Weekend League Rewards Thread

Comments

  • Scutch
    11131 posts Has That Special Something
    Brandt is popular this morning, huh?
  • Scutch
    11131 posts Has That Special Something
    Primal wrote: »
    omg omg omg

    04376f57a77790690d46ee8b0a161c19.jpg

    not one decent red from elite rewards all year then i pull this. buzzing

    And that's the one everyone wanted. Great pull mate.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Got IF Kagawa in DR Rewards.
    Got IF Kagawa as my best red along with some **** Spanish RB.
    **** packs as well.

    I think I prefer it when the TOTW is totally ****. Much less disappointment when you get nothing.

    Completed Hamsik. **** packs from that as well.

    :s
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    RBailss wrote: »
    Final rare mega pack...

    OTQklEE.png
    Primal wrote: »
    omg omg omg

    04376f57a77790690d46ee8b0a161c19.jpg

    not one decent red from elite rewards all year then i pull this. buzzing
    Färjestad wrote: »
    Aguero and Donnarumma.

    Nice to see some Forumers get some decent luck.
    Congrats fellas.
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    G3 and took the untradable packs from div 5 rank 2.

    Reds: Chilwell, King
    WL packs: IF chilwell, consigli, pedro leon
    Rivals packs:milinkovic-savic, perine, banega

    Shouldve just taken the coins. Havent had a player pick over 85 since the first WL
  • Primal
    4523 posts National Call-Up
    Yoshi wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    omg omg omg

    04376f57a77790690d46ee8b0a161c19.jpg

    not one decent red from elite rewards all year then i pull this. buzzing

    Well maybe now you can stop bitching about gameplay and hit this 27 wins :joy:
    gg sick pull :joy:

    lmao :D maybe ill have some positivity for once, the only pull ive had all year in these is a red bailly :D :D <3
  • RBailss
    12050 posts Has That Special Something
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    Final rare mega pack...

    OTQklEE.png
    Primal wrote: »
    omg omg omg

    04376f57a77790690d46ee8b0a161c19.jpg

    not one decent red from elite rewards all year then i pull this. buzzing
    Färjestad wrote: »
    Aguero and Donnarumma.

    Nice to see some Forumers get some decent luck.
    Congrats fellas.

    Thanks @LeonidasJB best pull(s) this year... Packed HL Sommer in the pack before too.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    RBailss wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    Final rare mega pack...

    OTQklEE.png
    Primal wrote: »
    omg omg omg

    04376f57a77790690d46ee8b0a161c19.jpg

    not one decent red from elite rewards all year then i pull this. buzzing
    Färjestad wrote: »
    Aguero and Donnarumma.

    Nice to see some Forumers get some decent luck.
    Congrats fellas.

    Thanks @LeonidasJB best pull(s) this year... Packed HL Sommer in the pack before too.

    Was trying to save for that Lala. Looks immense. But decided to complete SBC Hamsik.
    You keeping?
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Rewards are dead
  • Yoshi
    3657 posts National Call-Up
    Primal wrote: »
    Yoshi wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    omg omg omg

    04376f57a77790690d46ee8b0a161c19.jpg

    not one decent red from elite rewards all year then i pull this. buzzing

    Well maybe now you can stop bitching about gameplay and hit this 27 wins :joy:
    gg sick pull :joy:

    lmao :D maybe ill have some positivity for once, the only pull ive had all year in these is a red bailly :D :D <3

    haha its honestly such a sick pull enjoy it man! SIUUUUUU
  • Scutch
    11131 posts Has That Special Something
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    Rewards are dead

    :D
  • Beroe
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    Elite 2 four times for 2019 and nothing more 85 rated players.
    Gold rewards are better.
  • Dan is Clutch
    25001 posts Player of the Year
    Beroe wrote: »
    Elite 2 four times for 2019 and nothing more 85 rated players.
    Gold rewards are better.

    Trust me, they aren’t.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Played 5-1 this WL. Pulled David Silva in an jumbo gold and Visca as my pick. Minimal effort good reward imo.
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    @Primal congrats man!
  • Rb10119
    1907 posts Play-Off Hero
    E3 Player pick best - Donarumma
    Totw pack - Chillwell and discards
    Took untradeables for R1 D2 no walkouts in that and the 100k :neutral:
  • Primal
    4523 posts National Call-Up
    @Primal congrats man!

    cheers mate, over the moon :)
  • Hollandman
    2370 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gold 1,84 Visa and 82 Luuk
    100k pack De Rossi
    100k pack Mane
    I swear the red picks is all year a joke
  • WFCBagnall
    70335 posts Moderator
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    gg EA, you *******

    From past 11 weeks of rewards I have pulled only 3 players rated over 84. That's including both the reds and the packs as rewards.

    I find that very hard to believe.
  • Moiizer
    6718 posts Big Money Move
    Reds - Orban Chilwell Cesc
    TOTW - Brandt King and some 79
    100k - Sergi Roberto
    125k x 2 - Chilwell untradable yayyyyyyyy and loads of 84s
  • Currieman
    4953 posts National Call-Up
    @Primal that is an unbelievable pull. Always said mobile app pack luck is the best :lol:

    My reds were King and Brandt. I got 82 King way back when as well.

    Untradeable DR D4R2 I got 84 Payet as my highest. Pretty poor.

    G1 I got Firmino in one 100k and MOTM Piatek in the other but then didn't get a single 83 rated card other than them. Absolutely shocking.

    Can't really complain after my Ultimate pack the other day. At least all these will make Nakata cheaper.
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 7
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    gg EA, you *******

    From past 11 weeks of rewards I have pulled only 3 players rated over 84. That's including both the reds and the packs as rewards.

    I find that very hard to believe.
    Actually going through some of my screenshots, its probably a bit more, but from last 10 WL rewards I had only 3 players rated over 84 - Sommer, Benz and Willian Jose. I have 32 total red players and 6 of them are 85 or higher.

    From packs I had like three 85 rated players at most, not a single 86 or higher rated player in last 10 rewards though.
  • Equinox 85
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    G1

    Reds - Dembele & King
    100k packs - David Silva & Dzeko as best in both packs

    Div Rival rewards aren't even worth discussing
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cesc and Chilwell as reds.
    Decent for g2
  • DaftPunk
    1076 posts Professional
    Donnarumma and Chilwell, happy with that for G3
  • alex1987
    5523 posts Big Money Move
    G3 - Kagawa & Brandt. Some nice SBC fodder.
    From DR & WL packs just Kroos as notable pull
  • Giggs11
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 7
    Aguero and king from gold 1. Needed 2 red prem strikers as well to fit into my red prem team. So I’m pretty happy!

    https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=eKcIjHR5bh50:FFA19XBO
  • UM4R
    3936 posts Moderator
    edited February 7
    Gold 2

    Red Picks: Higuain & Donnarumma

    and then also got Brandt and Chilwell from packs... not too shabby
  • mellow_yellow
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    silver 1 and div 6 rank 1
    took red visca (over kagawa and fabregas)
    packed untradable headline dembele, tradable motm Wagstaff,

    2 headliners in 3 days for me now, just wish they where tradable! still not put a penny into fifa points though.
  • WFCBagnall
    70335 posts Moderator
    silver 1 and div 6 rank 1
    took red visca (over kagawa and fabregas)
    packed untradable headline dembele, tradable motm Wagstaff,

    2 headliners in 3 days for me now, just wish they where tradable! still not put a penny into fifa points though.

    What packs do you get for D6R1?
Sign In or Register to comment.