The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• DutyHarry
    4913 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 5
    14-5
    I'll stop there, had awful gameplay in the five first games, then it became smoother and ended up winning 8 in a row.
  • holdenwait
    56447 posts National Treasure
    19-20-18 wins last 3 wl's, pretty happy with that o:)

• Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    2 weeks in a row with 22 wins. Really annoying that I can’t get that last win to get E3.

Still happy with it considering I play 433(4) with a fairly attacking setup. Can’t imagine playing on 0 depth for 30 games every weekend like some of my opponents...
  • Beroe
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    Away games are easier after 17-18 wins. A lot of players want to play their final games only at home,but not every one is pro youtober.
  • Yoshi
    3657 posts National Call-Up
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Yoshi wrote: »
    Did it boys

1438ead2de9b8cdad02825c88789dcbc.jpg

B)

Congrats man, quality record.

thanks man, congrats to you as well! You, me and @UK_Cam all 3 made the t100 as forumers :p Anyone else make it that I'm missing?
    Good stuff @Yoshi. See you in qualifiers :sunglasses:

Thanks delbzy, gonna just go crush peoples dreams. I don't even want to attend an event, i'd put on a speech worse than kurt
  • Hollandman
    2376 posts Fans' Favourite
    Last week for the first time ever hitting gold 1 now gold 1 again yeahhh
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Did it boys

1438ead2de9b8cdad02825c88789dcbc.jpg

B)

Congrats man, quality record.

thanks man, congrats to you as well! You, me and @UK_Cam all 3 made the t100 as forumers :p Anyone else make it that I'm missing?
    Good stuff @Yoshi. See you in qualifiers :sunglasses:

Thanks delbzy, gonna just go crush peoples dreams. I don't even want to attend an event, i'd put on a speech worse than kurt

I'd tune in for that.

Excellent work guys. The bar is set high by you lot .
  • AlexSolm
    8205 posts League Winner
    Congrats @Yoshi <3
  • Littleland95
    16923 posts Moderator
    Congrats to everybody for a very good WL.

I managed to get Gold 1 barely being able to play with slipped disc hernias in my back aching all week-end. Extension made it possible to take enough break to finish all matches.
  • Muzza11
    8470 posts League Winner
    Cba to load up my console, where did I finish in the end lads? Much appreciated.
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 5
    Cba to load up my console, where did I finish in the end lads? Much appreciated.

youre 80 something, above douche Tass. Congrats
  • DarthGrowler
    14576 posts Has That Special Something
    Congrats to everybody for a very good WL.

I managed to get Gold 1 barely being able to play with slipped disc hernias in my back aching all week-end. Extension made it possible to take enough break to finish all matches.

Good work mate
  • TomOTW
    664 posts An Exciting Prospect

78th mate 👏🏼👏🏼
  • Maverick
    4877 posts National Call-Up
    Ended on 8 because I was sick last night.

Oh well.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain

Weird flex but ok .
    nah, well done m8
  • samthederbyram
    1199 posts Professional
    Some unreal finishes in here this weekend lads congrats @UK_Cam and @Muzza11 on the top 100’s also @Uberman hoping I can finish like you one weekend this year finished 20-7 3rd weekend in a row gold 1 lost to @Cadey5 on penalties when I was 19-5 was a great game 💪
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    Some unreal finishes in here this weekend lads congrats @UK_Cam and @Muzza11 on the top 100’s also @Uberman hoping I can finish like you one weekend this year finished 20-7 3rd weekend in a row gold 1 lost to @Cadey5 on penalties when I was 19-5 was a great game 💪

@samthederbyram

Thanks man! - 20-7 was my previous best

Grats on top 100 @UK_Cam @Muzza11 and @Yoshi
  • Pikachu
    8680 posts League Winner
    I keep going 20-8. Frustrating. I’ve hit Elite once this year.
  • Primal
    4540 posts National Call-Up
    what team/formations were people rocking this weekend?, i must of used about 4, no one could score against me in 4231 but it bored the life out of me so ended up 4222 with quite high depth... it didnt really work, infact it played into how people are playing these days
  • sofyanm
    1996 posts Fans' Favourite
    Primal wrote: »
    what team/formations were people rocking this weekend?, i must of used about 4, no one could score against me in 4231 but it bored the life out of me so ended up 4222 with quite high depth... it didnt really work, infact it played into how people are playing these days
    i play 4411 , pretty good when you have box to box cms
  • samthederbyram
    1199 posts Professional
    I play 4-2-2-2 @Primal feel it’s a formation that suits me I play on 5/6 on both attack and defence pressure on heavy touch and Possession player instructions I use get in behind on both my strikers and stay back whilst attacking on both of my cdms everything else on default
  • Tof33z
    6763 posts Big Money Move
    I play 4-2-2-2 @Primal feel it’s a formation that suits me I play on 5/6 on both attack and defence pressure on heavy touch and Possession player instructions I use get in behind on both my strikers and stay back whilst attacking on both of my cdms everything else on default

surely F9 works better for the strikers in a 4222. Must be a huge gap on GIB
  • Muzza11
    8470 posts League Winner
    TomOTW wrote: »

78th mate 👏🏼👏🏼

Thanks lads, I was up pretty late kept checking it so I didn’t want to get up so soon. :)
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14057 posts Has That Special Something
    Uberman wrote: »

• WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Primal wrote: »

I was testing 442, its quite good
  • EddieFicio
    21760 posts Club Captain
    Pikachu wrote: »
    I keep going 20-8. Frustrating. I’ve hit Elite once this year.

Damn youre almost in the pugzilla zone :trollface:
  • Yoshi
    3657 posts National Call-Up
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    Congrats @Yoshi <3

thx bb and u too trade king @Blarix

<3

Congrats to everyone else who hit their best WL this week whether it be E3,E2,E1,G1,G2 Or even G3. ggs bois!
  • DarthGrowler
    14576 posts Has That Special Something
    Congrats @Yoshi <3

<3

Congrats to everyone else who hit their best WL this week whether it be E3,E2,E1,G1,G2 Or even G3. ggs bois!

Cheers bro. G1 for the first time for me. I'm quite proud
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21016 posts Club Captain
    Congrats @Yoshi <3

<3

G3 and chill squad @SupaNoodle1990 :sunglasses:
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Congrats @Yoshi <3

<3

G3 and chill squad @SupaNoodle1990 :sunglasses:

Man knows!