1245 posts Professional
    Lovely little read.
    Hoping for a swift death to EAs greed!
  • Recoba
    2962 posts National Call-Up
    Boom
  • Coderood
    1607 posts Fans' Favourite
    Here in the Netherlands the gouverment is also talking about this. Bye bye greedy EA. See you!
  • giphy.gif
  • Coderood
    sanjay17 wrote: »
    Coderood wrote: »
    Here in the Netherlands the gouverment is also talking about this. Bye bye greedy EA. See you!

grEAdy*
    there. fixed it for you

I dont live in your country you ****. English is my second language. I am not suppossed to write it perfectly
  • IAIK7
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero

grEAdy*
    there. fixed it for you

I dont live in your country you ****. English is my second language. I am not suppossed to write it perfectly

He simply put 'EA' in greedy. You'd spelled it right.
  • Batman442
    2954 posts National Call-Up

grEAdy*
    there. fixed it for you

It's a joke, EA is in greedy to make it grEAdy
  • sanjay17
    374 posts Sunday League Hero

grEAdy*
    there. fixed it for you

woah woah
  • cartyHUNTER
    689 posts An Exciting Prospect
    And you wonder why they are trying to rinse us for all they can right now!?

This could explain why they are running big player after big player special cards. They need to rake in what they can as quickly as they can. Personally I couldn’t care less. A 92 rated card compared to a 94 isn’t much different and you are a mug if you spend money trying to get them. I definately wouldn’t have a pay to play subscription. Nor would I pay for specific cards.

Once the loot boxes are banned world wide ultimate team dies, unless it becomes free for all with packs/players given for completing achievements.

EA’s cash cow is slowly drying up.
  • Coderood
    Oh lol my apologies then. Thought I made a mistake in my writing. Sorry man!
  • Liamooo
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect

grEAdy*
    there. fixed it for you

Haha chilllll bruthhhha

• Batman442

This could explain why they are running big player after big player special cards. They need to rake in what they can as quickly as they can. Personally I couldn’t care less. A 92 rated card compared to a 94 isn’t much different and you are a mug if you spend money trying to get them. I definately wouldn’t have a pay to play subscription. Nor would I pay for specific cards.

Once the loot boxes are banned world wide ultimate team dies, unless it becomes free for all with packs/players given for completing achievements.

Good point, this FIFA is my last. I think myself they will start selling coins for cash, then you buy the packs from the coins
  • sanjay17
    hey just asking, is it possible for a normal guy from a democratic country to note the government to ban FPs in his/her country? :smile:
  • sanjay17
    Oh lol my apologies then. Thought I made a mistake in my writing. Sorry man!

haha at least both of us agree that EA is greedy
  • Batman442
    hey just asking, is it possible for a normal guy from a democratic country to note the government to ban FPs in his/her country? :smile:

It will come up in your government eventually, it's not just EA that is doing it
  • FifaProDK
    369 posts Sunday League Hero

Denmark too. EA's cashcow is getting chopped soon.
  • Janoe1
    6636 posts Big Money Move

Gonna take awhile here. Weve got some old gambling laws that needs to be updated first
  • Greezyweezy101
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    This could all be avoided by EA releasing FUT as a seperate game (probably free) rated 18.

Please don't get carried away and think EA are just going to accept the end of a very lucrative hustle.

FIFA points will be in FIFA 20. There is always a work around.
  • MUFC_420
    1587 posts Play-Off Hero
    100% coming to an end and I've a feeling EA already know alot more than us about this. Would explain all these will pack only promos.
  • Greezyweezy101
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 11
    I have a question, if it is now judged to be gambling, does that mean it's always been gambling and people have been tricked in gambling?

Children, religious people ect...

This could get messy
  • MUFC_420
    1587 posts Play-Off Hero
    Batman442 wrote: »

Good point, this FIFA is my last. I think myself they will start selling coins for cash, then you buy the packs from the coins

It wouldn't be as easy as that to get round the laws being set as that would still in theory be the same thing.

They would have to sell players directly, go down a subscription based model or have all players available from challenges and cosmetic purchases only.

Could only be a good thing imo.
  • FCBlunt
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    tenor.gif?itemid=12400026
  • Batman442
    I have a question, if it is now judged to be gambling, does that mean it's always been gambling and people have been tricked in gambling?

Children, religious people ect...

This could get messy

It is a sensitive topic, if I remember right though you have or had to be 16+ to play fut, and you have to be 18+ to have an online PSN account. I know someone who got their PSN account suspended until he turned 18 because he spent his mothers money on FP and she missed a mortgage payment, solicitors and all were involved. All in all she was told tough luck, and when Sony or the play station customer service or whatever it was got contacted they suspended his (the young lad) account for 9 months until he turned 18 which he had to prove with Id so all his games in his library were unplayable, he made a new PSN account but his main account was unusable
  • HAHAHA! Love it! RIP EA share holders 😂😂😂. I sincerely hope this company crashes and burns. Literally the worst company I’ve ever dealt with!

All those people that have argued that it’s not gambling have been exposed for the corporatist apologists/sympathisers that they are.

• Janscharie
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    I thought the end of days had begun in Ireland when i first saw the topic title
  • Rebound19
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good, now they can actually concentrate on designing a game that actually represents football.
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Lovely little read.
    Hoping for a swift death to EAs greed!

You all will be crying when everyone can buy Ronaldo for $100 next year. You will probably be able to buy every player for $100, which will be great fun for people that don’t spend money because now the people that spent $1000 and had a good team will have the best team possible. I can’t wait to see that lol