Official POTM/SBC INVESTING THREAD (Dual reason IF investing)

Comments

• Retro_G
    28222 posts Player of the Year
    Caspertjuh wrote: »
    He will be 87. Potm ia usually equal to 2IF above the recent one, so in this case the 84 -> 86 -> 87. However with EA and man utd bias, you never know. They might use his HL as base which would be stupid but nice for the people who want him :)

His most recent one is 86 rated
  • munchie63
    2848 posts Fans' Favourite
    may be worth picking up some Quagliarella's while still in packs. He's the cheapest 85 IF at the moment, under 30k but may rise once out of packs

and no, I dont have any listed :smile:
  • russfred
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gone in heavy on Carlos Eduardo. Brazilian and only 12750 last night. Should rise to at least 17k going off other 81 IFs
  • JDub
    297 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is this the least talked about PL POTM ever???
  • Poolstu123
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gone in heavy on Carlos Eduardo. Brazilian and only 12750 last night. Should rise to at least 17k going off other 81 IFs

@russfred
    Great spot mate, went balls deep when I saw this and is paying off nicely already. Cheers bud
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6329 posts Big Money Move
    JDub wrote: »

I don't think its really the least talked about, its just that alot of the og's who used to be on this thread have quit fifa by now and the forum overall is alot less active than it used to be
  • Tommygunn
    3139 posts National Call-Up

I don't think its really the least talked about, its just that alot of the og's who used to be on this thread have quit fifa by now and the forum overall is alot less active than it used to be

Yeh I agree. That whole point that ea decided not to release icons because the market is a living being really seemed to sicken a lot of folk. The game was pretty grim with the timed finesse (though me personally I am really enjoying the latest patch) so a lot of people pretty much just gave up on the game and the forum. Trading isn’t fun if you’re never going to play
  • Zv1k0
    5876 posts Big Money Move
    I usually talk about it but tbf, this is the least exciting POTM ever. I don't care at all about anyone who is nominated.
  • hiya
    1496 posts Play-Off Hero
    think it'll be lunar new year today and half price (in coins) packs?
  • Scds
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    What’s the order again? Manager otm have just been announced
  • Iconman36
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    hiya wrote: »
    think it'll be lunar new year today and half price (in coins) packs?

I have a feeling that the lunar thing was on Tuesday with that free pack that we’ve received and that it:)
  • Tommygunn
    Scds wrote: »
    What’s the order again? Manager otm have just been announced
    Player at 2pm
  • russfred
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Poolstu123 wrote: »

@russfred
    Great spot mate, went balls deep when I saw this and is paying off nicely already. Cheers bud

No worries 👍🏼. What you selling them for? I’m waiting for them to rise to 17k ish
  • Pxul_
    7739 posts League Winner
    Rashford 87

Not worth doing ini
  • Kenny_of_skykru
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    7 TOTWs? what a joke
  • KRANG00
    1712 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just go and buy his Headliner, it's tradable and got a chance of getting upgraded!

His headliner will shoot up in price now imo
  • Pikandel
    1066 posts Professional
    Bundesliga potm suggestions? Goretzka probably
  • Caspertjuh
    801 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 9
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Caspertjuh wrote: »
    He will be 87. Potm ia usually equal to 2IF above the recent one, so in this case the 84 -> 86 -> 87. However with EA and man utd bias, you never know. They might use his HL as base which would be stupid but nice for the people who want him :)

His most recent one is 86 rated

I like to put it here: i told you so ;)
  • OmarZ_14
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    why are the 84s up? Is it Rashford?
  • JDub
    Does anyone know whether there will be winter OTW or if HL took the place of it??
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Does anyone know whether there will be winter OTW or if HL took the place of it??

Don't think anyone knows for sure but seems a lot of people believe HL are replacing winter OTW. it does seem logical but that doesn't make it fact.
  • Yermawfc
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 10
    Virgil van djik now rumoured to be getting upgraded to 88 (+3)...this means his 87 rated IF would be a 90, good profit if correct but even if he only gets a +2 upgrade this is pretty much a risk free investment if you’ve got the coinage
  • hiya
    1496 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 10
    usually they've already increased (and price ends up staying the same / going down)
  • Poolstu123
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect

@russfred

No worries 👍🏼. What you selling them for? I’m waiting for them to rise to 17k ish

All between 16-17k and all gone, justvinder a mill profit mate so nice one.
    Tag me next time you spot one of these pls haha
  • JDub

@russfred

All between 16-17k and all gone, justvinder a mill profit mate so nice one.
    Tag me next time you spot one of these pls haha

You had between 300-400 of these cards?
  • RoosterBlue
    1127 posts Professional
    When are we expecting the Bundesliga POTM? This week at some point?
  • Idek
    10087 posts Has That Special Something

Friday seems likely
  • RoosterBlue
    1127 posts Professional

Any ideas on the requirements, assuming Goretzska wins?
  • hiya
    1496 posts Play-Off Hero
    its worth doing Howard just for an 89
  • Tommygunn
    hiya wrote: »
    its worth doing Howard just for an 89

Yeh I thought so with untradeable I had. Don’t get a pack though which I didn’t notice