Comments

• Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Spitfire lmg>
  • cmm_1991
    2111 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jensonj67 wrote: »
    12 kill win with 1900 damage dealt B)

Me and two mates got 26 kill game , one lad got 17 kills with 1200 damage and i got 4 with 2000 , can tell who is stealing kills :D
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 8
    cmm_1991 wrote: »

Me and two mates got 26 kill game , one lad got 17 kills with 1200 damage and i got 4 with 2000 , can tell who is stealing kills :D

Nice, Yh I was just playing with 2 randoms. One guy was decent but the other guy only had 1 kill with barely any damage
  • cmm_1991
    2111 posts Fans' Favourite

Nice, Yh I was just playing with 2 randoms. One guy was decent but the other guy only had 1 kill with barely any damage

I can't deal with randoms , what if they get first pick and choose my legend :s
  • Choepiechakie
    31580 posts National Team Captain
    First game in English first ever win.
  • schmo
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fights are super intense, I am loving it. 4th or 5th match got a 14 kill win.
  • After building a pc a year ago and having about 5% gaming experience in the past, This game has blown my mind! Was a pubg guy but this game is a game changer.
  • Choepiechakie
    31580 posts National Team Captain
    Can you shoot through walls?
  • Azof
    16638 posts World Class
    The third partying in this is so much worse than FN

Gun shots are so loud people can hear them from 4 pois over and just come charging in
  • Chubbs
    14413 posts Has That Special Something
    Can you shoot through walls?

Not that Ive noticed. Pretty sure a chain fence was even stopping my bullets last night.
  • Karlos
    24302 posts Club Captain
    29a47000-2bdd-11e9-816f-02f38db77636.jpg

Sooooo.. this just happened :joy:
  • Retro_G
    29291 posts Player of the Year
    edited February 9

You need to get good with at least three legends, because you won't get your main every game, when you're playing with randoms.
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Retro_G wrote: »

You need to get good with at least three legends, because you won't get your main every game, when you're playing with randoms.

Never know who to use if I dont get my main, I usually get her though. ill probably unlock mirage when I get enough points
  • Retro_G
    Retro_G wrote: »
    The lmgs are great in this game

Try the Wingman, it's my favourite gun in the game, deadly from close or far. I hope they feature a Wingman legendary camo in the store next week.

Seems the op gun so far , people dont really use it other than streamers

It's difficult enough to use on console mate, you need to be accurate.
  • Adamski
    9948 posts League Winner
    dunno if my controller is going to **** but sprinting seems hit and miss, like my character stops running a lot, could do with double tap to auto sprint feature
  • Retro_G
    edited February 9
    Adamski wrote: »
    dunno if my controller is going to **** but sprinting seems hit and miss, like my character stops running a lot, could do with double tap to auto sprint feature

I've noticed that when I'm matched with people on my team, from countries with poor internet infrastructure. I'll get some sort of slow down lag and it feels like you're running in mud.
  • KRANG00
    1739 posts Play-Off Hero
    Had been struggling with randoms from matchmaking so got a team on a lfg. Won 2 out of the 4 we played, makes a massive difference having a team and communicating properly
  • Mini_Miudo
    9970 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 9
    Great game. Much better than Blackout for me. Absolutely loving it! My favorite weapon so far is the Prowler with Select Fire Receiver (makes it full auto), it absolutely melts. Only won 2 games so far, finished 2nd place about a million times. :lol:
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Well if Andy and Rtas are gonna chime in, I'm digging Wraith myself. Haven't been able to play too much just yet myself due to some internet issues at home (and being pretty sick the past few days) but excited to see the game grow as times marches forward.
    61epcshxmog2.png
  • xFATAL
    4312 posts National Call-Up
    Really enjoying this game. They nailed the squad play aspect perfectly, My only complaint is I think they need to add a few more players to the games(Like 5 more squads) once they feel confident the servers are stable.
  • Azof
    16638 posts World Class
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    Well if Andy and Rtas are gonna chime in, I'm digging Wraith myself. Haven't been able to play too much just yet myself due to some internet issues at home (and being pretty sick the past few days) but excited to see the game grow as times marches forward.
    61epcshxmog2.png

@EA_Cian is it because she naruto runs by any chance?
  • EA_Cian
    Azof wrote: »
    61epcshxmog2.png

I am not a Naruto fan.
  • Azof
    16638 posts World Class
    61epcshxmog2.png

I am not a Naruto fan.

I thought the arms behind back was a staple in anime :joy:
  • EA_Cian
    61epcshxmog2.png

I am not a Naruto fan.

I thought the arms behind back was a staple in anime :joy:

I mean you're not wrong. :wink:

But nah, I didn't even notice the run until @EA_Rtas called it out to me last week.
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Who has everyone been playing?

Lifeline

Gives me an excuse for being crap
  • Retro_G
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Really enjoying this game. They nailed the squad play aspect perfectly, My only complaint is I think they need to add a few more players to the games(Like 5 more squads) once they feel confident the servers are stable.

Servers have been pretty good for me, only had one crash since release. Increasing the player count would be fantastic.
  • Retro_G
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Who has everyone been playing?

Lifeline

Gives me an excuse for being crap

Give it time mate, you will get better. Ultimate accelerator are very important for Lifeline. You can only select it by pressing start, activating in menu. It increases your ultimate charge by 20%, so you can call in care packages faster. I always give my Ultimate accelerators to Lifeline and it helps the whole team.
  • Karlos
    24302 posts Club Captain
    So that’s what they do :smiley: cheers.
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Karlos wrote: »
    So that’s what they do :smiley: cheers.

• Retro_G
    Did any of you purchase Apex Packs lads? I got a 1000, to see what the weights were like and not even one legendary after 10 packs.