Prime Dinho appreciation thread

Davvebingan
2349 posts Fans' Favourite
I bought him and have just used him in his first WL and I loved him and wanted to create a thread for people to share their experiences, teams and leave reviews and tips.

The team I use him in
F8-CD319-F-051-E-47-E0-B7-E1-5-BD76-CA5-F009.png
Everyone except Casemiro starts on full chemistry

My review

Position LCAM

Chem style Hunter

Pace 10/10 Great speed and mostly stays ahead of the defenders

Shooting 10/10 Awesome feels like perfectly timed shots, he can score all kinds of shots as well; Headers, power, finesse, normal you name it. Good WF as well

Dribbling 10/10 Amazing, 5* skiller and it shows. He won’t loose the ball if you don’t **** up

Passing 10/10 Very good, can play it short or long, along the ground or in the air, cross it and his lofted through balls are wonderful

Defending 5/10 Not needed but his pace makes him good to use to intercept and he’s strong enough to knock people off the ball

Physical 7.5/10 Strong enough to knock people off the ball in defense and keep the ball offensively, stamina is okay so is jumping

Icon feel 10/10 He feels very special and one of a kind

I would give him an 10/10 and suggest him to everyone

Comments

• Ulook92
    12785 posts Has That Special Something
    Pretty sure there already is one of these. It maybe it was last year. I dunno.
  • ROCKNROLLA
    1128 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thought his sbc had dropped :angry:
  • Dutch007
    2669 posts Fans' Favourite

Me too😢
  • RebelRob
    5208 posts Big Money Move
    Nice team @Davvebingan

How long have you had dinho for? You’ve had cruyff a little while right? How would you compare the 2?

I’ve been deliberating in trying dinho as I haven’t before, but really I’m wanting to keep my coins for the r96 sbc so don’t want to get too burned on him, but he would finish my team perfectly.

I’m so fond of cruyff, he’s been ridiculously good for me, the double 5* makes him really and I’ve seen good things about dinho, so I imagine excluding the weak foot they’re quite similar? And dinhos stronger obviously, which is the only very slight concern with cruyff at times, other than that cruyff is magical so imagine the same with dinho.
  • Davvebingan
    Dutch007 wrote: »

Me too😢

Sorry guys
  • ccooaattssyy
    7748 posts League Winner
    He’s no Nedved
  • Davvebingan
    Ulook92 wrote: »

I haven’t seen any but there is a Rivaldo thread
  • Davvebingan
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Nice team @Davvebingan

How long have you had dinho for? You’ve had cruyff a little while right? How would you compare the 2?

I’ve been deliberating in trying dinho as I haven’t before, but really I’m wanting to keep my coins for the r96 sbc so don’t want to get too burned on him, but he would finish my team perfectly.

I’m so fond of cruyff, he’s been ridiculously good for me, the double 5* makes him really and I’ve seen good things about dinho, so I imagine excluding the weak foot they’re quite similar? And dinhos stronger obviously, which is the only very slight concern with cruyff at times, other than that cruyff is magical so imagine the same with dinho.

Bought Dinho on Wednesday and packed Cruyff on Halloween so yeah I’ve had him for a while. It’s not a fair comparison since it’s prime vs middle but they are quite similar. As you said Dinho’s strength gives him an edge + the extra stats that probably aren’t there if you compare the primes, Cruyffs weakfoot is a positive but not enough to outweigh Dinhosbetter stats. Their ballcontrol is similar so is their passing but Dinho has better pace shots and strength. I like Cruyff but love Ronaldinho
  • Davvebingan
    He’s no Nedved

Have not tried Nedved so I have no idea
  • Ulook92
    12785 posts Has That Special Something
    Ulook92 wrote: »

I haven’t seen any but there is a Rivaldo thread

Hmmm maybe thats what it is.
  • ccooaattssyy
    7748 posts League Winner
    He’s no Nedved

GOD
  • Davvebingan
    He’s no Nedved

GOD

Might try him later on in the game but for now (and probably until at least close the end) I will use Dinho
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1302 posts Professional
    He’s no Nedved

GOD

is there a nedbae thread
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class
    He’s no Nedved

GOD

is there a nedbae thread

@ccooaattssyy that's your cue ;)
  • ROCKNROLLA
    1128 posts Play-Off Hero
    I literally don't feel like I can wait much longer to join this club! Got him the day he dropped last year, really miss his ponytail bopping about :joy:
  • Scutch
    11020 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 11
    I bought his prime off the market and ran with this over the WL, everyone on full chem:

BnkxfSI.jpg

So I ploughed 3.3m into him in the hope he'd be amazing like last year. TBH, for me and the formation I play, he wasn't. He was very good, yes, but not that many coins good. I just don't think I'm a proficient enough skiller, so felt a little wasted. So after I'd gone to bed, I put him up for sale with the intention of getting my coins back not thinking he'd sell, but he did. So now I'm back to POTM Hazard (close to 850 games anyway) who I know is just as good.

Think I'm gonna go for the team I said I would last week, starting with a 5221 TOTY Van Dijk at the back with Baresi and TOTY Marcelo who switches into midfield in that 433(4).
  • Davvebingan
    I literally don't feel like I can wait much longer to join this club! Got him the day he dropped last year, really miss his ponytail bopping about :joy:

They ponytail really makes him stand out on the pitch
  • Davvebingan
    Scutch wrote: »
    I bought his prime off the market and ran with this over the WL, everyone on full chem:

BnkxfSI.jpg

So I ploughed 3.3m into him in the hope he'd be amazing like last year. TBH, for me and the formation I play, he wasn't. He was very good, yes, but not that many coins good. I just don't think I'm a proficient enough skiller, so felt a little wasted. So after I'd gone to bed, I put him up for sale with the intention of getting my coins back not thinking he'd sell, but he did. So now I'm back to POTM Hazard (close to 850 games anyway) who I know is just as good.

Think I'm gonna go for the team I said I would last week, starting with a 5221 TOTY Van Dijk at the back with Baresi and TOTY Marcelo who switches into midfield in that 433(4).

Sorry to hear that I think one of the reasons I enjoy him is that he’s involved a lot as a lcam, that might be different if I used him as a winger
  • vibemix881
    2751 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'll appreciate him after EA drops his SBC in May
  • Davvebingan
    vibemix881 wrote: »
    I'll appreciate him after EA drops his SBC in May

🤣