SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    Nope nothing
  • MarioMonk
    1796 posts Play-Off Hero
    SC1967 wrote: »

    There is no chance he is getting booked for that. Burke was about 6 yards away from anyone before he went down and got off scott free.
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »

    There is no chance he is getting booked for that. Burke was about 6 yards away from anyone before he went down and got off scott free.

    Shouldn’t make a blind bit of difference.
  • MarioMonk
    1796 posts Play-Off Hero
    SC1967 wrote: »
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »

    There is no chance he is getting booked for that. Burke was about 6 yards away from anyone before he went down and got off scott free.

    Shouldn’t make a blind bit of difference.

    Do we not moan about consistancy on here?
    You are as inconsistant as the refs , seem to miss all those favourable decisions you get as I never see you mentioning them. Its rather embarassing.
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »

    There is no chance he is getting booked for that. Burke was about 6 yards away from anyone before he went down and got off scott free.

    Shouldn’t make a blind bit of difference.

    Do we not moan about consistancy on here?
    You are as inconsistant as the refs , seem to miss all those favourable decisions you get as I never see you mentioning them. Its rather embarassing.

    Yes we do. So because one players gets away with a dive, everyone else should?

    Burke dived aye. Apologies for not informing you previously.
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    Rangers looked brutal without Morelos
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Rangers looked brutal without Morelos

    Aye they’re massively reliant on him. Defoe is still a decent finisher but he offers nothing outside the box.
  • MarioMonk
    1796 posts Play-Off Hero
    SC1967 wrote: »
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »

    There is no chance he is getting booked for that. Burke was about 6 yards away from anyone before he went down and got off scott free.

    Shouldn’t make a blind bit of difference.

    Do we not moan about consistancy on here?
    You are as inconsistant as the refs , seem to miss all those favourable decisions you get as I never see you mentioning them. Its rather embarassing.

    Yes we do. So because one players gets away with a dive, everyone else should?

    Burke dived aye. Apologies for not informing you previously.

    No he shouldnt. Tongue and cheek seems to be have went over your head tho.
  • MarioMonk
    1796 posts Play-Off Hero
    SC1967 wrote: »
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Rangers looked brutal without Morelos

    Aye they’re massively reliant on him. Defoe is still a decent finisher but he offers nothing outside the box.

    Correct.
    Fancy our chances on a proper park in the replay tho.
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »

    There is no chance he is getting booked for that. Burke was about 6 yards away from anyone before he went down and got off scott free.

    Shouldn’t make a blind bit of difference.

    Do we not moan about consistancy on here?
    You are as inconsistant as the refs , seem to miss all those favourable decisions you get as I never see you mentioning them. Its rather embarassing.

    Yes we do. So because one players gets away with a dive, everyone else should?

    Burke dived aye. Apologies for not informing you previously.

    No he shouldnt. Tongue and cheek seems to be have went over your head tho.

    Hard to tell when people are being sarcastic on here...
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    awful game. taking the draw so we can unlease morelos on them in the replay
  • MarioMonk
    1796 posts Play-Off Hero
    SC1967 wrote: »
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »

    There is no chance he is getting booked for that. Burke was about 6 yards away from anyone before he went down and got off scott free.

    Shouldn’t make a blind bit of difference.

    Do we not moan about consistancy on here?
    You are as inconsistant as the refs , seem to miss all those favourable decisions you get as I never see you mentioning them. Its rather embarassing.

    Yes we do. So because one players gets away with a dive, everyone else should?

    Burke dived aye. Apologies for not informing you previously.

    No he shouldnt. Tongue and cheek seems to be have went over your head tho.

    Hard to tell when people are being sarcastic on here...

    It very well is. Tried to have a jokey comment or two before. Log back on to abuse :lol:
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Rangers looked brutal without Morelos

    Aye they’re massively reliant on him. Defoe is still a decent finisher but he offers nothing outside the box.

    Correct.
    Fancy our chances on a proper park in the replay tho.

    Morelos still suspended for replay tho?
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Rangers looked brutal without Morelos

    Aye they’re massively reliant on him. Defoe is still a decent finisher but he offers nothing outside the box.

    Correct.
    Fancy our chances on a proper park in the replay tho.

    Morelos still suspended for replay tho?

