FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Do they add thumbnail pictures to players with blank pictures within the year? Any chance Joao Felix in SL Benifica gets one or we have to wait until Fifa 20? Hoping he gets one in the next roster update
  • Alaily
    70 posts Park Captain
    Do you think we can have a similar update to the world cup dlc last year or its only a dream?!
  • Steffolovitch
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 10
    Always these speculations about new faces. If only EA would find a way to make newly added faces be implemented to the already started games in career mode, then the community wouldn't be so deperate for information.

As it is now, you could easily play hours, days, weeks on a game, and then a particular face is added, and you would want to/have to start over. That's the main reason for the desperation in this thread. If it wasn't so, people wouldn't continue demanding answers from @EA_Andy, who clearly isn't in a position, where he can give any answers anyway...
  • Howler19
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alaily wrote: »
    Do you think we can have a similar update to the world cup dlc last year or its only a dream?!

Maybe with female players.
  • tommy_p_5
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Steven Caulker is back in the game with Alanyaspor and he still has his starhead..

Kyle Scott is back in for Chelsea and he has lost his starhead.

Just noticed that Ed Francis was added in the latest update (young CB signed by Wolves in January from Man City). He's been scanned and had a face in the beta...surprise, surprise...he's now generic.

What a waste of time, effort and money getting all these players scanned, ready for the game...then not using them. Any reason this keeps happening @EA_Andy ?
  • xJOE
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 10
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    Steven Caulker is back in the game with Alanyaspor and he still has his starhead..

Kyle Scott is back in for Chelsea and he has lost his starhead.

Just noticed that Ed Francis was added in the latest update (young CB signed by Wolves in January from Man City). He's been scanned and had a face in the beta...surprise, surprise...he's now generic.

What a waste of time, effort and money getting all these players scanned, ready for the game...then not using them. Any reason this keeps happening @EA_Andy ?

You're more likely to get a ban for mentioning the beta than an answer to your question
  • Mannyt100
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Qq++Qq++9
  • Joao Felix just scored another goal and is the best player in SL Benfica and top 4 wonderkid age 18 and under. Can you please add a thumbnail picture please in the next roster update?

@EA_Andy
  • TeamExtreme17
    1354 posts Professional
    Aguero has had the same starhead in Fifa 16.. Fifa 17.. Fifa 18.. Fifa 19!!!!! 4 years!!!!

And thats playing in the PREMIER LEAGUE which has been scanned EVERY year since Fifa 15!!!!!!

Joke.Of.A.Company
  • TeamExtreme17
    1354 posts Professional
    Giving PES a go and i got Free things in myClub (i hate UT and myClub) and the first player i got was James Maddison.. Who has a starhead!! Leicester or the Premier League arent even licensed in PES!!??
  • Giving PES a go and i got Free things in myClub (i hate UT and myClub) and the first player i got was James Maddison.. Who has a starhead!! Leicester or the Premier League arent even licensed in PES!!??

So has Ruben Loftus-Cheek (updated) even Mason Mount has a more realistic starhead on PES than Fifa.. So many up to date scans from the prem teams in clubs that's aren't even licenced on PES.. They put EA to shame, even Guendouzi from Arsenal is scanned.. I know they have a deal with them but we have to wait a full year from new signings to be scanned, pathetic
  • TeamExtreme17
    1354 posts Professional
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Giving PES a go and i got Free things in myClub (i hate UT and myClub) and the first player i got was James Maddison.. Who has a starhead!! Leicester or the Premier League arent even licensed in PES!!??

So has Ruben Loftus-Cheek (updated) even Mason Mount has a more realistic starhead on PES than Fifa.. So many up to date scans from the prem teams in clubs that's aren't even licenced on PES.. They put EA to shame, even Guendouzi from Arsenal is scanned.. I know they have a deal with them but we have to wait a full year from new signings to be scanned, pathetic

It is absolutely quite baffling!! But they STILL persist on doing things "In House"

Well where are all these "In House" starheads EA!!??
  • GlennMufc
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anybody think the championship stands a chance with getting a full league scan. That would be quality
  • Futbol22
    601 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The Bundesliga and Serie A need a full league scan first!

There’s already so many mediocre scans from the last 4-5 years of premier league scans.

Continental leagues deserve more attention.
  • GlennMufc
    Futbol22 wrote: »

There’s already so many mediocre scans from the last 4-5 years of premier league scans.

