Liverpool Football Club

Comments

  • Pugzilla
    16579 posts World Class
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »

    That pass is absolutely disgusting.


    Yeah he really shined today proud of him.
  • Kellnerr
    2822 posts Fans' Favourite
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Hazard is the best player in the league

    De Bruyne is definitely better. Hazard is probably second best though.

    Definitely the best. KDB second, Aguero third etc. Hazard is otherworldly. Salah is just a one season wonder :(

    Probably an unpopular opinion but I actually think Aguero is the best player in the league, Hazard second and de Bruyne or even David Silva in third.
  • AEsey
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    AEsey wrote: »
    I don't get why you guys laugh about Tornado31619s age
    You're the guys in your late twenties early thirties that are constantly on a video game forum
    :D:D:D:D

    I'm 44. :joy:

    Dont worry m8 I wasn't meaning you anyhow
    @Littleland95
  • ChrisLFC
    7145 posts Big Money Move
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Do you guys remember last season when we were constantly getting screwed over by the refs? And whenever we brought it up, we were basically told to shut up and that it was irrelevant and we should win regardless of these decisions? “If you need a decision to win then you don’t deserve to win anyway” etc. All season long.

    This season has seen our luck completely turn with regards to decisions in the league and now EVERYONE cries about it lmao. Twitter and reddit and Bluemoon and RedCafe are full of people moaning that the officials must be bent and VAR can’t come soon enough, etc.

    It’s hilarious.

    The league was the "measuring stick" last season as well when United were humiliated in the round of 16.
  • AEsey
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Do you guys remember last season when we were constantly getting screwed over by the refs? And whenever we brought it up, we were basically told to shut up and that it was irrelevant and we should win regardless of these decisions? “If you need a decision to win then you don’t deserve to win anyway” etc. All season long.

    This season has seen our luck completely turn with regards to decisions in the league and now EVERYONE cries about it lmao. Twitter and reddit and Bluemoon and RedCafe are full of people moaning that the officials must be bent and VAR can’t come soon enough, etc.

    It’s hilarious.

    The league was the "measuring stick" last season as well when United were humiliated in the round of 16.

    It still is the measuring stick, you have been better than us this season
    The reason you could argue why its not this season and was last season was because the top 4 all had managers that stayed the whole of the season
    This year Jose was holding us back more so than he had in previous seasons mainly due to the way he was treating players imo.
    You could see that in the game vs you where we barely got out of our half
    Next week we will see if the performance against you is better than the embarrassing performance against you at anfield earlier on
    But I do think you guys have been better than us this season and the league is still the measuring stick
  • Tornado31619
    17767 posts World Class
    It’s in two weeks, not one. ;)
  • tilen11
    5527 posts Big Money Move
    Hope Hazard scores 3 today. Ill call him the best in the league forever as a thank you.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15175 posts World Class
    Salah shaved his beard off. :(
  • Sercs
    18705 posts World Class
    Have a good feeling Higuain and Hazard are going to tear it up
  • Apollo
    16177 posts World Class
    That was quick :o
  • Pxul_
    8212 posts League Winner
    They scored quick against Newcastle... how did that one end ;)
  • Apollo
    16177 posts World Class
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    They scored quick against Newcastle... how did that one end ;)

    Should be 2-0! Horrendous miss from Aguero
  • forearms
    4952 posts Big Money Move
    Apollo wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    They scored quick against Newcastle... how did that one end ;)

    Should be 2-0! Horrendous miss from Aguero

    Made up for that quick enough
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Sercs wrote: »
    Have a good feeling Higuain and Hazard are going to tear it up

    😬
  • Pugzilla
    16579 posts World Class
    Pretty impressive that we have a “lead” on this City team.
  • Sercs
    18705 posts World Class
    Damn that Aguero goal was a banger 😂😂😂
  • Sercs
    18705 posts World Class
    ALonso is so bad
  • forearms
    4952 posts Big Money Move
    Lol. Fun times
  • Devers
    7429 posts League Winner
    Barkley very suspicious 😂
  • tilen11
    5527 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 10
    Abramovich already booked Sarri EasyJet back to Italy
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Chelsea are embarrassing
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15175 posts World Class
    Hope City score another 4.
  • Tornado31619
    17767 posts World Class
    Hope City score another 4.

    Why? :lol:
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15175 posts World Class
    Hope City score another 4.

    Why? :lol:

    Chelsea ain't getting anything
  • Tornado31619
    17767 posts World Class
    But it doesn’t help you.
  • Teh Zombz
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 10
    Hope City score another 4.

    There is a good chance this title could be decided on GD, what kinda fan are you
  • Pxul_
    8212 posts League Winner
    I’d take aguero scorning another for fpl and financial gain😂
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15175 posts World Class
    What's Sarri done to Kante?
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15175 posts World Class
    Teh Zombz wrote: »
    Hope City score another 4.

    There is a good chance this title could be decided on GD, what kinda fan are you

    Relying on others when you should be concentrating in your own games. If we win our game in hand it's fine.
  • Pugzilla
    16579 posts World Class
    edited February 10
    Ah good to see that vile Barkley humiliated and getting the hook.
Sign In or Register to comment.