Eredivisie Lounge 2018-2019

Comments

  • Robinflex
    1892 posts Fans' Favourite
    Robinflex wrote: »
    I’d take a Flashback RVP anyday. Won’t get Klaas, ‘cause I won’t use him...

    Worth doing it for the packs and 89 rated card tbh, can always be thrown in an icon SBC or you could use him until you receive van Persie, but mysef I would use van Persie as a CAM and Huntelaar as a ST. Unless you use a 2-striker formation which you can get both on full chem with Frenkie as CAM.

    EoE van Persie, Robben and VdV would be great

    db0cc6502393f34b4dbd39efaa0d1f8f.jpg

    In that case... too bad all my coins are tied up in 56 IF Koscielny’s that won’t rise :-(
  • Manutelli
    18472 posts World Class
    IF Gimenez better rise :D got all my coins on him. 40k for an 86 rated IF
  • Janoe1
    7473 posts League Winner
    Manutelli wrote: »
    IF Gimenez better rise :D got all my coins on him. 40k for an 86 rated IF

    Haha, got a few aswell
  • MiIan
    12391 posts Has That Special Something
    He and Dolberg are actually sick together.
  • Manutelli
    18472 posts World Class
    Disgusting move to get Advocaat next season. Think I'll have a sabbatical from supporting Feyenoord. Martin van Geel is a complete idiot. Why even appoint Advocaat when all he does is getting players like Kramer and never even plays youth players.
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 5
    I got him as well. Currently using this as my main team:
    Untitled.png

    However, Cilessen is crap with long shots. Currently saving up to do the VDS SBC. Still need to do the 85, 86 and 87 team. Hope to get the cash before it runs out.
  • Manutelli
    18472 posts World Class
    Now that looks like a really fun team, the colors are really nice as well.
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Now that looks like a really fun team, the colors are really nice as well.

    It actually plays really well. I do switch formations to 433 (4) with Promes at CAM. This Promes card is awesome. I did lose a few WL games because of Cilessen not saving normal shots from outside the box due to his height.
    I did get to 14 wins with 5 games left.

    I have SBC Depay and HL Ziyech on the bench. Will have to try Huntelaar some more otherwise i will switch back to Promes striker and Depay CAM which felt a little more dangerous.
  • lucas
    4933 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 5
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Disgusting move to get Advocaat next season. Think I'll have a sabbatical from supporting Feyenoord. Martin van Geel is a complete idiot. Why even appoint Advocaat when all he does is getting players like Kramer and never even plays youth players.

    Would be a disaster, but one positive note on it. It would mean an exit for van geel and at least the time will be taken in choosing someone for the longtern
  • Manutelli
    18472 posts World Class
    Dytp-cZWkAAcPGD.jpg:large

    Some kind of gamer? :joy:

    I could use a car as well tho albeit I'd be happy with a scoot mobile for now. Promotion is possible via stickers
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Dytp-cZWkAAcPGD.jpg:large

    Some kind of gamer? :joy:

    I could use a car as well tho albeit I'd be happy with a scoot mobile for now. Promotion is possible via stickers

    He has been fired as Ajax e-sports players earlier last year. These guys try to get cash and discounts anywhere.
    I work for a Wine importing company, the amount of "influencers" we pay to post an Instagram picture is shocking.
  • Manutelli
    18472 posts World Class


    This is gold. Mainly because it is like that at every other lower league team :D
  • Robinflex
    1892 posts Fans' Favourite
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Dytp-cZWkAAcPGD.jpg:large

    Some kind of gamer? :joy:

    I could use a car as well tho albeit I'd be happy with a scoot mobile for now. Promotion is possible via stickers

    He has been fired as Ajax e-sports players earlier last year. These guys try to get cash and discounts anywhere.
    I work for a Wine importing company, the amount of "influencers" we pay to post an Instagram picture is shocking.

    Why did he get firef at Ajax?
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    Well fired, or parted ways in mutual agreement. Same same haha.
    Well Dani was ways the better player. He was the first one and was more busy doing events and being the face of the team.

    My guess would be not good enough
  • xciljw
    4971 posts Big Money Move
    You are right about that. Bet he will make it work getting a car as he is by far the biggest FIFA YTer in the Netherlands and there must be at least someone thinking they can benefit from it (though his viewership is mainly kids who are too young to drive so it would not make sense in that case). The guys from Fokus Clan in Germany (Sakul, Proownez, Stylo) have a deal with Audi for instance.
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    I work at the finance department and it is quite funny to see the discussion about the added "value" of influencers between the older financials here and the marketeers.

    "Why do we pay a random half-naked girl 1,000 EUR paired with a free luxurious dinner to post an Instagram foto posing with a bottle of wine or water". How do we sell more wine or water with that.
    Marketeers replying with "The value is is being seen by the followers of those people".

    Quite funny actually.
  • Manutelli
    18472 posts World Class
    Sadly the followers are the most stupid people around and they fall for it.
  • Robinflex
    1892 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m in marketing too (copywriting), and I diskike 99.99999% of all “influencers” over the world. I just hate ‘em.

    All they have a influence on is the little kids that are watching their videos, who are too broke to buy anything those vloggers/influencers promote...
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 7
    Robinflex wrote: »
    I’m in marketing too (copywriting), and I diskike 99.99999% of all “influencers” over the world. I just hate ‘em.

    All they have a influence on is the little kids that are watching their videos, who are too broke to buy anything those vloggers/influencers promote...

    Have you seen the Rambam episode about influencers? It's pretty good actually.
    They market an energy drink like red bull but stronger and approach multiple Youtubers. At first they say not but after they offer them a few thousand they go full in on it.

    Even Youtube channels for kids.
  • Robinflex
    1892 posts Fans' Favourite
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Robinflex wrote: »
    I’m in marketing too (copywriting), and I diskike 99.99999% of all “influencers” over the world. I just hate ‘em.

    All they have a influence on is the little kids that are watching their videos, who are too broke to buy anything those vloggers/influencers promote...

    Have you seen the Rambam episode about influencers? It's pretty good actually.
    They market an energy drink like red bull but stronger and approach multiple Youtubers. At first they say not but after they offer them a few thousand they go full in on it.

    Even Youtube channels for kids.

    At the end the day everyone will do anything if the money is good enough
  • lucas
    4933 posts Big Money Move
    Robinflex wrote: »
    I’m in marketing too (copywriting), and I diskike 99.99999% of all “influencers” over the world. I just hate ‘em.

    All they have a influence on is the little kids that are watching their videos, who are too broke to buy anything those vloggers/influencers promote...

    Basicly indoctrination by their younger audience to make them more brand aware of the brand when they are older, quite smart but still shouldn’t be done.
  • Robinflex
    1892 posts Fans' Favourite
    lucas wrote: »
    Robinflex wrote: »
    I’m in marketing too (copywriting), and I diskike 99.99999% of all “influencers” over the world. I just hate ‘em.

    All they have a influence on is the little kids that are watching their videos, who are too broke to buy anything those vloggers/influencers promote...

    Basicly indoctrination by their younger audience to make them more brand aware of the brand when they are older, quite smart but still shouldn’t be done.

    I think that’s only effective in the long term, and still not sure if that’d work. It’s proven subliminal messages in video/audio don’t do their job neither...
  • lucas
    4933 posts Big Money Move
    Robinflex wrote: »
    lucas wrote: »
    Robinflex wrote: »
    I’m in marketing too (copywriting), and I diskike 99.99999% of all “influencers” over the world. I just hate ‘em.

    All they have a influence on is the little kids that are watching their videos, who are too broke to buy anything those vloggers/influencers promote...

    Basicly indoctrination by their younger audience to make them more brand aware of the brand when they are older, quite smart but still shouldn’t be done.

    I think that’s only effective in the long term, and still not sure if that’d work. It’s proven subliminal messages in video/audio don’t do their job neither...

    Tbh in 2 minds with this, basically for all i know this generation of 11 year olds is heavily materialistic, so I think it kind of has influence on them. But i can see this only working for certain brands and believe it is for some brands just joining the hype even while it has a low return rate.
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    For us, it is really difficult te measure. Yes we can measure traffic after launching posts and videos with influencers. But there is no way to be a 100% sure to that a person that buys wine with us watched the video or post
  • Manutelli
    18472 posts World Class
    However do you see improvements on the sale? Better or worse than expected turnover?
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    Manutelli wrote: »
    However do you see improvements on the sale? Better or worse than expected turnover?

    Our webshop turnover is horrible :lol: However business wide it's really good. We have some of the biggest accounts in the country. Which makes up for the loss made in the webshop.
    You do see a little improvement after some of the campaigns yes. Just that it is spikes in stead of a steady improvement.
  • Manutelli
    18472 posts World Class
    So do the costs weigh up against the profits?
  • Janoe1
    7473 posts League Winner
    Advocaat read ur message @Manutelli
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    Manutelli wrote: »
    So do the costs weigh up against the profits?

    Problem is, that's difficult to measue. There's no way to be a 100% a sale is directly from someone who watched an ad or picture.

    Advocaat said no because of the negative atmosphere, Good choice. The man is 71, shouldn't be going into a toxic environment.
  • Manutelli
    18472 posts World Class
    Hoping for someone that actually knows something about tactics and has a clear vision.
Sign In or Register to comment.