Unrealistic transfers. It's frustrating...

MrSkittles93
146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Career Mode will never be realistic with the AI crazy transfers. What do you think players? How to fix this problem?

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    2254 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah Liverpool bought Wan-Bissaka and now theyre wanting Darmian off me even though they already have Alexander Arnold and Clyne!! Where are they all going to play!!?? Nevermind the fact Man Utd to Liverpool transfers dont happen.. You think the game would recognise fierce rovals in the transfer market!?

The game is a joke!!
  • MrSkittles93
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 4
    Interesting fact: crazy transfer move always appear in league which you currently play.

Another, in my CM, in LaLiga Santander, Real Madrid bought 4 new players on the same position. Bayern bought Neymar, Cavani goes to Atletico - 2 important player from PSG. City bought Icardi, Griezmann. Etc, etc. All in 1 transfer window.
  • BORN2bWILD
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Not only everything mentioned above but it is ridiculously easy to get any player you want, especially if you start with a very wealthly team. Pick a superstar and you can get him and as many as you want. For interest I decided to see how great I could make a team, I started with Barca and before the start of the 2nd season I had superstars at every position. It was really stupid.
  • ~Adma~
    77 posts Park Captain
    BORN2bWILD wrote: »
    Not only everything mentioned above but it is ridiculously easy to get any player you want, especially if you start with a very wealthly team. Pick a superstar and you can get him and as many as you want. For interest I decided to see how great I could make a team, I started with Barca and before the start of the 2nd season I had superstars at every position. It was really stupid.

If you want a challenge try managing in Ireland. I thought for a laugh i'd give it a go.... i've got a team good enough to completely dominate the league/cup inside 3 seasons (this is simming every league/cup game only playing the european games). Due to youth, free agents i sold a combined 89mill worth of players in 1 transfer window...

Biggest issue is signing players, anyone playing for a good club irrelevant of being transfer listed or not 'Does not want to relocate' and that stops you from even offering them a contract if they have less than 6 months to go... it makes it better... however its frustrating but i've accepted the likes of Bale/Dybala don't want to play in Ireland and that of course it how it should be. Just means you have to work with a smaller (but not necessarily dramatically weaker) set of players.