The Semi-g00d FIFA Addict Experience

Comments

• jocksaltire_67
    324 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ugri wrote: »
    Anyway...totally different tact but where are all you guys from? I'm Scottish if you haven't guessed already :D

Im Hungarian and Dutch, dual citizen from Holland. 42 year old fifa dad, second oldest here :wink:

Is your name @Ugri from the finno-ugric classification of languages? I'm an aspiring linguist that only speaks a modest amount in a few languages. Közonöm :) :)
  • jocksaltire_67
    @Absting159 Gold 1 is yours just think positive. No distractions and you'll get there man.
  • Davvebingan
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    WL Summary

Rank G2

Games played/won 30/18

Longest win/lose streak 4/3

Golden boot
    1. Zlatan - 28
    2. Ronaldinho - 21
    3. Cruyff - 15

Most assists
    1. Ronaldinho - 17
    2. Zlatan - 17
    3. Messi 14

Most points
    1. Zlatan - 45
    2. Ronaldinho - 38
    3. Messi and Cruyff - 26
  • jocksaltire_67
    WL Summary

Rank G2

Games played/won 30/18

Golden boot
    1. Zlatan - 28
    2. Ronaldinho - 21
    3. Cruyff - 15

Most assists
    1. Ronaldinho - 17
    2. Zlatan - 17
    3. Messi 14

Most points
    1. Zlatan - 45
    2. Ronaldinho - 38
    3. Messi and Cruyff - 26

Well done man. Superb result. You from Holland? Where abouts?
  • Absting159
    6470 posts Moderator
    @Ugri Just played the most infuriating game. 5 atb sit back, I had 70% possession and 15 shots in the first half. Losing 0-1 to 1 shot. I ended up losing 2-1.
  • Game 30 | 3 - 3 (lost on pen) | L | Overall: 19-11 | Goal +/-: +7

Goals from Perisic, Bale and Savic. Assists from Perisic and Suarez.

Goals / Assists
    Perisic : 12/ 14
    Socrates : 11/15
    Bale : 16/3
    Suarez : 12/14
    Veron : 5/9
    Savic : 2/0

Carvajal : 1/0
    Ramos : 1/0
    KDB (sub) : 0/1

Sad way to end the WL, missing gold 1 on pen. But overall happy with the results.
  • Ugri
    5393 posts Big Money Move
    Anyway...totally different tact but where are all you guys from? I'm Scottish if you haven't guessed already :D

Im Hungarian and Dutch, dual citizen from Holland. 42 year old fifa dad, second oldest here :wink:

Is your name @Ugri from the finno-ugric classification of languages? I'm an aspiring linguist that only speaks a modest amount in a few languages. Közonöm :) :)

Its very close, 1 letter missing but it is my surname less that letter! Nice one!! @jocksaltire_67
  • Ugri
    Absting159 wrote: »
    @Ugri Just played the most infuriating game. 5 atb sit back, I had 70% possession and 15 shots in the first half. Losing 0-1 to 1 shot. I ended up losing 2-1.

@Absting159 Sorry to hear bro!!
  • Absting159
    6470 posts Moderator
    Gold 3. It appears I can get Gold now! Woot woot!

Only 2 left so no chance at Gold 2 unfortunately.
  • Tof33z
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    Absting159 wrote: »
    Gold 3. It appears I can get Gold now! Woot woot!

Only 2 left so no chance at Gold 2 unfortunately.

Nice buddy gg
  • Davvebingan
    Prime Ronaldinho review

Position LCAM

Chem style Hunter

Pace 10/10 Great speed and mostly stays ahead of the defenders

Shooting 10/10 Awesome feels like perfectly timed shots, he can score all kinds of shots as well; Headers, power, finesse, normal you name it. Good WF as well

Dribbling 10/10 Amazing, 5* skiller and it shows. He won’t loose the ball if you don’t **** up

Passing 10/10 Very good, can play it short or long, along the ground or in the air, cross it and his lofted through balls are wonderful

Defending 5/10 Not needed but his pace makes him good to use to intercept and he’s strong enough to knock people off the ball

Physical 7.5/10 Strong enough to knock people off the ball in defense and keep the ball offensively, stamina is okay so is jumping

