RTTF investments?

1
SteGriff83
155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anybody got any RTTF cards they’ve invested in? Only a couple of weeks away from getting back underway in Europe.

Got a Fabinho myself who I play but thinking about selling this week as I’m not too confident on Liverpool to beat Bayern

Comments

  • jonkero
    5460 posts Big Money Move
    No investments but I have Lingard untradable. Hope man u will reach far since I love his card already!
  • Retro_G
    29819 posts National Team Captain
    jonkero wrote: »
    No investments but I have Lingard untradable. Hope man u will reach far since I love his card already!

    Strong possibility with Neymar missing the two games.
  • shepj6
    551 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Never realised that a player could get 2 upgrades in Round of 16:
    • Winning in the first leg of Round of 16
    • Advancing to the Quarter-Final

    Just bought Telles, hoping that Roma carry on current form and Porto do them over both legs :smile:
  • RA22Y
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SteGriff83 wrote: »
    Anybody got any RTTF cards they’ve invested in? Only a couple of weeks away from getting back underway in Europe.

    Got a Fabinho myself who I play but thinking about selling this week as I’m not too confident on Liverpool to beat Bayern

    Liverpool will win both legs.
  • Retro_G
    29819 posts National Team Captain
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    No investments but I have Lingard untradable. Hope man u will reach far since I love his card already!

    Strong possibility with Neymar missing the two games.

    Cavani and Mbappe must be having nightmares about facing Phil Jones

    I'm hoping Bailly gets a run of games to build confidence, get back into the team or at least Smalling is back from injury. I don't want calamity Jones anywhere near the starting eleven when that game comes around.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2980 posts National Call-Up
    shepj6 wrote: »
    Never realised that a player could get 2 upgrades in Round of 16:
    • Winning in the first leg of Round of 16
    • Advancing to the Quarter-Final

    Just bought Telles, hoping that Roma carry on current form and Porto do them over both legs :smile:

    I've got telles and florenzi hoping one of them gets the double upgrade
  • oldboiler
    2040 posts Fans' Favourite
    Davinson, Alonso and SMS untradeable. Pulisic and Farhmann tradeable.

    Already stupidly sold Telles and Florenzi who was decent but easily replaceable
  • Jonboyparker
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    I have RTTF VVD. It’s win in bust for me. He’s a bit down from what I paid. He needs an upgrade.

    He dropped during POTM but I put off panic selling him or buying a TOTW.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    shepj6 wrote: »
    Never realised that a player could get 2 upgrades in Round of 16:
    • Winning in the first leg of Round of 16
    • Advancing to the Quarter-Final

    Just bought Telles, hoping that Roma carry on current form and Porto do them over both legs :smile:

    Only UCL ones. UEL ones don't get upgraded for winning the first leg.
  • JMUIRHEAD
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Perisic is definitely an investment
  • MHoney1234
    8109 posts League Winner
    Retro_G wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    No investments but I have Lingard untradable. Hope man u will reach far since I love his card already!

    Strong possibility with Neymar missing the two games.

    Cavani and Mbappe must be having nightmares about facing Phil Jones

    I'm hoping Bailly gets a run of games to build confidence, get back into the team or at least Smalling is back from injury. I don't want calamity Jones anywhere near the starting eleven when that game comes around.

    United are a RB, CB and a CM away from competing again. Core of the side is there.
  • Cheesyballs1970
    679 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If only IF Athletico wins against Juve is Felipe Luis a huge potential investment
  • Abu Nedal
    59 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Have Cavani, Douglas Costa and Telles
    Hoping all of them get upgrade 😁😁😁
  • jonkero
    5460 posts Big Money Move
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    No investments but I have Lingard untradable. Hope man u will reach far since I love his card already!

    Strong possibility with Neymar missing the two games.

    Cavani and Mbappe must be having nightmares about facing Phil Jones

    I'm hoping Bailly gets a run of games to build confidence, get back into the team or at least Smalling is back from injury. I don't want calamity Jones anywhere near the starting eleven when that game comes around.

    United are a RB, CB and a CM away from competing again. Core of the side is there.

    Tbh I see them having a chance against psg without neymar.
  • MHoney1234
    8109 posts League Winner
    jonkero wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    No investments but I have Lingard untradable. Hope man u will reach far since I love his card already!

    Strong possibility with Neymar missing the two games.

    Cavani and Mbappe must be having nightmares about facing Phil Jones

    I'm hoping Bailly gets a run of games to build confidence, get back into the team or at least Smalling is back from injury. I don't want calamity Jones anywhere near the starting eleven when that game comes around.

