Why arent enough people complaining about this sluggish gameplay?

SP300x
224 posts Sunday League Hero
Are people actually playing this game or just trading? Or have we just accepted the poor quality of the gameplay?

Comments

• Recoba
    4160 posts National Call-Up
    Because this was the last patch.

Don't waste your time.
  • Theomanny
    1671 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol people have generally accepted it and moved on lol. Played 1 game of rival in div 3 today. Turned it off even while I was ahead as I couldn’t cope with the delay any longer lol. Game is a joke right now. I think we underestimate how much people would put up with. Think many people just don’t play it anymore.
  • SinkXI
    902 posts Semi-Pro
    I don’t know what has happened to my team, but I’ve lost 200 skill points in a row 😂 very fun
  • Cmiz
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ea no it’s happing but there not arsed about it as they make millions simple
  • Wi1son73
    2331 posts Fans' Favourite
    Take people are more excited about getting a red CR7 than playing him.?
  • James Libby
    5996 posts Big Money Move
    "why aren't more people complaining?"

a question
    you NEVER
    have to ask
    On GD
  • Nktori
    238 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 8
    Because most the people who recognise it's a thing have already lost the will.

EA has broken the game and broken its playerbase. Only fixing the unresponsive gameplay can fix it.
  • delpieroalex
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    Many people have been complaining since day 1. Nothing change and we are giving it up.
  • fazer
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    gameplay depends from what region is our oopponent? Im have today now 4 games ir row slow gameplay with delay and game number 5 gameplay was 50% better and delay not so big comared to previous 4 games so hmm im dont understand .. how this work ?
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    There has been nothing but complaints left, right and centre this year about delay and unresponsive gameplay.

Personally I've just accepted it now for what it is as nothing is every going to change with this company.

Won't be buying another title until they can guarantee smooth gameplay. There will obviously be times the servers will play up now and again like all games but if it's only now and again I'm sure like myself everyone could look past this.

The way it is now is the opposite way around. We get smooth gameplay now and again but delayed and sluggish gameplay the majority of the time. Things need to change.
  • CarlitoNabito
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    There has been nothing but complaints left, right and centre this year about delay and unresponsive gameplay.

Personally I've just accepted it now for what it is as nothing is every going to change with this company.

Won't be buying another title until they can guarantee smooth gameplay. There will obviously be times the servers will play up now and again like all games but if it's only now and again I'm sure like myself everyone could look past this.

The way it is now is the opposite way around. We get smooth gameplay now and again but delayed and sluggish gameplay the majority of the time. Things need to change.

So true