Best CDM partnership

Kizler
365 posts Sunday League Hero
Looking to see who are the best CDM partnerships you have found.

I play 4222, switch to 4231 on occasions. I currently have prime Rijkaard and Pogba and while this is okay I do sometimes find both in attack making it difficult to defend.

Would have around 2mil if I were to switch it up but don’t want to spend it all.

Post your best partnership regardless of price.

Comments

• P
    7646 posts League Winner
    Prime gullit- prime Vieira
  • Scutch
    11466 posts Has That Special Something
    Kizler wrote: »

I play 4222, switch to 4231 on occasions. I currently have prime Rijkaard and Pogba and while this is okay I do sometimes find both in attack making it difficult to defend.

Would have around 2mil if I were to switch it up but don’t want to spend it all.

I'd just go for TOTY Kante and IF Goretzka. Mix it up a bit and try and work in chemistry.
  • Kizler
    365 posts Sunday League Hero
    Scutch wrote: »

I'd just go for TOTY Kante and IF Goretzka. Mix it up a bit and try and work in chemistry.

Kante interests me. Are you still using TOTY Marcelo in midfield? Or have you changed your team up like 15 times since?
  • Scutch
    11466 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 7
    Scutch wrote: »

Kante interests me. Are you still using TOTY Marcelo in midfield? Or have you changed your team up like 15 times since?

I used TOTY Marcelo for the last week, and sold him this morning for a little bit of profit :lol: He was great but I had to sell prime Petit because he was absolutely terrible, and because I wanted a better CDM, I figured go for TOTY Kante so Marcelo had to go.

So now I'm on the lookout for Kante myself. But not paying over 2m as the last few days he's been around 1.9m so will wait till he drops. Then FS Mendy at LB and Guilavagui or IF Goretzka as the other CDM (both in club).

TOTY Marcelo is brilliant, but perhaps a bit of a luxury.
  • Arron xox
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    I'm using kante and headliner hernandez they work well
  • krakos000
    17487 posts World Class
    I'm using TOTY Marcelo and FFS Bentacur
  • Losguapos1
    247 posts Sunday League Hero
    Prime Vieira and Kante
  • Andybelfast
    10956 posts Has That Special Something
    Bakayoko
  • Wonderfulwest
    4715 posts National Call-Up
    I have NIF Fabinho and his solid, always turned my nose up at him but packed him few weeks back. Thought might as well try him and his not left my side
  • EA_Andy
    3324 posts EA Community Manager
    I'm currently using NIF Kante and 88 Petit which works really nicely. Comes in under 2mil as well
  • Pieman
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    Prime Vieira and FFS Bentancur works great for me.
  • SRB83
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime Keane and prime rijkaard are working a treat for me
  • FaFiFa
    847 posts Semi-Pro
    Petit and kante if you do not have coins for Vieira
  • Mike010
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Vieira 88 and TOTY van Dijk