Icon feel 10/10 He feels very special and one of a kind

I would give him an 10/10 and suggest him to everyone
  • Davvebingan
    WL Summary

Rank G2

Games played/won 30/18

Golden boot
    1. Zlatan - 28
    2. Ronaldinho - 21
    3. Cruyff - 15

Most assists
    1. Ronaldinho - 17
    2. Zlatan - 17
    3. Messi 14

Most points
    1. Zlatan - 45
    2. Ronaldinho - 38
    3. Messi and Cruyff - 26

Thx and I’m from Sweden so quite close why
  • jocksaltire_67
    WL Summary

Rank G2

Games played/won 30/18

Golden boot
    1. Zlatan - 28
    2. Ronaldinho - 21
    3. Cruyff - 15

Most assists
    1. Ronaldinho - 17
    2. Zlatan - 17
    3. Messi 14

Most points
    1. Zlatan - 45
    2. Ronaldinho - 38
    3. Messi and Cruyff - 26

Just thought you were from Holland...my ignorance :) what's your team? I remember being at a Scotland v Sweden game in '97 and we won 1-0. I think we had 1 shot on goal and you guys dominated....much like this fifa :D Thomas Ravelli, Joachim Bjorklund, Jonas Thern, Martin Dahlin and Kennet Andersson were incredible.
  • Davvebingan
    WL Summary

Rank G2

Games played/won 30/18

Golden boot
    1. Zlatan - 28
    2. Ronaldinho - 21
    3. Cruyff - 15

Most assists
    1. Ronaldinho - 17
    2. Zlatan - 17
    3. Messi 14

Most points
    1. Zlatan - 45
    2. Ronaldinho - 38
    3. Messi and Cruyff - 26

Just thought you were from Holland...my ignorance :) what's your team? I remember being at a Scotland v Sweden game in '97 and we won 1-0. I think we had 1 shot on goal and you guys dominated....much like this fifa :D Thomas Ravelli, Joachim Bjorklund, Jonas Thern, Martin Dahlin and Kennet Andersson were incredible.

They were before my time but I have heard off them and seen highlights from WC 1994 and some other games

My team F8-CD319-F-051-E-47-E0-B7-E1-5-BD76-CA5-F009.png
    Everyone except Casemiro starts on full chem
  • krakos000
    16595 posts World Class
    Played my first rivals game in Div 4. Sweaty 41212 2 BPL squad with POTM rashford and POTM hazard(at cm), scream apadu or whatever his name is, yedlin, futmas VAA. Just tried to counter and high press all game, he subbed on Ibra, Rooney and Lozano at the 70th, Lozano at cm where hazard was LOL. I scored a sick goal with Stoichkov on his WF surprisingly. But man I had to focus so hard to keep possession and not lose my head on the counter and make a stupid mistake. He was actually manually tackling which was nice to see.

1646 SR now!! Yay!

@Absting159
  • Finesse_4days
    5373 posts Big Money Move
    Game 25 Score 9-0 Win Record 16-9

After a dire run of form earlier on I have won 3 on a spin and I am playing good Fifa again, Inform Goreztka ,Ramos and Inform Sandro to replace Pogba, headliner Hernadez and Marcelo have made a big difference, with Inform Goreztka being miles better than Pogba for me. I have also switched from 442 to 4222 and now it feels much easier to keep the ball in the opponents half and create chances. In this game I was 4 or 5 up then he clearly stopped trying hard and then I made it 7-0 soon enough , then he started keeper trolling and I made it 9-0. I feel like if I can win my next 2 I will have a good chance of Gold 1.
  • jocksaltire_67
    Finishing on 15-12 after a 2-7 start. Really cba playing any more. Thought I would be struggling to get 11 never mind 14 so pleased in the end. Well done to all you guys over the weekend. Thats a fantastic team @Davvebingan
  • Davvebingan
    Finishing on 15-12 after a 2-7 start. Really cba playing any more. Thought I would be struggling to get 11 never mind 14 so pleased in the end. Well done to all you guys over the weekend. Thats a fantastic team @Davvebingan