I don't know why is seems more likely the championship would be scanned ahead of serie A . Unfortunately

But I just hope for a full buli scan for fifa 20 with some youth scans like the bpl. And not just 6-9 players scanned like gladbach
  • mcelco
    85 posts Park Captain
    efcrmcf wrote: »
    + MUNTARI AND OBERTAN IN THE UPDATE.
    efcrmcf wrote: »
    This is insane. This is the season where we´ve lost more existing faces for no reason, by far!
    EA Need to fix that for next FIFAs. @EA_Andy @EA_Cian

CIRCULO BRUJAS - BRUNO, GIANNI
    SIVASSPOR - ROBINHO
    ROYAL AMBERES - MBOKANI, DIEUMERCI
    LUTON TOWN - LUALUA, KAZENGA
    FREE AGENT - GABER, OMAR
    EXTREMADURA - CAPEL, DIEGO
    FREE AGENT - DZSUDZSÁK, BALÁZS
    FLEETWOOD - TAYLOR, RYAN
    COVENTRY - ALLASSANI, REISE
    BOLTON - IRELAND, STEPHEN
    BENEVENTO - NOCERINO, ANTONIO
    BASEL - ZAMBRANO, CARLOS
    FREE AGENT - RODRÍGUEZ, CRISTIAN
    KOVENHAVN - VARELA, GUILLERMO
    PETERBOROUGH - BASSONG, SEBASTIEN
    FREE AGENT - PAREDES, JUAN CARLOS
    CHICAGO FIRE - MOVSISYAN, YURA
    BRADFORD - HENRY, KARL
    HIBERNIAN - MAVRIAS, CHARIS
    WATERFORD - ELBOUZEDI, ZACHARY
    MANSFIELD - KEAN, JAKE
    GETAFE - FLAMINI, MATHIEU
    WEST HAM - NASRI, SAMIR
    MEDIPOL BASAKSEHIR - TASCI, SERDAR
    MAGDEBURG - KIRCHHOFF, JAN
    VISSEL KOBE - WESCLEY
    SANDHAUSEN - DIEKMEIER, DENNIS
    IPSWICH - COLLINS, JAMES
    NEWELLS - RODRÍGUEZ, MAXI
    EXTREMADURA - REYES, JOSÉ
    SOUCHOUX - SISSOKO, MOHAMED
    BORO - OBI MIKEL, JOHN
    NUREMBERG - ILICEVIC, IVO

I realized that the Ramires, former Chelsea is not in the game too, he should be in Jiangsu Suning !!!! EA is turning this game into a crap !!!!
  • Still no Joao Felix in Benfica thumbnail or portrait picture :'(
  • Alaily
    70 posts Park Captain
    I used to be a diehard fifa fan and I can understand that Ea team are focusing on FUT only but C'mon even FUT is crap and EA can't handle the cheaters in the mode as well so unless there is revolution in next year's edition otherwise I would happily quit buying any EA game anymore
  • Jeyj38
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    I used to be a diehard fifa fan and I can understand that Ea team are focusing on FUT only but C'mon even FUT is crap and EA can't handle the cheaters in the mode as well so unless there is revolution in next year's edition otherwise I would happily quit buying any EA game anymore

EAs smart but theyre not seeing it coming IMO. You cant disrespect your customers this long without getting hurt.
    Hardcore fifa player here but I cant take it anymore. No revolution coming from the players if you wonder. This community has 0 will power.
  • Alaily
    70 posts Park Captain
    Jeyj38 wrote: »

EAs smart but theyre not seeing it coming IMO. You cant disrespect your customers this long without getting hurt.
    Hardcore fifa player here but I cant take it anymore. No revolution coming from the players if you wonder. This community has 0 will power.

They are smart enough to keep their customers frustrated every year yet they are still buying the game. I see it coming and it will be the biggest slap on EA's face whenever I checked this forum I saw comments saying that we need faces for 2 years however this year the frustration is growing and some people already left the game and will not consider 2020's edition
  • GlennMufc wrote: »
    Anybody think the championship stands a chance with getting a full league scan. That would be quality

I've thought this recently.

I wonder why the couldn't look to have the EFL rights and scan some of the bigger clubs to make a start.

This would then make the following season with your team in the English leagues have some realism at least and stop it becoming boring after complete the first season.

Some starheads and stadiums for the likes of Bradford, Coventry, Derby, Blackburn, Sheff Utd, Sheff Weds, Charlton, Leeds, Barnsley - I could go on !

Perhaps just give us the Sancho face for now...
  • Where did you get those pics/ this information?
  • GlennMufc
    Well that's definitely a scan . And a quality one at that .
  • Jeyj38
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    wetcase wrote: »
    Jadon Sancho (Title Update 8)
    (will be available after the next squad update)
    2RezL.jpg 2RezM.jpg

Who else mate???
  • mickjacobjr
    1022 posts Professional
    2RezL.jpg 2RezM.jpg

Who else mate???

Think that’s it
  • mickjacobjr
    1022 posts Professional
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    Well that's definitely a scan . And a quality one at that .

It’s defo a scan
  • GlennMufc
    2RezL.jpg 2RezM.jpg

Who else mate???

Wish there was more coming like leon bailey , weigl , havaretz. That's all I'm afraid until fifa 20
  • Jeyj38
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    Futbol22 wrote: »

Yeah they have to realise they also need to renew all previous scans because the scanning quality kinda gets better every year.