Box to box midfielder in Bundesliga?

SpiralKartoffel
6 posts Ball Boy
edited February 6
Hello everyone. You were all very helpful last time, so hopefully you can be again.
I’m in need of a couple of box to box midfielders in the Bundesliga. I currently have inform Delaney who plays more defensive and Goretzka who plays into attacking areas more. They’re both solid, but I’m looking to upgrade Goretzka the most because he does more running.
I suppose I need someone who can attack and defend. I’ve been looking at Ultimate Scream Forsberg to play CM. He has very high shot and defensive stats, but has mediocre pace and a medium work rate, so I’m just not sure if he’ll be able to hold it down going from box.
The other one I’m looking at is Champions League rare Goretzka. I already know what Goretzka is capable of and this obviously has upgraded stats. His shot isn’t quite where I want it to be though, but it’s not awful.
If anyone can advise at all of anyone or anything, it is always appreciated. I hope you all have a great day.

Comments

• Champions league renato sanches is a good option especially with the champions league aproaching...
  • MagicMaestro
    69 posts Park Captain
    RTTF Sanches is unbelievable! If you want to upgrade Goretzka then why not get his IF?
  • Cantona08
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    IF Goretzka is good, RTTF sanches is awesome, over 400 games with him.

Just hope with Liverpool out of form, we get the first win, love to see that 86 card!!!
  • Cantona08 wrote: »
    IF Goretzka is good, RTTF sanches is awesome, over 400 games with him.

Just hope with Liverpool out of form, we get the first win, love to see that 86 card!!!

I really hope that we can beat Liverpool, I’d love that. That Sanches looks pretty sweet, I must say. He’s quite pricy at the moment, but if he is a beast then it might be worth it.
  • RTTF Sanches is unbelievable! If you want to upgrade Goretzka then why not get his IF?

The CL One is cheaper at the moment. I would obviously like his IF though.

• freakjas
    4349 posts National Call-Up
    Potm goretzka. In 2 weeks
  • freakjas wrote: »

That is a very good shout.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12124 posts Has That Special Something
    IF witsel is class
  • Cantona08
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    freakjas wrote: »

That is a very good shout.

You can vote for the POTM now.

87 Goretzka would be nice
  • EJND
    77 posts Park Captain
    Corentin Tolisso CL Card !
    played him next to Goretzka after i sold my 15mio - Team before TOTY crash... both absolutely OP-Animals ... Honestly they didn't really perform noticeably worse than my Prime Icon Midfield.
    You could also have a look at Sabitzer IF , with a Sentinel Chemstyle (or shadow if he should do more runs) he could be a top box-to-box solution as well. Played his non-inform at the beginning -> much better then what you would expect from a 81 - rated Player!
  • D0lvl
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    When I had RTTF Sanches, he was awesome. I think he is a great CM.
  • KuriosOranj
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RTTF Sanches is immense! 💪
  • limjitwe
    5853 posts Big Money Move
    RTTF Sanches > IF Goretzka
  • Loddar
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    RTTF Sanches, IF Witsel and IF Goretzka is all you need