I just had my coins wiped.....

fifaplayerbol
4320 posts National Call-Up
DsD79au.png

What is this BS???

Anyone had any luck getting their coins back?

Comments

• IxToMxI
    5503 posts Big Money Move
    You broke the rules?
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something
    Didnt you sell **** last year too?
  • fifaplayerbol
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    You broke the rules?

Not to my knowledge, was making a boat load by buying IF Mario Gotze's at 28k and selling for 38k overnight, wonder if that has flagged something.

Was buying loads of 86 rated informs and selling for 10k above what I bought for overnight as well.
  • hayhor1
    You broke the rules?

Not to my knowledge, was making a boat load by buying IF Mario Gotze's at 28k and selling for 38k overnight, wonder if that has flagged something.

Was buying loads of 86 rated informs and selling for 10k above what I bought for overnight as well.

If you made a ton very quickly it has been known to trigger the EA ban hammer.
  • fifaplayerbol
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    You broke the rules?

Send an email appealing it, will see what their response is.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    How much they wipe?
  • Pooter
    1288 posts Professional
    edited February 10
    You broke the rules?

Sniping is a very bad thing to do. Just get max of 6 of each players, not ten or more
  • InfernaL
    1448 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pooter wrote: »
    You broke the rules?

Sniping is a very bad thing to do. Just get max of 6 of each players, not ten or more

I've been buying 10s of each since the beginning of the year and never had an issue with it at all. Sometimes I buy 20, depending on the player and the chance of them going up. I'm sitting on 20 84 hiltons in my trade pile.

@fifaplayerbol I would try to get in touch with them to see if they can reverse it. It's a disgrace that they ban people for buying and selling players off the market.
  • IxToMxI
    5503 posts Big Money Move
    You broke the rules?

Seems to be within their thresholds what your doing, good luck hope you win.

Probably the most frustrating part of the game that genuine players and traders need to watch their activity
  • fifaplayerbol
    How much they wipe?

• LordJameslondon
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did they reset your club as well?
  • Pooter
    1288 posts Professional
    InfernaL wrote: »
    Pooter wrote: »
    You broke the rules?

I've been buying 10s of each since the beginning of the year and never had an issue with it at all. Sometimes I buy 20, depending on the player and the chance of them going up. I'm sitting on 20 84 hiltons in my trade pile.

@fifaplayerbol I would try to get in touch with them to see if they can reverse it. It's a disgrace that they ban people for buying and selling players off the market.

Its also common that some people have second accounts in order to boost primary accounts. Now, I'm not accusing you of such things, but EA does have software built in that probably alerts them to such a thing
  • Dazzler
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero
    You broke the rules?

‘Not to my knowledge’

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Rossco160715
    2142 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve been buying 80/90 in-forms at a time since Fifa 17.

This is just clearly unlucky that it’s fallen under the random ban hammer.
  • hayhor1 wrote: »
    You broke the rules?

Theres people making 10+million a week and not getting ban hammered, so there must be another kind of trigger. Me myself made 1,9m last week and no ban as of yet.
  • hayhor1
    yogibear wrote: »
    You broke the rules?

Theres people making 10+million a week and not getting ban hammered, so there must be another kind of trigger. Me myself made 1,9m last week and no ban as of yet.

Well the OP has been shown to lie about stuff in the past so........
  • hayhor1 wrote: »
    You broke the rules?

My point exactly.
  • dregana08
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve been buying 80/90 in-forms at a time since Fifa 17.

This is just clearly unlucky that it’s fallen under the random ban hammer.

I don't think OP is unlucky, but a cheater who has been caught.
  • miri
    2749 posts Fans' Favourite
    Funny how whenever this happens the person in question is completely 'innocent'.
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    miri wrote: »
    Funny how whenever this happens the person in question is completely 'innocent'.

• Jaysin
    1298 posts Professional

Coincidence m8, he could actually be innocent. Not his fault other people arent honest.
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    Just curious what time of the day was it that you’d buy & list?
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    23805-3.jpg
  • tallandlong
    73 posts Park Captain
    what about your players and transfer pile?
  • hayhor1
    OP is MIA now. If this is like last year this will be epic!
  • Pooter
    1288 posts Professional

That’s the problem with people, they claim to be innocent when they know they haven’t been innocent.

There is this guy off youtube who was banned recently. Was he innocent? I doubt it. He said that he would ‘get over it’, and started swearing at ea for doing so. I mean, that’s hardly getting over it
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    You broke the rules?

The first thing I thought of when I seen who made the thread, you can change your username but you can’t change the person.

Let’s be honest, we have all seen people on here making a killing and not getting banned and we have seen people who are innocent. The people who are truely innocent provide the evidence without even been asked for it as they have nothing to hide.

The story doesn’t make much sense either, he was buying Gotze for 28k during the day but selling at 38k at nights. I highly doubt his price rises by 10k just at nights, I also highly doubt you would get consistent sales. It just smells of coin buying/transferring, a good attempt by the guy and probably got away with it over the course of the year by trying to make it look/sound normal till it’s finally caught up with him.
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    i see superteams in WL all the time and i know just from looking at those teams there coinbuying going on.. i saw it last fifa and it continues to be an issue with the game. some ppl know there gunna get wiped and still say "" atleast il get to enjoy ronaldinho for a few weeks"" .... state of this game lol.
  • SimenHP
    1947 posts Fans' Favourite
    My 2nd account had my coins wiped 2 months ago. No idea why though seeing as I think I had around 10k there from beginning a new rtg the 2nd or 3rd week of the game, but ending it after 2-3 days of playing. I wonder what I actually did at that account to have my coins wiped. I don't care about it, just finds it weird.