Good result and thanks
  • Finesse_4days
    Back to Back first half Rage quits and I am at 18- 9, Prime Crespo is an absolute machine!
  • Antparry92
    16434 posts World Class
    14-12....4 games left but I’m already at G3 so can’t be bothered playing the rest
  • Finesse_4days
    edited February 10
    Finished on 19-11 so pissed off that I didn't win my last game, but it is not too bad considering it is my first WL for about 5 weeks. It didn't help that in my last game , my brain was that fried I was playing with the wrong formation for 70 minutes, I might by able to do better when I have the time to spread my games out properly.
    Post edited by Finesse_4days on
  • Tof33z
    4394 posts National Call-Up

After a dire run of form earlier on I have won 3 on a spin and I am playing good Fifa again, Inform Goreztka ,Ramos and Inform Sandro to replace Pogba, headliner Hernadez and Marcelo have made a big difference, with Inform Goreztka being miles better than Pogba for me. I have also switched from 442 to 4222 and now it feels much easier to keep the ball in the opponents half and create chances. In this game I was 4 or 5 up then he clearly stopped trying hard and then I made it 7-0 soon enough , then he started keeper trolling and I made it 9-0. I feel like if I can win my next 2 I will have a good chance of Gold 1.

Goretzka is absolutely class. Use him and rttf renato together, they cover the pitch. Score plenty and defend well, really well rounded players. Did like Pogba too though, he's very good at certain things but has some flaws
  • Finesse_4days
    Tof33z wrote: »

Goretzka is absolutely class. Use him and rttf renato together, they cover the pitch. Score plenty and defend well, really well rounded players. Did like Pogba too though, he's very good at certain things but has some flaws

Pogba can score some very nice goals and is good on the ball, but I needed a more defensively solid player for my team to work.
  • Ugri
    Statistics boys :smiley:

gGHYBAw.jpg

Eusebio is just getting better and better, overall he has close to 1 goal per game on him, unparalleled to any other striker I have used this year. Neymar and Cruyff are excelling as well, super fun to use this attack!

And some extra stats! Meta is 4231 so after always using 41212 narrow i tried 2 WLs with this formation. I concede in average less goals but i just cannot attack. Overall i lost more games so back to 41212 this past WL, see a summary comparing the 2 WL's - (Yes form had something to do with it as well but formation was by far the biggest differentiator)

QYZuz7X.jpg

• Ugri
    @krakos000 Special stats just for you :smile: Nedved is Extremely effective (all games 41212 as cam) and has close to same result as Neymar from CAM. If i wouldn't have had Neymar untradeable i would use Nedved, he has some things going for him like strength and aggression while Neymar is more agile (correction: most agile player EVER i have used on this game) and has 5 star skills and slightly better shot bust is 4-5x the price

LUiFVFf.jpg
  • Davvebingan

gGHYBAw.jpg

Eusebio is just getting better and better, overall he has close to 1 goal per game on him, unparalleled to any other striker I have used this year. Neymar and Cruyff are excelling as well, super fun to use this attack!

And some extra stats! Meta is 4231 so after always using 41212 narrow i tried 2 WLs with this formation. I concede in average less goals but i just cannot attack. Overall i lost more games so back to 41212 this past WL, see a summary comparing the 2 WL's - (Yes form had something to do with it as well but formation was by far the biggest differentiator)

QYZuz7X.jpg

Nice stats
  • Addicksfan
    2840 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well that was a horrible weekend....full of DC's and toxic morons!!

got to 11 and decided that I'd had enough.
  • gresh1978
    2408 posts Fans' Favourite

gGHYBAw.jpg

QYZuz7X.jpg

What are you tactics and instructions for the 41212(2)?
  • Ugri
    edited February 11
    gresh1978 wrote: »

gGHYBAw.jpg

QYZuz7X.jpg

What are you tactics and instructions for the 41212(2)?

i would need to check ig and let you know but its gonna be earliest in the weekend :(
    The only think i remember i have width at 5 bars (out of 7 right?)
  • Ugri
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Well that was a horrible weekend....full of DC's and toxic morons!!

got to 11 and decided that I'd had enough.

Thats was me last week, so next weekend you will get between 17-20wins, your welcome :wink: