Anyone not playing this WL?

Noob_FC
3151 posts National Call-Up
2/3 weeks off!!!

Too many games from the start of fifa... Played over 1600 games.... won't be playing for some time now...And actually feels good not to play...Wow!!!

Comments

• schmo
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    WL feels like a chore. I've played 3 so far.
  • Noob_FC
    schmo wrote: »
    WL feels like a chore. I've played 3 so far.

I have played every WL till now... Mostly till g3... a few weeks to g2 for better players... Not packed single 86+ usable player.... But it is such a relief not to play after a long long time!!!
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    This is my 3rd week off 🥳
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    2/3 weeks off!!!

Too many games from the start of fifa... Played over 1600 games.... won't be playing for some time now...And actually feels good not to play...Wow!!!

You forgot to register didn’t you? :joy:
  • oneskyworld
    1566 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was probably 50pts short to get the 2000 last night. Then realized that I have much better things to do during the weekend, put down the controller, turned off my PS4.
  • Noob_FC
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    2/3 weeks off!!!

You forgot to register didn’t you? :joy:

Nope.... I am traveling home for 2/3 weeks!!! Away from the addiction!!
  • GoonerJoe88
    1136 posts Professional
    This is my 3rd week off 🥳

Same here! I rather just play rivals one day out of the weekend without any pressure to start early. I get rank 1 Div. 5 and always take the coins. I actually make more just playing Rivals rather than doing both.