Why aren't my players doing skill moves when I command them to?

Boomba
837 posts Semi-Pro
Title. Used Dembele and Ferland Mendy to do skills moves several times and they aren't performing them in game.

Comments

• BombSquadPuppy
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Button delay
  • Jonboyparker
    5285 posts Big Money Move
    I put it down to delay. 1 game it’s all good, the next it only registers the 1st analog flick or doesn’t do it at all. I know I’m in for a hard time then. Can’t even do a simple stop and turn half the time
  • Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    I’ve been trying to do a heel to heel flick all week. Still no joy :D
  • Theomanny
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cantonal7l wrote: »

Me too lol. Then it doesn’t this turn scop **** lol
  • DaMMian
    726 posts Semi-Pro
    Boomba wrote: »
    Title. Used Dembele and Ferland Mendy to do skills moves several times and they aren't performing them in game.

welcome in fifa19 mate
  • gutman22
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This happens to me also @Boomba
    Sometimes I gave the ball away for trying to do a ball roll and the oposition scores.
  • Jonboyparker
    edited February 3
    Try an offline game and see how easy it is. It’s purely an online problem.

Delay is my worst enemy
  • Jonboyparker
    edited February 6
    I’m getting a bit fed up of this now.

I don’t think I’ve been able to pull of a stop and turn for a week now. Aguero just cuts inside. Ibra has 1* skill moves.

This is definately an issue becuaee I was using skill moves perfectly fine 8 game out of 10 before and this week it’s litterally 0/10. Heel to heel, dragback, roulette also only working 1/2 then time when in aches of space only.

I can’t work out of it’s my delay or EA delay. I’ve restarted my Xbox and router 100 times and no better. I’ve also been on everyday except the weekend
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up

For me its like out of 10 tries

5/10 will do heel to heel
    3/10 will do berba spin
    2/10 will just walk straight and lose possession

It is like the green bar for right skills moves is very short!!!
  • Nktori
    237 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My favourite is when trying to do a drag back and the player just dances around the ball.
  • Jonboyparker
    Nktori wrote: »
    My favourite is when trying to do a drag back and the player just dances around the ball.

😂😂😂 very true!
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    Just down to delay and whatever stealth patches have came with the latest patch
    It’s getting boring now ea we want controll back in the users hands not just when your system decides
  • Springveldt
    4608 posts National Call-Up
    Noob_FC wrote: »

For me its like out of 10 tries

5/10 will do heel to heel
    3/10 will do berba spin
    2/10 will just walk straight and lose possession

It is like the green bar for right skills moves is very short!!!
    Lucky you, mine is more like...

3/10 heel to heel
    3/10 step overs (WTAF?)
    2/10 berba spin
    2/10 nothing, just walk straight into the defender and lose possession

When trying to do an El Tornado spin with Mbappe it's 50/50 if I get an El Tornado or a Berba spin. It's like the game just ignores that I'm holding in L1.
  • Springveldt
    4608 posts National Call-Up
    Nktori wrote: »
    I always hold in L1+R1 when doing the dragback, seems to much more effective than just holding in R1 and trying it.
  • oregano
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same here, I look stupid for opponents who for some reason can do 5 skills in 2 secs passing my players like cones and I can't perform a single succesfull drag-back because it ends up with my player losing track of where the ball is - he is trying to find recollect it and his eyes are shut :D
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero

I don’t think I’ve been able to pull of a stop and turn for a week now. Aguero just cuts inside. Ibra has 1* skill moves.

This is definately an issue becuaee I was using skill moves perfectly fine 8 game out of 10 before and this week it’s litterally 0/10. Heel to heel, dragback, roulette also only working 1/2 then time when in aches of space only.

I can’t work out of it’s my delay or EA delay. I’ve restarted my Xbox and router 100 times and no better. I’ve also been on everyday except the weekend

As long as you have decent internet connection and are wired (or use wifi with a dual band router with xbox on its own port) then its not on your side, its a server side issue with the delay and speed ups... just gotta wait till servers get updated/ route traffic is in low demand/ third party server connection updates their framework
  • Jonboyparker
    edited February 6

As long as you have decent internet connection and are wired (or use wifi with a dual band router with xbox on its own port) then its not on your side, its a server side issue with the delay and speed ups... just gotta wait till servers get updated/ route traffic is in low demand/ third party server connection updates their framework

I'm wired. This week has bee horrible! Its beyond a joke now... I've started leaving the room while it playing. Its just skills... I was using skill all the time by the way. Its even just controlling and kicking the ball. The ball has been bouncing off every pass and sometime the player doesn't even kick it, let alone delay kick it.

I keep thinking its in my head... but its not. It was fine a few weeks ago (for the most part).

I've consistently been the attacking player, 60% possession, 10+ shots a half and using skills. Now im lucky if i get 45% possession, 5 shots a game and a drag back. Even with the patch, this stuff shouldn't be any different.
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Delay
  • Jonboyparker
    edited February 6
    1337 wrote: »
    Delay

Wouldn't mind the odd game. Its been like this a week for me now. Permanent Delay