Fifa 19 is a downgrade!!

Deimien
3 posts Ball Boy
edited February 2
First of all I can't get a hold of my players at crucial times and that leads to goals.
Second of all the players often make the wrong pass and completely kill the counter attack.
Third of all why tf can't Sterling make a yard on a defender who has no more than 70 pace? It's totally unfair how fast players can't even do what they're good at!
Fourth of all why does the game stop the momentum you have? 2-0 to 2-2 with 10 min left to play. What does the game give you? well idk, maybe losing all the 50/50 and not able to even get the ball. You can keep denying it but sorry the game is scripted. It favors the players who spend more money on the game.
fifth of all how tf can I go from winning games comfortably in division 3 on fifa 18 to losing games pathetically in division 7 on fifa 19? I had it!!

Comments

• One thing I have noticed when playing Fifa through the years, is that different game mechanics appear on different Fifa years. I do agree some players who have better stays get outplayed with players with lower stats, but you also have to remember it happens in real life as well. I suggest viewing Fifa 19 videos on Youtube, also use training to better passes to minimize errors.
  • jam13
    19 posts Ball Boy
    Dcazanas wrote: »
    One thing I have noticed when playing Fifa through the years, is that different game mechanics appear on different Fifa years. I do agree some players who have better stays get outplayed with players with lower stats, but you also have to remember it happens in real life as well. I suggest viewing Fifa 19 videos on Youtube, also use training to better passes to minimize errors.

spot a puppet
  • sanjay17
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dcazanas wrote: »
    One thing I have noticed when playing Fifa through the years, is that different game mechanics appear on different Fifa years. I do agree some players who have better stays get outplayed with players with lower stats, but you also have to remember it happens in real life as well. I suggest viewing Fifa 19 videos on Youtube, also use training to better passes to minimize errors.

damn you created this account just to reply this? :smiley:
    Jk.

I didnt knew these issues were in H2H seasons also. These issues are regular in FUT