    Seen a couple of people saying that. Why would that be the case?
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17239 posts World Class
    Jermaine Defoe master contact anticipator
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    SC1967 wrote: »
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Rangers looked brutal without Morelos

    Aye they’re massively reliant on him. Defoe is still a decent finisher but he offers nothing outside the box.

    Correct.
    Fancy our chances on a proper park in the replay tho.

    Morelos still suspended for replay tho?

    Seen a couple of people saying that. Why would that be the case?

    Cause he got a 3 game ban unless they have 2 games before replay
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jermaine Defoe master contact anticipator

    Was it his dive that got the. The penalty
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Rangers looked brutal without Morelos

    Aye they’re massively reliant on him. Defoe is still a decent finisher but he offers nothing outside the box.

    Correct.
    Fancy our chances on a proper park in the replay tho.

    Morelos still suspended for replay tho?

    Seen a couple of people saying that. Why would that be the case?

    Cause he got a 3 game ban unless they have 2 games before replay

    Just saw the replay is 20th of February. Thought it was later than that.
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    Disappointing game to say the least. Only in Scotland does this only warrant a yellow mind you - pathetic!

  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5695 posts Big Money Move
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Disappointing game to say the least. Only in Scotland does this only warrant a yellow mind you - pathetic!


    EFE0-E8-F9-B61-D-4275-B105-F449-F409-C359.jpg

    That’s a red card for Butcher, he’s high and it’s clearly a red but the St Mirren boy is higher and didn’t get booked.

    You can’t send one off and not the other.
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Disappointing game to say the least. Only in Scotland does this only warrant a yellow mind you - pathetic!


    EFE0-E8-F9-B61-D-4275-B105-F449-F409-C359.jpg

    That’s a red card for Butcher, he’s high and it’s clearly a red but the St Mirren boy is higher and didn’t get booked.

    You can’t send one off and not the other.

    Looks a sore one that. Yet again another weekend of Scottish football and the referee’s can’t do their jobs properly.
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    Annoying as it is, it’ll probably get delt with
    Kilmarnock easily could have been Dow to 9 today
  • Keith
    2385 posts Moderator
    #NeverForget

    2571B30400000578-0-image-a-150_1423350822187.jpg
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Disappointing game to say the least. Only in Scotland does this only warrant a yellow mind you - pathetic!


    Only a matter of time before someone’s seriously hurt, seeing these every week
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 10
    Easy days. Hattrick for Sinclair.

    Burke was unreal today. His pace and power is frightening.

    And that Brown goal...wow.
  • jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Easy days. Hattrick for Sinclair.

    Burke was unreal today. His pace and power is frightening.

    And that Brown goal...wow.

    Burke will surely be knocking on the door for Scotland now. Is he playing as a striker or a winger?
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    3-0 at HT never really getting out of 1st gear as expected
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Easy days. Hattrick for Sinclair.

    Burke was unreal today. His pace and power is frightening.

    And that Brown goal...wow.

    Burke will surely be knocking on the door for Scotland now. Is he playing as a striker or a winger?

    Striker

    And he should 100% be in the next squad. Offers a different dimension. Very few defenders will be able to keep up with him.
  • jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SC1967 wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Easy days. Hattrick for Sinclair.

    Burke was unreal today. His pace and power is frightening.

    And that Brown goal...wow.

    Burke will surely be knocking on the door for Scotland now. Is he playing as a striker or a winger?

    Striker

    And he should 100% be in the next squad. Offers a different dimension. Very few defenders will be able to keep up with him.

    From what I remember of him he is built like a brick s*** house but can shift like f***. It was his composure that let him down but that will come with age and experience. I'm the perennial pessimist when it comes to Scotland but I really feel we have a decent generation coming through.
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    SC1967 wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Easy days. Hattrick for Sinclair.

    Burke was unreal today. His pace and power is frightening.

    And that Brown goal...wow.

    Burke will surely be knocking on the door for Scotland now. Is he playing as a striker or a winger?

    Striker

    And he should 100% be in the next squad. Offers a different dimension. Very few defenders will be able to keep up with him.

    From what I remember of him he is built like a brick s*** house but can shift like f***. It was his composure that let him down but that will come with age and experience. I'm the perennial pessimist when it comes to Scotland but I really feel we have a decent generation coming through.

    He probably needed a manager like Rodgers earlier in his development to improve his technical ability. But he has serious potential. He’ll never reach that level, but you can see where the “Scottish Bale” comparisons come from. He has that same running power.
Sign In or Register to comment.