The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

  • Tropicaz XBL
    4235 posts National Call-Up
    beat Polako 4-2 in my final game last night to get elite, has he been to any events this year? @xciljw
  • xciljw
    4962 posts National Call-Up
    Nen wrote: »
    [
    xciljw wrote: »
    Nen wrote: »
    xciljw wrote: »
    Nen wrote: »
    Whos the next target @xciljw ?
    Going to complete Rashford for real?
    @Nen
    Thinking of Havertz. Perferably need a left footed player and there ain't many good ones out there. Just hope his height won't make him feel too much like a truck while turning.

    Interesting.

    I've seen Zel has been using him at ST with no problems. The goals he has been scoring for him have been fantastic too tbh.

    Been watching Zel play with him for a bit. Seemed really nice. For me he will be rightmid though. Had my eye on him for a while but never bought because people were saying Future Stars cards were not living up to their stats. Been using Mendy for a while now, he has been outstanding (best besides TOTY Marcelo I think) and bought Aouar on Saturday and he has been something else as well in CM. Might as well get Havertz too. His jumping is really good as well, so he would win many headers if needed.

    I think he should be good for it, Zels squad is a little different from the usual its quite nice to watch. No ronaldo is the main shock!

    lots of Pros seem to be making a switch and using Aouar, did i miss something with him, he seems massively overpriced but people seem to love him.

    More and more players stepping away from CR7. I think I tried to use him twice now, but he is not agile enough for this game. All he is good for is the near post corner goals. Decided to use 89 Cruyff instead and he feels much better. Game is all about agile players because dribbling feels so smooth with them. My team is pretty unusual as because I am trying to be creative with my coins. Only way to keep up with all the p2w around.

    Aouar is that all-rounded he is basically a winger/CAM/CM in 1 card. Quick, good dribbling, good passing, good shooting, 4/4 and even has 80 defending & physical on the card. Thought it might have been too attacking for a CM but can only say it has been working like a charm after 30-0.
  • xciljw
    4962 posts National Call-Up
    beat Polako 4-2 in my final game last night to get elite, has he been to any events this year? @xciljw

    @Tropicaz XBL I don't think he has. Just last year Barcelona & Manchester like me.
  • Tropicaz XBL
    4235 posts National Call-Up
    xciljw wrote: »
    beat Polako 4-2 in my final game last night to get elite, has he been to any events this year? @xciljw

    @Tropicaz XBL I don't think he has. Just last year Barcelona & Manchester like me.

    Ah fair enough, cheers. Lost 2-1 to Dragon also, he uses some really strange teams
  • xciljw
    4962 posts National Call-Up
    xciljw wrote: »
    beat Polako 4-2 in my final game last night to get elite, has he been to any events this year? @xciljw

    @Tropicaz XBL I don't think he has. Just last year Barcelona & Manchester like me.

    Ah fair enough, cheers. Lost 2-1 to Dragon also, he uses some really strange teams

    He has always been using unusual players, I am not surprised. :lol:
  • Sjaban
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    M98H wrote: »
    23-3 (1 pen loss 1 ET)
    Could have pushed on but was pretty late.
    Servers were actually decent this weekend, usual BS RNG still factored most of the games

    So weird. I have had good servers and gameplay last 4-5 WL. But this week was back to what is was before. Sluggish gameplay and delay.
  • Nen
    4345 posts Moderator
    xciljw wrote: »
    Nen wrote: »
    [
    xciljw wrote: »
    Nen wrote: »
    xciljw wrote: »
    Nen wrote: »
    Whos the next target @xciljw ?
    Going to complete Rashford for real?
    @Nen
    Thinking of Havertz. Perferably need a left footed player and there ain't many good ones out there. Just hope his height won't make him feel too much like a truck while turning.

    Interesting.

    I've seen Zel has been using him at ST with no problems. The goals he has been scoring for him have been fantastic too tbh.

    Been watching Zel play with him for a bit. Seemed really nice. For me he will be rightmid though. Had my eye on him for a while but never bought because people were saying Future Stars cards were not living up to their stats. Been using Mendy for a while now, he has been outstanding (best besides TOTY Marcelo I think) and bought Aouar on Saturday and he has been something else as well in CM. Might as well get Havertz too. His jumping is really good as well, so he would win many headers if needed.

    I think he should be good for it, Zels squad is a little different from the usual its quite nice to watch. No ronaldo is the main shock!

    lots of Pros seem to be making a switch and using Aouar, did i miss something with him, he seems massively overpriced but people seem to love him.

    More and more players stepping away from CR7. I think I tried to use him twice now, but he is not agile enough for this game. All he is good for is the near post corner goals. Decided to use 89 Cruyff instead and he feels much better. Game is all about agile players because dribbling feels so smooth with them. My team is pretty unusual as because I am trying to be creative with my coins. Only way to keep up with all the p2w around.

    Aouar is that all-rounded he is basically a winger/CAM/CM in 1 card. Quick, good dribbling, good passing, good shooting, 4/4 and even has 80 defending & physical on the card. Thought it might have been too attacking for a CM but can only say it has been working like a charm after 30-0.

    Now you have tempted me into buying Aouar.... Dammit.
  • Monsta
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ended up just stopping at 14, even after just 5 games last night it got so stale. In the state the game is right now it doesn't feel like the best player will win, more so the last man standing until some sort of bs hits :joy:
  • Primal
    4331 posts National Call-Up
    @xciljw sorry to be a pain mate but wanted to know how kdb was in the 442. I used it abit this weekend against decent players but had vieira and ballack as the cms. I think it might be important to have someone who can drive forward abit more. I used 442 the whole of last fifa and got my top 100s with it but not used it that much this year for some reason.

    ill be watching your top 100s on thursday ... they can't be any worse than the last ones i watched :trollface: ha
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    xciljw wrote: »
    Nen wrote: »
    Whos the next target @xciljw ?
    Going to complete Rashford for real?
    @Nen
    Thinking of Havertz. Perferably need a left footed player and there ain't many good ones out there. Just hope his height won't make him feel too much like a truck while turning.

    Saw Futwiz Zelonius was using him and he looked unreal.
  • xciljw
    4962 posts National Call-Up
    Primal wrote: »
    @xciljw sorry to be a pain mate but wanted to know how kdb was in the 442. I used it abit this weekend against decent players but had vieira and ballack as the cms. I think it might be important to have someone who can drive forward abit more. I used 442 the whole of last fifa and got my top 100s with it but not used it that much this year for some reason.

    ill be watching your top 100s on thursday ... they can't be any worse than the last ones i watched :trollface: ha

    @Primal TOTY KDB has been the best player I have used this year. I think he might be the best midfielder you can get, either him or Gullit. Gullit much better in the air obviously, but feel like KDB is pretty much better at everything else. I can sum up everything he is good at but he has no cons besides heading.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13657 posts Has That Special Something
    who got t100 this week then from here?
  • WildaF3niX
    2069 posts Fans' Favourite
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    WildaF3niX wrote: »
    Actually secured t100 at #95 spot

    No way lol, I’m 96th. Congrats though man.

    Yeah we’re next to eachother haha
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    who got t100 this week then from here?

    Me @WildaF3niX and @xciljw. I’m sorry I left anyone out.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13657 posts Has That Special Something
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    who got t100 this week then from here?

    Me @WildaF3niX and @xciljw. I’m sorry I left anyone out.

    damn b2b t100 :+1:
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    who got t100 this week then from here?

    Me @WildaF3niX and @xciljw. I’m sorry I left anyone out.

    damn b2b t100 :+1:

    Yeh can’t believe it :) thanks man
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Going to use @xciljw tactics, nothing really works for me anyway.
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    Pugzilla wrote: »

    whats funny here?
  • Agent Murhawk
    8192 posts League Winner
    Reading this thread is just making me want to sell NIF CR7
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13657 posts Has That Special Something

    the time
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20315 posts Club Captain

    Look at the time of the goals, joe
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    Reading this thread is just making me want to sell NIF CR7

    Why @Agent Murhawk
  • MikeyP_FC
    12956 posts Has That Special Something
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Anyone here use POTM Rashford in WL? Is he good?
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something

    Look at the time of the goals, joe

    play defense til the game is over. faxx
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17211 posts World Class
    Ur still rubbish @Muzza11 x
  • ccooaattssyy
    6872 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone know where I can get cheap Xbox controller?
  • Primal
    4331 posts National Call-Up
    been playing sb on ultimate/legendary to practice breaking the ai defence down lol think its helping tbf.
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone know where I can get cheap Xbox controller?

    Just use Amazon
Sign In or Register to comment.