The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• Campino
    27171 posts Player of the Year
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    TOTW gonna be average, unless Pukki is in there.

If gini gets a SIF it will all be worth it
  • Yoshi
    3657 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    TOTY Neymar or prime R9? Who would you go for guys?

both boi get ya funds up
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    Yoshi wrote: »

both boi get ya funds up

:bawling:

We can’t all pack Gullit and snipe Pele for min.

Seriously though, there’s only room for one as have TOTY CR7, Mbappe and Messi as the other attackers :#
  • Equinox 85
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect

both boi get ya funds up

Seriously though, there’s only room for one as have TOTY CR7, Mbappe and Messi as the other attackers :#

Where are you wanting them to play for ST I would say R9 Cam I would say Neymar
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    Equinox 85 wrote: »

both boi get ya funds up

ST, CR7 at LCAM for the headers >:)

Messi at CAM
  • Sercs
    18672 posts World Class
    Back to Elite, should have been between 25-27 really but gave up silly losses late on. Still happy mind after last weeks abomination
  • Equinox 85
    Equinox 85 wrote: »

both boi get ya funds up

ST, CR7 at LCAM for the headers >:)

Messi at CAM

Oh you've fallen into the trap of CR7 at CAM... :D

I would say R9 for ST.
  • Strum88
    50 posts Park Captain
    edited February 11
    last 3 weeks have been the same for me, get to 9-10 wins with only 1-2 losses then go on a mega 6-8 game losing streak :(
  • M98H
    12941 posts Has That Special Something
    23-3 (1 pen loss 1 ET)
    Could have pushed on but was pretty late.
    Servers were actually decent this weekend, usual BS RNG still factored most of the games
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Actually secured t100 at #95 spot
  • RebelRob
    5232 posts Big Money Move

R9, because R9.
  • FUT WL was the worst sever experience so far this year, so much lag, slow unresponsive to controller, painful play, anyone else found this in the UK? got to 11 and then stopped
  • Nen
    4367 posts Moderator
    Finished 14-0.

Games just feel like such a grind now, guys i would smash previously and get to RQ are able to just sit back and hold and it is a grind 1-0 / 2-1 win. Games are taking twice as long.

Managed to miss a green timed shot from 2 yards with TOTY Mbappe...

Just not really enjoying it, and really not sure what i'm grinding it out for.

On a positive note servers seemed okay playing last night, only had one mad delay game but i really wonder if thats because people just arnt playing. My friendslist is just full of people stopping at 11 or 14.
  • Equinox 85
    Stopped at 14-2 As @Nen said above I find that every game is a massive grind and a chore to do. Fifa this year has gone downhill one way or another for me. I like that you have to try and work a chance now but the fact you can just play on drop back and 1 depth and let the AI do everything makes the game very boring to play. Then if by a miracle you finally get that chance your guy misses the target or fails to beat the keeper in a 1v1 when you should slot it away 90% of the time.

I play WL so I can have a competitive mode and have the unknown feeling of who will I get in my picks even though they won't get into my squad 99% of the time. The past few weekends I have questioned is there actually any point in playing the game until another patch comes to sort out the AI blocks and interceptions.
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3304 posts National Call-Up
    Gold 1. Didn't make Elite 3 because my keeper saved a corner, but then did the animation where he lies down...into the goal.

**** game :neutral:
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    Stopped at 14-1, as most say...its just a struggle against all the frustrating bs in game. Cant care anymore
  • Muzza11
    8486 posts League Winner

TOTY Neymar is the GOAT.
  • Muzza11
    8486 posts League Winner
    WildaF3niX wrote: »
    Actually secured t100 at #95 spot

No way lol, I’m 96th. Congrats though man.
  • xciljw
    5022 posts Big Money Move
    So who is up for a stream on Thursday with rigged #5 in the world rewards? :joy:
  • Tof33z
    6794 posts Big Money Move
    xciljw wrote: »
    So who is up for a stream on Thursday with rigged #5 in the world rewards? :joy:

Do it. Congrats also!
  • Primal
    4554 posts National Call-Up
    Stopped at 14-1, as most say...its just a struggle against all the frustrating bs in game. Cant care anymore

it really is the most un fun fifa ive ever played.. that combined with the sluggish gameplay makes it a chore. Im hoping they'll release a patch soon but i have a feeling this is it now for the year
  • Muzza11
    8486 posts League Winner

TOTW gonna be average, For 30-0 you deserve the best players tbh. We all know people who get gold 2 (Chuboi) will get unreal rewards, like R9 lol.
  • keilly
    429 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA please sort this, difference between gold 3 and silver 1.
    Went 4-2 up against someone last night game immediately freezes and kicks me to home screen.
    Still connected to xbox live sign back into fifa to get a dnf, why would anyone quit when winning.
    Sort the system so this does not happen.
  • xciljw

TOTW gonna be average, For 30-0 you deserve the best players tbh. We all know people who get gold 2 (Chuboi) will get unreal rewards, like R9 lol.

Ah well, even with a good TOTW you won't get any of the top players from the Ultimate TOTW pack, so I am just opening anyway. Need the coins as well because I am sitting on 30k and only have 10 players atm after the Rashford loan ran out. Quite used to how rewards are this year, just gotta hope its going to be above average to make some decent coins but I should be guaranteed around 450k.
  • Muzza11
    8486 posts League Winner

Ah well, even with a good TOTW you won't get any of the top players from the Ultimate TOTW pack, so I am just opening anyway. Need the coins as well because I am sitting on 30k and only have 10 players atm after the Rashford loan ran out. Quite used to how rewards are this year, just gotta hope its going to be above average to make some decent coins but I should be guaranteed around 450k.

Yeh best of luck to you, you have to get lucky at some point. Maybe this week will be the time.
  • Nen
    4367 posts Moderator
    Whos the next target @xciljw ?
    Going to complete Rashford for real?
  • xciljw
    Nen wrote: »
    @Nen
    Thinking of Havertz. Perferably need a left footed player and there ain't many good ones out there. Just hope his height won't make him feel too much like a truck while turning.
  • Nen
    4367 posts Moderator
    @Nen
    Thinking of Havertz. Perferably need a left footed player and there ain't many good ones out there. Just hope his height won't make him feel too much like a truck while turning.

Interesting.

I've seen Zel has been using him at ST with no problems. The goals he has been scoring for him have been fantastic too tbh.
  • xciljw
    @Nen

Interesting.

I've seen Zel has been using him at ST with no problems. The goals he has been scoring for him have been fantastic too tbh.

Been watching Zel play with him for a bit. Seemed really nice. For me he will be rightmid though. Had my eye on him for a while but never bought because people were saying Future Stars cards were not living up to their stats. Been using Mendy for a while now, he has been outstanding (best besides TOTY Marcelo I think) and bought Aouar on Saturday and he has been something else as well in CM. Might as well get Havertz too. His jumping is really good as well, so he would win many headers if needed.
  • Nen
    4367 posts Moderator
    [
    @Nen

Interesting.

Been watching Zel play with him for a bit. Seemed really nice. For me he will be rightmid though. Had my eye on him for a while but never bought because people were saying Future Stars cards were not living up to their stats. Been using Mendy for a while now, he has been outstanding (best besides TOTY Marcelo I think) and bought Aouar on Saturday and he has been something else as well in CM. Might as well get Havertz too. His jumping is really good as well, so he would win many headers if needed.

I think he should be good for it, Zels squad is a little different from the usual its quite nice to watch. No ronaldo is the main shock!

lots of Pros seem to be making a switch and using Aouar, did i miss something with him, he seems massively overpriced but people seem to love him.