Shooting on the new patch is broken - EA FIX THIS MESS!

Comments

• MHoney1234
    7579 posts League Winner
    edited February 10
    Guvnor wrote: »
    Games been much better since the patch.

If deep defensive lines, the AI blocking every shot, clear chances going wide and the only reliable way to score by flicking the ball up out wide and crossing to CR7, is you’re idea of a good patch, then fair play, I’m happy you’re having a good time
  • SomeNextGuy
    2363 posts Fans' Favourite
    The only reliable way I've found of scoring goals is working the ball wide, and drilling low passes into the box.
  • SP300x
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any acknowledgement? @EA_Andy noone got anything to say about this ?
  • Fliiip__
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah it happens every other games. Imo, GKs should be nerved in 1on1s or the percentage of them going in increased. It’s ridiculous that 30 yard power shots find the back of the net more consistent than 1on1s D:
  • Kingkay
    1740 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don’t forget open goals that they blast wide every tome
  • So, didnt play a week. Just played one rivals match and already lost a game due to inconsistent finishing:

These should be goals.

• Crysister
    827 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 16
    All that shot at post...BS
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2784 posts Fans' Favourite
    Caspertjuh wrote: »
    So, didnt play a week. Just played one rivals match and already lost a game due to inconsistent finishing:

These should be goals.

Absolute disgrace, especially the 1st clip what should have been a certain goal and it wasn't even close. I assume in the first clip you were using Flashback Huntelaar? So 4*WF 99 composure 91 finishing (w/o chemstyle) bang on timed finish going wide like that.
  • MHoney1234
    7579 posts League Winner
    Still broken... Can’t score an open goal but Werner is passing blind through his holographic leg

• Murphdogz
    1364 posts Play-Off Hero
    Same as passing.throughball right to winger it goes down the middle to striker.pathetic game play