it seems

Any souce?... Please don’t give false hope

German sites. German goverment is planning to rate lootboxes as gambling and so EA will be forbidden to sell it to people Under 18 if FP are still in the game.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have no words anymore
    Liamooo wrote: »
    How can they tell you that you’re doing the prime icon sbc to get the highest rating of this icon “ prime “ then go and release higher rated cards ? Blatant fraud after people spending their hard earned cash to get these players.

• AEsey
    6044 posts Big Money Move
    Other,...
    So people have done prime icon sbcs thinking they have the best version of the card only for ea to release a better version
    It's a no from me
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner
    Other,...
    Dexdan wrote: »
    What will happen to the price of prime icons like Henry?? He’s 2.53m right now and has been as high as 2.73m today. Will he crash on Friday or shoot back up?

Drop at first for certain. Whether he shoots back up or not depends on the cardweight and cost of the new prime prime I guess
  • starfox1284
    2132 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have no words anymore
    Next year....don't do prime icons I guess.
  • Leandrinho
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have no words anymore
    Money grabbing company
  • Navraat
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    I have no words anymore
    I thought this was a joke and photoshop, went to easports page and this is real

Checked the calendar and it's not 1st of april

WHAT EVEN IS THIS LMAO :D:D
  • sanjay17
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have no words anymore
    Hey at least we will see the probability for packing an icon.
    So there is that I guess
  • Dexdan
    653 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Other,...
    What will happen to the price of prime icons like Henry?? He’s 2.53m right now and has been as high as 2.73m today. Will he crash on Friday or shoot back up?

Drop at first for certain. Whether he shoots back up or not depends on the cardweight and cost of the new prime prime I guess

Thx. I thought they might dip but then go back up when the new cards are like 6m because nobody is packing them. I just wondered if now or Friday is the best time to buy?!
  • KRANG00
    1857 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2019
    I have no words anymore
    sanjay17 wrote: »
    Hey at least we will see the probability for packing an icon.
    So there is that I guess

Not really, it will just say <1%
  • Futfanatic
    14986 posts World Class
    edited February 2019
    I have no words anymore

I think the drop is still going to be harder @WarrenBarton. Lots of people haven’t yet realised that this is happening, with the timing of releasing the info and how unlikely it is.
  • Stewie26
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have no words anymore
    A disgusting company. What more can be said about EA. Where’s the guys who run this place. Nothing to say on the matter ? Nothing to say to the community you shaft who paid for the best players and you go release Better players. DISGUSTING !!!!
  • Messi181
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have no words anymore
    Surely now they have to release these icons as updated sbc like a 94 matthaus not 93
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    I have no words anymore
    @Futfanatic nobody cares about stupid cards. We need better gameplay/servers.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have no words anymore
    Dalebert wrote: »
    Dunno why you all are complaining, I for one cannot wait to have a 99 rated giraffe at CB, a cheetah up front and an octupus in buckets.

Giraffe lol now that is something I’d pay for
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner
    Other,...
    Futfanatic wrote: »

I think the drob is still going to be harder @WarrenBarton. Lots of people haven’t yet realised that this is happening, with the timing of releasing the info and how unlikely it is.

You’re almost scaring me into panic selling another Messi lol.
  • Momus
    1835 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2019
    I have no words anymore
    Outrageous that it’s a pack only promo. For people who have done the prime icons, there needs to be an sbc where you submit the prime + (e.g) a 86 rated team.

If there isn’t then it’s truly **** up

Let the language filter do it's thing, please. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Barda
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have no words anymore
    "I've been waiting 50 years for that Pele IF EA, about time!!"
  • Futfanatic
    14986 posts World Class
    I have no words anymore
    Recoba wrote: »
    @Futfanatic nobody cares about stupid cards. We need better gameplay/servers.

Cheers bud, we all know, not sure why you speak to me like I’m supossed to fix that.
  • Burchy
    971 posts Semi-Pro
    I have no words anymore
    No words... absolute greed by this company.

Disgrace
  • RobBanner
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have no words anymore
    lol
  • Futfanatic
    14986 posts World Class
    edited February 2019
    I have no words anymore
    Momus wrote: »
    Outrageous that it’s a pack only promo. For people who have done the prime icons, there needs to be an sbc where you submit the prime + (e.g) a 86 rated team.

If there isn’t then it’s truly **** up

Let the language filter do it's thing, please. - EA_Cian

Tbf I was getting pretty tired of packing regular icons, excited to get a crack at one of these mega primes for once.
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • D0lvl
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    Other,...
    Will these be twice as much as their regular 'prime' icons?

Primetime R9 will reclaim most expensive card from TOTY Ronaldo?
  • futaddict79
    1701 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have no words anymore
    Was considering buying 91 Ronaldinho or maybe sell cruyff and get his prime, no chance now as he will be getting an "inform" version. What a joke