12274 posts Has That Special Something
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Penalty to rangers
    Another fine addition to the league.

Yellow card given, btw.

18370661_450_450_73045_0_stretch_0_420ced1ec9824f9836661d2893f60dab.jpg

:joy:

What was that picture you posted all about?

That’s their free kick into the box that they got the penalty from. Goldson is offside and that’s why McKenna sticks his hand up

whys his hand up while he goes to head the ball :joy:
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    TfnMNsv.jpg

Outstanding picture
  • fergoosee
    TfnMNsv.jpg

Outstanding picture

that you?
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    TfnMNsv.jpg

Outstanding picture

Looks like Martin compston 😂
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    fergoosee wrote: »
    TfnMNsv.jpg

Outstanding picture

that you?
    Unfortunately I sit in the opposite stand
  • jocksaltire_67
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What a game tonight. Aberdeen only have themselves to blame tonight for not getting something out of the game. If they had taken any of their 10 chances in the last 10 minutes then it would have been a different story but they didn't so end of. Regards to the red cards...Morelos is a walloper and McKenna reacts so both deserved to go. I'd love to see the back of Morelos in the summer as long as we can get someone in to compliment Defoe and Lafferty.
  • MarioMonk
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    Donovan86 wrote: »
    TfnMNsv.jpg

Outstanding picture

Looks like Martin compston 😂

And Jamie Vardy
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    What a game tonight. Aberdeen only have themselves to blame tonight for not getting something out of the game. If they had taken any of their 10 chances in the last 10 minutes then it would have been a different story but they didn't so end of. Regards to the red cards...Morelos is a walloper and McKenna reacts so both deserved to go. I'd love to see the back of Morelos in the summer as long as we can get someone in to compliment Defoe and Lafferty.

Well, that and the fact that Rangers should have been down to 9 men...
  • Donovan86

• jocksaltire_67

It's all whataboutery anyway. Great win at the end of the day and keeps us in sight of your lot.
  • MarioMonk
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero

It's all whataboutery anyway. Great win at the end of the day and keeps us in sight of your lot.

Big overandover hated the auld whataboutery. He would be ashamed with you two.
  • jocksaltire_67
    MarioMonk wrote: »

Big overandover hated the auld whataboutery. He would be ashamed with you two.

:D
  • SC1967

Well, it isn't. But okay.
  • SC1967
    Rodgers saying the medical team think Izzy has got lucky and should be okay. Thank god. Looked horrendous.
  • MarioMonk
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rodgers saying the medical team think Izzy has got lucky and should be okay. Thank god. Looked horrendous.

Not seen a video , but studs anywhere is always a sore one.
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Ibrox, Parkhead and scanned faces in Pes tomorrow btw.

Thought they were in it from the start haha
    Wasn’t that a selling point for Celtic n rangers fans

Aye, they’re just as bad as EA but at least we’re finally getting them.
  • jocksaltire_67
    ........ ...

Aye it is. What I responded with was the exact definition of whataboutery. :D
  • Bhoy
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero
    Good win for us tonight. Looked a bit disjointed at times but Hibs were all over the place so we created a lot of chances.

Made a point of specificity watching Ryan Gauld and he had an absolute stinker. A few good touches here and there but apart from that he was absolutely bossed by Brown.
  • Donovan86

Not tea a pes fan but might pick it up when it’s about £10
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move

Not tea a pes fan but might pick it up when it’s about £10

It’s definitely one you’ll find on the cheap, been on offer multiple times already. Even pretty soon after it was released you could get it for pretty much half the price.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    PES is on game pass for anyone on Xbox
  • SC1967
    ........ ...

Aye it is. What I responded with was the exact definition of whataboutery. :D

No, it really isn't.
  • SC1967
    edited February 6
    Eddy and Ntcham back by the weekend. Boyata back tonight. Forest should be fine for next week as well.

Praise the lord.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    edited February 6
    Btw im not convinced Mckenna touched morelos

• Donovan86

I don’t think he does, if anything it’s a slight tap, Morelos made himself look like a **** rolling around them smiling, he knew what he was doing.
    But shouldn’t have put his feel where they shouldn’t have been I guess
  • MarioMonk
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero

Me neither. Still a red.
  • Hibee
    12054 posts Has That Special Something
    Ended up at Parkead last night. Wish I hadn’t. We are cr*p! Major surgery needed.
  • cmm_1991
    2110 posts Fans' Favourite
    MarioMonk wrote: »

Me neither. Still a red.

• Donovan86
    edited February 7
    That’s assault ffs

Still think that’s assault?
    Loads of rangers fans on Twitter and at work are saying he was barely touch after looking at the video again
  • fergoosee
    anyone get red ronaldo?