FB Torres review?

Arron xox
2490 posts Fans' Favourite
As anyone got a review on FB Torres tempted to do him just wanted to know what he's like

Comments

• o0OainavO0o
    1865 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m curious if anyone has bothered, doesn’t seem to be worth it due to his in game stats being wack.
  • Arron xox
    I’m curious if anyone has bothered, doesn’t seem to be worth it due to his in game stats being wack.

I know I could do him for 100k max tho
  • Finesse_4days
    5621 posts Big Money Move
    Watched an Itani Review on him, and he said he was very poor apart from finesse finishing and heading and felt really slow , basically like a target man type of card unfortunately , becuase of the poor balance and composure he isn't that good.
  • Arron xox
    Watched an Itani Review on him, and he said he was very poor apart from finesse finishing and heading and felt really slow , basically like a target man type of card unfortunately , becuase of the poor balance and composure he isn't that good.

That's a shame I will wait a but then let these cards come down in price. I'm hoping for a David villa to partner up my raul
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6162 posts Big Money Move
    Did him anyway, my fav player
  • Wonderfulwest
    4557 posts National Call-Up
    Really fighting temptation to do him, but in reality he won’t play so smart choice is to ignore the SBC
  • Kai9623
    6760 posts Big Money Move
    One of my fav players irl, but for nearly 300k and pretty underwhelming stats and 3* skills, is it really worth it? 🤔
  • Anythingadam142
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did both him and the Arnautovic SBC at same time - used both in a team for 5 games last night.

So far ... Arnie > Torres

The WR's and I presume composure/balance difference on Torres mean I convert more with Arnie so far.
  • FinneganFach
    2103 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looks worse than Pato and I gave up and put Pato in an SBC. Not for me.
  • DarthGrowler
    13890 posts Has That Special Something
    Got burned by his last fb so this one can't be much better
  • Campino
    25956 posts Player of the Year
    I’m basically running a special LFC team and I ain’t doing him, they have butchered the card
  • DarthGrowler
    13890 posts Has That Special Something
    Campino wrote: »
    I’m basically running a special LFC team and I ain’t doing him, they have butchered the card

They have a team making these that clearly know nothing of the beautiful game
  • Färjestad
    1848 posts Play-Off Hero

Plastic
  • Whatsupyou
    11 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 8
    01ad7ad4a8c3ced52a6c503db2f5f8d4.png[img]So far very good for me :)[/img]
  • Henstock
    2670 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did it last night, I'll put a mini review up after work today!
  • Campino
    25956 posts Player of the Year
    Färjestad wrote: »

Plastic

Would rather use Flasback Sturridge
  • TakeItSlow
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Give him an engine and he starts to look very tasty
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Shafted
  • Arron xox
    Cheers guys
  • McRaven
    3432 posts National Call-Up
    He looks sick with a sniper or marksman. He's also got the tries to beat defensive line trait. I just don't think he'll outperform Ibra and 3* skills is a bit doodoo.
  • Arron xox
    McRaven wrote: »
    He looks sick with a sniper or marksman. He's also got the tries to beat defensive line trait. I just don't think he'll outperform Ibra and 3* skills is a bit doodoo.

For me ibra at most is a super sub at times I don't even bring him on
  • mellow_yellow
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    not doing it because no alice band, no long blonde hair and no white ankle tape!
  • Crossland
    5731 posts Big Money Move
    FB Torres is actually brilliant his shooting feels as good as FB Ibra's if you can see past the agility&balance which doesn't affect this card as much as you would think,he feels rapid and has great movement.
  • Arron xox
    Crossland wrote: »
    FB Torres is actually brilliant his shooting feels as good as FB Ibra's if you can see past the agility&balance which doesn't affect this card as much as you would think,he feels rapid and has great movement.

What chem style you got on him mate. @crossland
  • Crossland
    5731 posts Big Money Move
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Crossland wrote: »

What chem style you got on him mate. @crossland

Engine mate
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6162 posts Big Money Move
    Used him for about 5 games and he felt super slow, not sure why :/
  • EddieFicio
    18598 posts World Class
    Trash card, no need to use him to find out.
  • Rucci
    1399 posts Professional
    had to do him , 10 wl games 22 goals solid strong on header + shooting
  • Arron xox
    Wow mixed reviews
  • Shaqiri
    1390 posts Professional
    Cost me 50k, worth it.