3 posts Ball Boy
Why do my defenders keep acting funny. How can my player dodge a header. :(

Comments

• Sam_1
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Hmmmm
  • neil83
    33 posts Park Captain
    Game mode is shocking pointless playing it dont get any decent rewards only you tubers get them and players who just play game for fun to earn coins get forgotten
  • Daveangel
    78 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Game this weekend has been the worse one so far can’t even pass the ball withought it bouncing off player every time you tackle someone they get the ball back it’s dying this game getting worse evry weekend
  • Yeah man it's funny annoying.
  • Pooter
    1225 posts Professional
    Sam_1 wrote: »
    Why do my defenders keep acting funny. How can my player dodge a header. :(

Best way is to hack the opposition down with fouls, this is the realism EA want
  • GoonerSoldier
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    STOP playing FUT. I repeat. STOP playing FUT. It is the #1 reason why EA will not make a Simulation Game and instead cater to the Shaolin Ping Pong Soccer loving Arcade fans. Does anyone know how to AIM a pass or better yet POWER up a pass and shot correctly? No because EA has everyone playing on 110% Automatic controllers.
  • Devin85
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    STOP playing FUT. I repeat. STOP playing FUT. It is the #1 reason why EA will not make a Simulation Game and instead cater to the Shaolin Ping Pong Soccer loving Arcade fans. Does anyone know how to AIM a pass or better yet POWER up a pass and shot correctly? No because EA has everyone playing on 110% Automatic controllers.

Oh my God!Human with brains on this forum!Someone ban him quickly!
  • How is it possible that teams have several icons in the team? That means millons of fifacoins. In packs the chance is less than 2%?
  • Renamed12345678
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Disgusting game!
  • McKrill
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Disgusting game!

I agree, there is no fun playing this game anymore. It's all based on luck and pay to win.
  • maksi
    6589 posts Big Money Move
    Sam_1 wrote: »
    How can my player dodge a header. :(
    Dramatic moments.