The J-A-C-K Lounge 18/19 (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• Ryno
    6026 posts Big Money Move
    I don't want to play this game anymore but need coins for my collection :/
  • CosmicDance
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ryno wrote: »
    I don't want to play this game anymore but need coins for my collection :/

Agreed.. I only now play after I've had a few drinks to not let the anger spill over.

Although, I do seem to be playing better post patch, so we'll see how that goes. Currently 12-5 with the Japanese boys. Helps that I now have Nakata back in the squad and a bumped up Shinji.

That and Tomiyasu is so much better than Yoshida at CB.
  • nakamuramartin
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I only play sporadically now. It just favours high rated teams too much, even those who aren't good at FIFA.

Anyway, since the patch I'm roughly 13-4 with my Japan plus De Gea. Tomiyasu is actually far better than Yoshida but I need Yoshi for De Gea chemistry.

Icon keeper would solve it but not sure what it best. Or if I'll play enough.
  • howedan
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    I only play sporadically now. It just favours high rated teams too much, even those who aren't good at FIFA.

Anyway, since the patch I'm roughly 13-4 with my Japan plus De Gea. Tomiyasu is actually far better than Yoshida but I need Yoshi for De Gea chemistry.

Update does seem to of helped the lower rated teams. Finally made it out of division 5 for the first time using my all A-League side.
  • nakamuramartin
    howedan wrote: »

Update does seem to of helped the lower rated teams. Finally made it out of division 5 for the first time using my all A-League side.

I agree. It's much more balanced. The skill gap is there now I feel. I mostly lose now due to my own mistakes. I'm in 5 with 1300 and dominate most of my games.
  • hellodee
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    I agree..The update is better for my Jap team. Almost ready to be promoted to.div 5
  • Ryno
    I want to get relegated, but I also hate losing so end up staying at around 1800 with any of my JACK teams. Some games Ill grind out a win, others will be such a drag to play. Its a chore
  • nakamuramartin
    Didn't have a good night tonight. 3 one goals defeats, one win and a lot of balls bouncing to their icon players.

That's me done for another week. It's so frustrating because it can be so good.
  • hellodee
    So will we have any prime moment nakata?
  • CosmicDance
    I want to get relegated, but I also hate losing so end up staying at around 1800 with any of my JACK teams. Some games Ill grind out a win, others will be such a drag to play. Its a chore

You're doing well if you stay around that rank with those kind of teams.

Agree with everyone though, patch has done the world of good for people who are playing with 'lesser' teams in FIFA.

Wish I'd played all my champs games this week, was 16-6 at the end, dumb that I didn't continue.

Anybody got any JACK red cards from playing champs?

I have none unfortunately :(
  • hellodee
    Some of our leagues are starting up next week. Can't week to hopefully get some informs.
  • CosmicDance
    Please let it be a Japanese goalkeeper!

I can deal with silvers in most areas of the pitch, but that is the one I want the most.
  • hellodee

I can deal with silvers in most areas of the pitch, but that is the one I want the most.

Yup.. we should had one last yr when one of our gk scores goal
  • nakamuramartin

I use De Gea with Yoshida link on 8 chem. Not ideal but better than any JP keeper
  • CosmicDance

I use De Gea with Yoshida link on 8 chem. Not ideal but better than any JP keeper

I know it probably sounds weird, but if I go out, I go all out.

If I build a full nation squad it has to include every position, I feel weird otherwise.

If anyone used to play FIFA many years ago where it was ultra difficult to build a Japanese squad.. I used to have Yoshida and Hasebe as CB's. Nagatomo back then was wicked... Still good now. I remember Kiyotake IF CAM and Honda IF CAM did damage.

Makes me miss those old games when it was a bit of a novelty to have a full Japanese squad.
  • hellodee

If I build a full nation squad it has to include every position, I feel weird otherwise.

If anyone used to play FIFA many years ago where it was ultra difficult to build a Japanese squad.. I used to have Yoshida and Hasebe as CB's. Nagatomo back then was wicked... Still good now. I remember Kiyotake IF CAM and Honda IF CAM did damage.

Makes me miss those old games when it was a bit of a novelty to have a full Japanese squad.

I agree. Gotta go full out..I remembered playing against all Japanese team few years ago. Probably it was you..hahaha
  • RayS
    23612 posts Player of the Year
    edited February 13
    Prime Moments Nakata for his goal for Roma vs Juve? hmmmm
  • Tesco
    6471 posts Big Money Move

Hiroki Sakai was my go to for the second CB

I miss it to some extent lol
  • hellodee
    RayS wrote: »
    Prime Moments Nakata for his goal for Roma vs Juve? hmmmm

Yeah that would be great
  • hellodee
    You guys think any of our guys will get upgrade?
  • Ryno

Got to love Korean business dealings
  • nakamuramartin
    hellodee wrote: »

From Japan..

Gen Shoji to 75.
    Takehiro Tomiyasu to 73.
    Daichi Kamada to 73.
    Shogo Taniguchi 73
    Makoto Hasebe 79 position change to CB.

Those are my predictions.
  • hellodee

From Japan..

Gen Shoji to 75.
    Takehiro Tomiyasu to 73.
    Daichi Kamada to 73.
    Shogo Taniguchi 73

I have couple Tomiyasu motm card ..Hope you are right
  • nakamuramartin

From Japan..

Gen Shoji to 75.
    Takehiro Tomiyasu to 73.
    Daichi Kamada to 73.
    Shogo Taniguchi 73

I have couple Tomiyasu motm card ..Hope you are right

I don't think that will push that rating up will it? It's still lower after all.
  • hellodee
    Inui with random upgrade.. 4*4* now
  • Ryno
    13 days until KLeague kicks off, 4 days until ACL, one week until JLeague, and two weeks until CSL.

Its almost that time of the year again :)
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19978 posts Club Captain
    Actually think they are pretty **** compared to the last few years
  • Ryno
    Actually think they are pretty **** compared to the last few years

You think so? I think that black kit looks lovely, best in the league at the moment.