FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

  • kosmagrawgry
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nutekandor wrote: »
    Lol. Didn't Insigne already have a decent face in PES?

    Insigne have face - PES do it again and update his face :)
    Double SHOT on YOUR FACE FIFA and EA!!!
  • It seems to me that EA would be worth doing for example a workshop like other projects. Where they could take faces from fans of the game. Since they can not quickly update and add new faces of players. If some of the persons will be taken for example from the workshop, and not scanned by the EA staff, this will not be a bad decision. We can make sure that the painted faces do not look
  • ERD17
    20 posts Ball Boy
    Sofifa listing jadon sancho now has real face ?....
  • TeamExtreme17
    2576 posts Fans' Favourite
    ERD17 wrote: »
    Sofifa listing jadon sancho now has real face ?....

    No... Says No on mine.
  • GlennMufc
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    ERD17 wrote: »
    Sofifa listing jadon sancho now has real face ?....

    Anyone else with a new update any bundesliga scans ? Would love leon bailey
  • Too bad Sancho is the only starhead in the Bundesliga. So many quality players that need scans!!

    EA please make the Bundesliga starheads and stadiums a priority! We’ve been waiting for years!!
  • GlennMufc
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Too bad Sancho is the only starhead in the Bundesliga. So many quality players that need scans!!

    EA please make the Bundesliga starheads and stadiums a priority! We’ve been waiting for years!!

    Hopefully it's a scan not a custom . Maybe from his city days or recent Dortmund scan if they even got the treatment yet
  • Duil
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    1 face added only ?? Alms ?? We are beggars ?? Is it serious ??
  • TeamExtreme17
    2576 posts Fans' Favourite
    Intriguing..

    But kinda proves theyve got scans (probably hundreds) there sitting around instead of being implemented in to the game!!
  • ElusiveJake
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Making me regret not doing potm sancho now if its a fresh scan he will look wavy
  • TeamExtreme17
    2576 posts Fans' Favourite
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Too bad Sancho is the only starhead in the Bundesliga. So many quality players that need scans!!

    EA please make the Bundesliga starheads and stadiums a priority! We’ve been waiting for years!!

    Hopefully it's a scan not a custom . Maybe from his city days or recent Dortmund scan if they even got the treatment yet

    Anything is better than generic! Id LOVE a Sancho custom!!
  • Alaily
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think we will receive more scanned faces before the release of the next game mark my words.
  • mickjacobjr
    1202 posts Professional
    Alaily wrote: »
    I think we will receive more scanned faces before the release of the next game mark my words.

    I doubt it but hope ure wrong
  • MrSkittles93
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 5
    And now!!! New Jadon Sancho face!
    His new name is Jadon Baldo... EA...

    29dbf2d50e3e5da15b2a02448ddc8fe9140e8ab1ac223a9caa6add82af68cbaa.jpg
  • Alemas_2012
    15835 posts World Class
    Ah, another screw-up by EA, nothing new.
  • mickjacobjr
    1202 posts Professional
    And now!!! New Jadon Sancho face!
    His new name is Jadon Baldo... EA...

    29dbf2d50e3e5da15b2a02448ddc8fe9140e8ab1ac223a9caa6add82af68cbaa.jpg
    Anyone with that face before gets a face added in past
  • Verdi42
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    Care to shed some light on this, @EA_Andy? Some honesty and clarity would be greatly appreciated. Explain to us how the process works. This is what I'm guessing now:
    when a player with a generic face is going to get a scanned face, EA needs to actually add the files of the scanned face to the gamefiles, but you also need to change the code in the players database to indicate that this player has a scanned face. Since the DB-updates and the patches don't come out on the same moment you allready indicated a scanned face for Sancho but the files haven't been added yet.
    Is this the way it is? Or did somebody accidentally changed the status of Sancho's face and no scan is comming?
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    @MrSkittles93 - Have you noticed any other faces change apart from Sancho?
  • MrSkittles93
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 5
    No. Only Sancho after new squad update. But I can check some other players.
  • tiago_moura98
    60 posts Park Captain
    edited February 5
    While pes is updating and preparing an update to launch with faces from so many different leagues, Ea Sports screws Jadon Sancho face and they don't give us any explanation. Seems to me that they don't wanna listen or give any attention to the fanbase... Sad that this game is focused on FUT.
  • Verdi42
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    @MrSkittles93 - Have you noticed any other faces change apart from Sancho?

    @EA_Andy: Why are you ignoring my post?
  • ElusiveJake
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    @MrSkittles93 - Have you noticed any other faces change apart from Sancho?

    When is Aguero coming
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    No. Only Sancho after new squad update. But I can check some other players.

    Thanks. Which console are you on?
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    @MrSkittles93 - Have you noticed any other faces change apart from Sancho?

    @EA_Andy: Why are you ignoring my post?

    I'm not aware of the exact process so can't really provide an answer to all those questions right now.
  • MrSkittles93
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @EA_Andy - PS4
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    @EA_Andy - PS4

    Cheers!
  • Alaily
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    @EA_Andy - PS4

    Cheers!

    Any news mate ?
  • Verdi42
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    No. Only Sancho after new squad update. But I can check some other players.

    Thanks. Which console are you on?
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    @MrSkittles93 - Have you noticed any other faces change apart from Sancho?

    @EA_Andy: Why are you ignoring my post?

    I'm not aware of the exact process so can't really provide an answer to all those questions right now.

    Thank you for saying at least that. But maybe you should inquire about those processes, what else is the function of a community manager if you can't manage the community (by informing)?
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Alaily wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    @EA_Andy - PS4

    Cheers!

    Any news mate ?

    Nope, will let you know if I get something.
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    No. Only Sancho after new squad update. But I can check some other players.

    Thanks. Which console are you on?
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    @MrSkittles93 - Have you noticed any other faces change apart from Sancho?

    @EA_Andy: Why are you ignoring my post?

    I'm not aware of the exact process so can't really provide an answer to all those questions right now.

    Thank you for saying at least that. But maybe you should inquire about those processes, what else is the function of a community manager if you can't manage the community (by informing)?

    Doesn't mean we'd be looking to share internal processes though. This would be more likely something I could see as a pitch notes some time, explaining the process. Not sure if there any plans for that though.
Sign In or Register to comment.