The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• ColeWorld
    10380 posts Has That Special Something
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Playing with Tah EL Card is Luke Playing with on man less in Defense. Such a Bad player

I just SBCd him

Gonna Do the same
  • Muzza11
    8430 posts League Winner
    WildaF3niX wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Why do I always have bad skill rating at 28 lol. I’m so far down.

How much you got and current place? I switched off console ages ago

I haven’t checked but I was 64th, my skill rating is better than last week but I can’t remember.
  • Primal
    4500 posts National Call-Up
    16-1 and it keeps trying to match me at home with the same guy who backs out everytime
  • Moe_Szyslak
    245 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ending the weekend on 14-1. That’ll do.
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    Might try this next week if nedved SBC drops a bit.
    Screenshot-20190210-183643.jpg

You could always get the 89

True however the prime would be cheaper as I can put in nakata who I have as a CAM in 451 the last weeks
  • Sjaban
    562 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ending my WL on 20-4, i usually finish gold1 but not with those stats.

The gameplay this weekend has been so bad, all of my games have been sluggish and delayed. First time this year i wont finish all my games.
  • Primal
    so much RNG this fifa. i can see why people play drop back when the ai actually wins the tackle rather than it bouncing everywhere
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    EA need to bring some reqs back to the WL . The game mode is starting to sizzle out & alot of friends on my list didn't even bother to play at all or stopped @ 11 or 14 to get auto qualification .

I am tired of seeing the same team game after game , need some serious reqs soon . The thing last year we got them & everyone went in on the EA comms on twitter .
  • kfcbucket21
    MisterJV wrote: »
    EA need to bring some reqs back to the WL . The game mode is starting to sizzle out & alot of friends on my list didn't even bother to play at all or stopped @ 11 or 14 to get auto qualification .

I am tired of seeing the same team game after game , need some serious reqs soon . The thing last year we got them & everyone went in on the EA comms on twitter .

It would spice things up but then everyone will be fuming the team they've built all year can't be used
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    @kfcbucket21 it's needed & should of been introduced early on . The comm managers are push overs...
  • kfcbucket21
    MisterJV wrote: »
    @kfcbucket21 it's needed & should of been introduced early on . The comm managers are push overs...

I really don't think they have much influence outside the forums
  • Primal
    stopping at gold 1, can't handle anymore
  • Muzza11
    8430 posts League Winner
    UK_Cam wrote: »

Can’t believe he didn’t get 30, I swear he did the same thing last week aswell.
  • Muzza11
    8430 posts League Winner
    TOTW gonna be average, unless Pukki is in there.
  • Primal
    just did 24 between 7pm and now :| ended on 23-5 gave 2 free wins away. I might have to stop playing. i dont know whether its the servers or my connection but im having 1-2 sec button delay everygame.

i press tackle and nothing happens then i get the ball and the player boots it out. cant fake shot as it just kicks it out aswell lol dont mind having to work it into the box now but when it takes the player a second to turn its pointless.
  • DutyHarry
    4912 posts National Call-Up
    Primal wrote: »
    just did 24 between 7pm and now :| ended on 23-5 gave 2 free wins away. I might have to stop playing. i dont know whether its the servers or my connection but im having 1-2 sec button delay everygame.

i press tackle and nothing happens then i get the ball and the player boots it out. cant fake shot as it just kicks it out aswell lol dont mind having to work it into the box now but when it takes the player a second to turn its pointless.

Same, every game was unplayable, I just can't deal with this shiz, stopped at 11 wins and lost effing 4 in a row. :s
  • Im done for the year. Sold the squad. Sitting on coins. Game is trash now.
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Stopped at 14-7.

88 best is the best player I've used this year, 50 games, 45 goals from CAM (WL and rivals).

Ibra is really good but tempted to bench him for POTM Rashford.
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    TOTW gonna be average, unless Pukki is in there.

Hoping for a Pogba or Martial IF.
  • jfinn
    179 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Finished silver 1 with 11 games to spare. Couldn’t bear to play anymore games. Got tired of screaming at the tv when my defenders would just stand there with the ball in the air.
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Gotta try prime Raul at some point, he always scores against me :lol:
  • UpstartCaesar
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    Bobby7 wrote: »
    Pretty sure I just played someone off here @UpstartCaesar ? You beat me 3-1 with 2 goals from Ibra in the last 10?

Probably did, can't remember it now but Ibra definitely scored a few off the bench! He's lethal late on
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    14-11.
    A lot more stress than it should have been.
    Levels of absolute randomness the worst I have experienced this FUT.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    14-8, awful weekend for me, my team just isn’t right atm, needs changes this week.
  • thewiseoldhag
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Game literally is on its last legs. Viewers on twitch below 500 this morning. Wonder boy the Dragons Trap on the Master System has 1100 more viewers.

The end is nigh.
  • Currieman
    4945 posts National Call-Up
    14-8, awful weekend for me, my team just isn’t right atm, needs changes this week.

Same for me. Something not quite right. Got Gold 1 last 4 weeks in a row and then I finished 17-13 this week. Really bad week.

SBC Casemiro is a weak link I think. Gonna have to SBC him. Doesn’t help having Baresi and Rui Costa both waiting to go into an icon SBC. Both of them were awful this week. Baresi especially.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Currieman wrote: »

Same for me. Something not quite right. Got Gold 1 last 4 weeks in a row and then I finished 17-13 this week. Really bad week.

SBC Casemiro is a weak link I think. Gonna have to SBC him. Doesn’t help having Baresi and Rui Costa both waiting to go into an icon SBC. Both of them were awful this week. Baresi especially.

Rivaldo for me is a big problem, I need to use him but he’s woeful, midfield was a bit unbalanced aswell, using IF Draxler as a link player but he’s not physical enough.
  • ha032742
    35203 posts Moderator
    edited February 11
    TOTY Neymar or prime R9? Who would you go for guys?
  • murazorr
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is WL done or was it extended?