    United are a RB, CB and a CM away from competing again. Core of the side is there.

    Tbh I see them having a chance against psg without neymar.

    Me too mate, but I’d honestly I’d be equally worried about Mbappe and Cavani, especially with Young and Jones in the back line
  • IAIK7
    3461 posts National Call-Up
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    No investments but I have Lingard untradable. Hope man u will reach far since I love his card already!

    Strong possibility with Neymar missing the two games.

    Cavani and Mbappe must be having nightmares about facing Phil Jones

    I'm hoping Bailly gets a run of games to build confidence, get back into the team or at least Smalling is back from injury. I don't want calamity Jones anywhere near the starting eleven when that game comes around.

    United are a RB, CB and a CM away from competing again. Core of the side is there.

    Tbh I see them having a chance against psg without neymar.

    Me too mate, but I’d honestly I’d be equally worried about Mbappe and Cavani, especially with Young and Jones in the back line

    Jones won't be a first pick CB hopefully.
  • Batman442
    3811 posts National Call-Up
    Davidson Sanchez, aurier and fabinho. Will flip aurier if spurs can nick an upgrade for me other two I will keep
  • gustavoterzaghi
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have like 10 nacho fernandez and 2 piques.

    I'm expecting between 100k and 200k profit.

    Not so much considering that I make 500k/week from normal trading... Will not do it again. Not worth having 2 million coins stuck in the tradepile
  • Dinksy
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 3
    CL cards are the ones to go for with the possibility of a double upgrade by the end of the round of 16. Issue is majority of favourites are playing away first leg, so less chance of winning.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2228 posts Fans' Favourite
    The ones I have are the ones I’ll be using till the end, no point in selling as their cards are pretty decent anyway. The ones I have are...

    Florenzi
    Hamsik
    Perisic
    Douglas Costa
    Cudrado

    I can see all of them getting past their respective opponents. Hopefully anyway lol
  • SteGriff83
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    l
    RA22Y wrote: »
    SteGriff83 wrote: »
    Anybody got any RTTF cards they’ve invested in? Only a couple of weeks away from getting back underway in Europe.

    Got a Fabinho myself who I play but thinking about selling this week as I’m not too confident on Liverpool to beat Bayern

    Liverpool will win both legs.



    No VVD in first leg, no Gomez either.
  • CeeQue
    11213 posts Has That Special Something
    Farhmann
    Pulisic
    Tagliafico
    Phillipp
  • SRB83
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have a telles and florenzi. Hoping Porto win first leg then roma qualify second leg and go on a run to the final 😂
  • EisenErmin
    6451 posts Big Money Move
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Farhmann
    Pulisic
    Tagliafico
    Phillipp

    The way Schalke is playing this season Fährmann wont get an upgrade. City will destroy them both games most likely.
  • Paulopudasso
    1054 posts Professional
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Farhmann
    Pulisic
    Tagliafico
    Phillipp

    The way Schalke is playing this season Fährmann wont get an upgrade. City will destroy them both games most likely.

    None of these bums are getting through
  • JoyW
    2030 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve invested in those cards:
    Pique - 95%
    Nacho Fernandez - 95%
    Sterling - 99%
    James - 50% (his left foot is amazing)
    Sanches - 50% (can’t sell him ...)
    Sanchez - 50%
    Pulisic - 70%
    Rebic - 70% (what a player!)
  • MHoney1234
    8109 posts League Winner
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    No investments but I have Lingard untradable. Hope man u will reach far since I love his card already!

    Strong possibility with Neymar missing the two games.

    Cavani and Mbappe must be having nightmares about facing Phil Jones

    I'm hoping Bailly gets a run of games to build confidence, get back into the team or at least Smalling is back from injury. I don't want calamity Jones anywhere near the starting eleven when that game comes around.

    United are a RB, CB and a CM away from competing again. Core of the side is there.

    Tbh I see them having a chance against psg without neymar.

    Me too mate, but I’d honestly I’d be equally worried about Mbappe and Cavani, especially with Young and Jones in the back line

    Jones won't be a first pick CB hopefully.

    He’s played in every game under Ole. Good chance he’ll feature
  • SuperSonicSean
    6054 posts Big Money Move
    I'm grabbing all the PSG players I can while their price is still down with the Neymar injury. Di Maria can slot into LW just fine. Manchester United does not have a defense capable of containing Di Maria -- Cavani -- Mbappe.
  • FifaTaco
    1018 posts Professional
    Just picked up a nacho Fernandez.
Sign In or Register to comment.