Great Job EA

Leogomxz
30 posts Park Captain
Drew 2-2 even though I had 20 shots 15 on target compared to my opponents 2 on target๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ couldn't even pass the ball right

Comments

• fazer
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dont worry 50% of fifa players cant pass the ball right beacouse EA servers = delay in game - delay in game = random pass not correct reaction to your pass button in controller. Sometimes is small window where game work but basicly at lest half of day 12h per day gameplay is broken
  • Mmandras
    2358 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 8
    Nope, it's the playstyle. People are geuninely just bad. The game rewards long passing / through ball risk more than patient passing that gets intercepted by AI or opponent chasing ball like a headless chicken. I have almost always ~ 90% passing regardless of the delay. Sometimes I'm even more caucious with passing if there is heavy lag.
  • Justx1987
    74 posts Park Captain
    Nope, it's the playstyle. People are geuninely just bad. The game rewards long passing / through ball risk more than patient passing that gets intercepted by AI or opponent chasing ball like a headless chicken. I have almost always ~ 90% passing regardless of the delay. Sometimes I'm even more caucious with passing if there is heavy lag.

Mate is the trash game, my players pass the ball perfectly when everything works, but can't make 2m passes when the EA trash comes in.
    Last night played two games , won first two 3-1 and 2-0 and 3rd game my players decided to become standing trees that don't run and can't pass, got battered 6-0 with 1 shot on goal.
    The last team i played against was a cheap squad not mroe then 500k , wile the first two teams 5 MIL+ squads
    Game is broken and EA is ****
  • Justx1987
    74 posts Park Captain
    Drew 2-2 even though I had 20 shots 15 on target compared to my opponents 2 on target๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ couldn't even pass the ball right

Feel bad for your openent , probably EA decided is time to lose and made his players standing trees, lucky he got a draw
  • emylonas
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    And remember: the button delay affects the direction of the left trigger as well!
  • xCDHx
    326 posts Sunday League Hero
    Git Gud!
  • Devin85
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 8

I have to pasing almost always around 90%(can upload screenshots if necessary)And l think you're wrong by saying people are genuinely just bad.Wont say much more because it could be against forum rules.