The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Tof33z wrote: »
    maymanpele wrote: »
    Is it normal to have a message saying something about the teams data is corrupt while loading in a game? I don't think I've ever seen that before. I kicked mentor the main screen but I didn't get a loss or anything.

Yes had it a few times. Usually vs a full bronze squad. Pretty sure it's a bot

Odd. My opponent had an 85 rated squad.
  • Tof33z
    6783 posts Big Money Move
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Is it normal to have a message saying something about the teams data is corrupt while loading in a game? I don't think I've ever seen that before. I kicked mentor the main screen but I didn't get a loss or anything.

Yes had it a few times. Usually vs a full bronze squad. Pretty sure it's a bot

Odd. My opponent had an 85 rated squad.

Did see that once I think with a higher rated squad. They get a few coins when they glitch it out, probably its coin farming
  • Sm0key_J0e
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just played a Spanish guy in a game where nothing worked.
    When my RW 84 Malcom (pace 85, full fitness) was outrun by his CB David Luiz (pace 61) I finished with reporting him for cheating.

Unless the game was "scripted" by "Momentum" which is another possibility.

Just Google it together with FIFA 19.
  • Campino
    27168 posts Player of the Year
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »
    When my RW 84 Malcom (pace 85, full fitness) was outrun by his CB David Luiz (pace 61) I finished with reporting him for cheating.

Utter nonsense
  • Sm0key_J0e
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sjaban wrote: »
    MisterJV wrote: »
    hit the post like 4x & went wide on sitters .. game is garbage today

I concur. I hit the post like 4 times in the same attack

Google "Momentum" and you will understand why.
  • Tof33z
    😊😊Or else he was just better
  • Tof33z
    Campino wrote: »

Utter nonsense

Think you have to put nonsense in quotes mate
  • GL
    6662 posts Big Money Move

😂😂
  • NornIron
    11461 posts Has That Special Something

What that's every match I play but im talking prime Best, IF CR7 etc.
    That's just sluggish gameplay were CR7 with a head start and full fitness has to cut back because he cant out sprint a 70 paced CB.
  • Monsta
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    There is definitely momentum in Fifa imo

I remember in the old Fifa's there used to be circles on the HUD to represent how much you had & everything would go against you.
  • azza452
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    azza452 wrote: »
    I usually finish Gold 2 but this WL so far...

Won 12
    Lost 2

My best ever start

The 2 I lost we're both penalties. Can I actually challenge for Elite or is it gonna stop me at Gold 2

After posting this I lost my next 2
    Both close games and lost in ET, but I guess it's not meant to be.
  • Campino
    27168 posts Player of the Year
    edited February 9
    I’m

Thanks @Tof33z

Google “nonsense” and you will see that your last three posts in this thread have been exactly that.

You’re blaming the game for everything and nothing is your fault. You have lost 4/5 placement matches in the last 8 weeks simply because you’re not good enough either mentally or at the game in general.

Everyone has concerns with the game and people post proof of poor physics etc that go both for and against. You on the other hand are just simply spouting “waffle”and have been doing for two days
  • Ian_Ando08
    7567 posts League Winner
    I’m

Thanks @Tof33z

Google “nonsense” and you will see that your last three posts in this thread have been exactly that.

You’re blaming the game for everything and nothing is your fault. You have lost 4/5 placement matches in the last 8 weeks simply because you’re not good enough either mentally or at the game in general.

Everyone has concerns with the game and people post proof of poor physics etc that go both for and against. You on the other hand are just simply spouting “waffle”and have been doing for two days

Ouch
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Sat at 6-3. Going to hit 11 wins and call it a weekend. Nothing is enjoyable about thos game right now. Everyone sits with at least 8 players back and waits.
  • Monsta
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    There's nerfing & then there's making it completely useless. Think I need to go back to avoid finessing completely :joy:

• Idek
    10307 posts Has That Special Something

:D
  • Beroe
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    18-3,may be will try to reach again elite,and hope finally for a good red card,or next week only play to 14 or 17 wins.
    No interest in rivals,so boring div 1,like div on previous fifas,not the way they did it in 19
  • weims
    2039 posts Fans' Favourite
    13-2 to 13-5 , normality restored

Legit seen more crazy teams this week than the past 3 combined
  • Ian_Ando08
    7567 posts League Winner
    weims wrote: »

I feel this the team's have been next level so far...only played maybe 3 teams without a icon/toty
  • weims
    2039 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    weims wrote: »

I feel this the team's have been next level so far...only played maybe 3 teams without a icon/toty

I’ve faced TOTY CR7 6 times now! The last guy had TOTY Neymar and Mbappe on the bench 😂
  • Ning
    955 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 9
    Never played WL before as I haven't had time, squeaked Gold 3 winning my last 4 of 4

What are the odds of getting literally anything decent in the TOTW pick packs

EDIT: Also been finding it pretty beat that every team just subs on the same players immediately as the game begins, kinda defeats the purpose of the mode but whatever
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Ning wrote: »
    Never played WL before as I haven't had time, squeaked Gold 3 winning my last 4 of 4

0%
  • Ning
    955 posts Semi-Pro
    '96dc2 wrote: »

0%

Yeah that's what I assumed
  • NornIron
    11461 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 9

EDIT: Also been finding it pretty beat that every team just subs on the same players immediately as the game begins, kinda defeats the purpose of the mode but whatever

Gold 3 I got Ronaldo last week. Rarely even play fut champs. There's aways a chance.
  • Dodds
    7834 posts League Winner
    It's funny since I've got to 5-0 I literally cannot pass a ball again like last weekend, I'm consistently winning the ball and trying to play a simple pass out and it just rifles half way up the pitch to be cut out.

5-2 now, a little annoying.
  • Ning
    955 posts Semi-Pro
    NornIron wrote: »

Gold 3 I got Ronaldo last week. Rarely even play fut champs. There's aways a chance.

Nice bud, that's dope
  • Tof33z
    I’m

Thanks @Tof33z

Spent 5 minutes on his previous posts 😁

Top entertainment, would read again
  • Pugzilla
    16125 posts World Class
    Decided to play 5 off stream to see how it went. Went from 7-3 to 9-6.

People I played were all decent games were very close and well played. Honestly very very impressed with people who can get elite with road to glories. Feel I need at least 3 mil to sort this back line.

Is Sandro bad for any of you? I have his red 88 and he always costs me. I’ll come in with a solid manual tackle and if it is by a boundary it will always be a corner/throw.

Can’t wait to get Telles back.
  • LenKikk
    906 posts Semi-Pro
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    LenKikk wrote: »
    Went from 8-3 to 8-8. Servers turned to crap yesterday kt was terrible. Gold 3 / 2 should still be possible though.

@LenKikk easy mate I started 8-9 last week got gold 2 with 2 spare

Yea managed to turn it around a bit. Got 14 wins now with 5 left! Gonna stop though since i like the packs in G3 and i have yet to get a 85+ player pick. So not worth the stress and hassle. Pretty happy i still managed to get gold!
  • M98H
    12932 posts Has That Special Something
    State of gameplay today :joy: