The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

►►► Serie A Lounge 2018-19 ◄◄◄

Comments

• Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    I didn't watch the game but I assume it wasn't very good huh

It was actually very good.
    Khedira hitting the post twice, forcing Parma defenders into last-ditch blocks, it was a far cry from the Atalanta and Lazio games.
    We were playing quite well.
    But Khedira losing his man twice and Perin being atrocious ruined everything.
  • Zambo9
    5553 posts Big Money Move
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    I didn't watch the game but I assume it wasn't very good huh
    We played good in attack, our defence was trash. End of
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    So we played trash against Lazio, we won.
    We played well against Parma, we drew.
    Thanks, Perin.
    Thanks a lot.
    He got saved by VAR against Sampdoria, this time there was nothing to save him.
    He's trash. Sorry.
    Both of Gervinho's goals were saveable.
    Unbelievable.
    Losing two points like that.

Perin was fine lol, it's our defense to blame here, first goal was Cancelo who was looking at the pigeons up in the stands, in the second Rugani was watching Gervinho from 2m away and also got a deflection, and the 3rd too it was a shot from close range what did you expect him to do?

tumblr_pivlgqUzWB1vvwgg7o3_500.gif
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    The shot was straight at him, at around head height.
    There's no excuse.
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    edited February 2019
    I'd rather have Can at CB rather than Rugani right now.
    I'm so fed up with him.
    Stick him up front in the opposition penalty area and not in our own, he can score volleys and headers and be actually useful, at least.
    I'm just done.
    He's like Bambi on the ball, never knowing what to do with it, he concedes foul after foul by grabbing and shoving opponents for no reason, and he's often in two minds as to what to do when defending, like when he nearly gifted Immobile the 2-0 because he had no idea whether to follow him or to try to intercept the pass, resulting in him getting a shot away.
    He's 24 as well. Not all that young anymore.
    He's been getting chances and he's blowing them.
    Teams like Juventus do not concede 3 goals against Parma at home, whatever the defence is.
  • AlexSolm
    8349 posts League Winner
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    Hamsik is off to China

You got a link?

• Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    edited February 2019
    Bonucci and Chiellini should be back within 10-15 days according to Allegri.
    Please make it 10.
    We can't survive Atletico without them.
  • CFCHenri
    3578 posts National Call-Up
    BTW, people are packing Chiesa and Piatek MOTM cards, seems to be an early leak. Piatek is 78.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3637 posts National Call-Up
    Hamsik is off to China

You got a link?

I never thought he would've left Napoli.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    CFCHenri wrote: »
    BTW, people are packing Chiesa and Piatek MOTM cards, seems to be an early leak. Piatek is 78.

So Piatek ain't getting a promo card then.. joke.
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    Don't know how representative twitter is of the Juve fanbase...
    ...but it's astonishing to see just how many are trashing Rugani.
    Seems like they've given up on him.
    Most common complaint is that he simply isn't a Juve-calibre defender, and I'd tend to agree.
    He's good enough for Empoli... or maybe Chelsea.
  • Zambo9
    Most common complaint is that he simply isn't a Juve-calibre defender, and I'd tend to agree.
    Getting 40M for him past summer would have been gold
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    Getting 40M for him past summer would have been gold

We'd be lucky getting even 20 million at this rate.
    The scary thing is that Allegri explicitly said that he'd be playing more now.
    Implying that if he had to choose between Caceres and Rugani, he'd still choose the latter...
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    edited February 2019
    Fabio Cannavaro's brother Paolo basically confirming that Hamsik's off to China.
    Wonder what will happen to his EL RTTF card.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    Fabio Cannavaro's brother Paolo basically confirming that Hamsik's off to China.
    Wonder what will happen to his EL RTTF card.

I bought him back on Saturday for 210k.. be worthless soon lol. I Wonder will they still upgrade it, if Napoli progress?
  • CFCHenri
    Spalletti doing his best Mourinho impression giving Ranocchia the Fellaini tactic, play up top. Definitely getting the sack soon it seems
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    Spalletti doing his best Mourinho impression giving Ranocchia the Fellaini tactic, play up top. Definitely getting the sack soon it seems

Hoof-ball to subbed-in Ranocchia, that's absolute banter. :joy:
    Just saying, Marotta said before the match that he doesn't know how one can criticise a coach who's third-placed...
  • Big Matty T
    2641 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2019
    Well Roma fans can’t complain about officiating...no idea how that was not a pen for us with that “foul” on suso by kolarov

Edit: maybe they said it was offside but I would like to see it then

Second edit: the refereeing is just abysmal
    Post edited by Big Matty T on
  • CFCHenri

Hoof-ball to subbed-in Ranocchia, that's absolute banter. :joy:
    Just saying, Marotta said before the match that he doesn't know how one can criticise a coach who's third-placed...

LOL i'm going to cry
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Referee totally destroyed the game.

Kolarov with both hands pushes Suso away without any challenge on the ball whatsoever...

Paqueta obviously gets in a way of referee and referee awards him with yellow.

Pellegrini makes foul and referee starts pulling card out of pocket and seeing that it would be red card he decided not to give 2nd yellow...dafuq??

Also, I must mention Gattuso...85th minute double substitution???

We were sterile..totally harmless whole match and he decided to switch things up in 85th minute..

Hakan and Suso dreadful...Hakan especially...flop of the season and he plays for 90 minutes..
  • Zambo9
    Can't believe Inter is still 4 points ahead from the 4th place
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    edited February 2019
    Can't believe Inter is still 4 points ahead from the 4th place

But more importantly, 5 points from 5th place.
    They better be careful though, takes a couple of losses or draws to find themselves in EL qualification...
  • Big Matty T
    And I just watched...Kessie touched the ball as Suso got back in an onside position...so there is no excuse for there not being a pen on Kolarov...disgraceful
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    Cambiasso linked with the interim manager job in case Spalletti gets the sack.
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    Looks like Caceres has brought back a curse of players crashing their cars.
    Douglas Costa just trashed his.
  • Big Matty T
    Had to brag somewhere...finally packed an icon/legend in fifa...FUT 18 baby Overmars (didn’t get fifa this year and prob won’t ever again)

Was the one thing left I really wanted to accomplish...got it from a squad battles pack
  • Tesco
    6770 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2019
    Psa for anyone that likes career mode and is a Napoli fan. (And because so had nowhere else to shove it really) someone has gone ham on their skill moves in the update today.

Koulibaly 3*
    Insigne 5*
    Hamsik 5*
    Callejon 4*
    Ghoulam 4*
    Rui 4*
    Diawara 4*
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    edited February 2019
    Tesco wrote: »
    Psa for anyone that likes career mode and is a Napoli fan. (And because so had nowhere else to shove it really) someone has gone ham on their skill moves in the update today.

Koulibaly 3*
    Insigne 5*
    Hamsik 5*
    Callejon 4*
    Ghoulam 4*
    Rui 4*
    Diawara 4*

Wow, nice spot, thanks.
    Usually they do boring contract updates on Mondays, not wholesale skill move upgrades. :D
    Yeah, there's some fanatic Napoli fan doing the upgrades, Insigne once had 5* weak foot, now it's 4*, but still.
    A skill move upgrade would be decent for Ghoulam, since I got his IF.
    Think only Koulibaly's upgrade is deserved, he's got good feet for a monster like him.
    The rest are simply ridiculous. :D
    Actually, I tend to use H2H as an indicator as to which cards will get winter upgrades in FUT. :sweat_smile:
  • Tesco
    6770 posts Big Money Move
    Tesco wrote: »

Koulibaly 3*
    Insigne 5*
    Hamsik 5*
    Callejon 4*
    Ghoulam 4*
    Rui 4*
    Diawara 4*

Wow, nice spot, thanks.
    Usually they do boring contract updates on Mondays, not wholesale skill move upgrades. :D
    Yeah, there's some fanatic Napoli fan doing the upgrades, Insigne once had 5* weak foot, now it's 4*, but still.
    A skill move upgrade would be decent for Ghoulam, since I got his IF.
    Think only Koulibaly's upgrade is deserved, he's got good feet for a monster like him.
    The rest are simply ridiculous. :D

Yeah I can imagine not all of them will stick, but worth a mention in case anyone wants to start a career before Friday :)
  • I SiR MartY I
    5752 posts Big Money Move
    Cambiasso linked with the interim manager job in case Spalletti gets the sack.

I'd rather he go off and become a solid manager elsewhere, if he was to get the job and didn't do well, it'll harm his career long term.

Saying that, anything would be better than Spaghetti so if Cambiasso is the only option, then lets go for it, he might actually show the team how to pass in the middle of the pitch and create chances without having to cross it 50 times.
This discussion has been closed.